Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2021, 08:56 PM

8,039 posts, read 1,847,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
It is you who is painting themselves into a corner. And this has already been explained to you.
Of course you will continue to ignore it. If you desire to remain ignorant, then that is your choice.
I pose to you the same question that I posed to Mystic in post #437.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2021, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose2Luv View Post
Yup: He keeps those thingies on the side of his head closed, covers his eyes and keeps his bow wow going.

Search = "everlasting punishment"

Results = 1 verse found (Matt. 25:46)

The five (5) qualifications for everlasting punishment according to the Master of reconciliation =

1.________________?

2.________________?

3.________________?

4.________________?

5.________________?

1. I was an hungry, and you gave me no meat.

2. I was thirsty, and you gave me no drink.

3. I was a stranger, and you took me not in.

4. I was naked, and you clothed me not.

5. I was sick, and in prison, and you visited me not.

This single one text of Scripture is the foundation for "everlasting punishment".
Again, there is a question that has NEVER BEEN ANSWERED here.

And that is, how does this information nullify the concept of everlasting punishment for you, so that you can continue to believe in Universalism in light of knowing this scripture (Matthew 25:46)?

Old 08-31-2021, 09:19 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
Again, there is a question that has NEVER BEEN ANSWERED here.

And that is, how does this information nullify the concept of everlasting punishment for you, so that you can continue to believe in Universalism in light of knowing this scripture (Matthew 25:46)?
Listen very carefully, Judgment and punishment are synonymous words to our ignorant ancient ancestors! they mean negative consequences, period. NOT some eternal condemnation!!! Why do you insist on staying as ignorant as our ancestors??? Consequences will accomplish their objective of refinement. They will NOT be everlasting.

Old 08-31-2021, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Listen very carefully, Judgment and punishment are synonymous words to our ignorant ancient ancestors! they mean negative consequences, period. NOT some eternal condemnation!!! Why do you insist on staying as ignorant as our ancestors??? Consequences will accomplish their objective of refinement. They will NOT be everlasting.
So, your attempt is to change the word "punishment" to "judgment" so that you can have a different message in what the holy scripture teaches?

That is messing with the word of God, I don't envy you for that; you will be judged.

Old 08-31-2021, 09:36 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
So, your attempt is to change the word "punishment" to "judgment" so that you can have a different message in what the holy scripture teaches?

That is messing with the word of God, I don't envy you for that; you will be judged.
O God, I wish, please make it plain, what is God going to do with my bro Mystic?

Is he going to force snakes down his throat so that he suffocates to death every 5 min or what?

Let's hear all the gruesome details, I think he deserves it, let's just relish in his future punishments, let's declare 15 min of silence to think about his punishment, my mouth is already watering, drooling over here.

Dont keep me in suspense, tell me of his future eternal agony that he is so deserving of, God knows that he is evil, he even disagreed with me, Why I aughta.

How dare him, eternal punishment awaits him, after all, it's only fair that he should spend ten billion years for each of his sins, and after 200 gazillion trillion years, we can just imagine that his punishment hasn't even begun, heck, eternity is a long time, poor Mystic, Meh. Forget that, he at least deserves a trillion years of punishment for the way he's been persecuting me with his not agreeing with me and all that nonsense.

I think he deserves the blood eagle at least, AT THE LEAST. The blood eagle everyday for just the first half of eternity, how many years is that?

Well, it ain't enough, I think half of eternity might be a long time. What is the difference in eternity and half of eternity? DAMN YOU MATH

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-31-2021 at 09:44 PM..

Old 08-31-2021, 09:50 PM

Gal 1:6, I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7, Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8, But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9, As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Old 08-31-2021, 09:57 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Gal 1:6, I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7, Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8, But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9, As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
YOU are the one following another Gospel that denies that Jesus is God in the flesh. because you refuse to TEST anything against God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness as revealed by Jesus Christ on the Cross!

Old 08-31-2021, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
YOU are the one following another Gospel that denies that Jesus is God in the flesh. because you refuse to TEST anything against God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness as revealed by Jesus Christ on the Cross!
I confess that Jesus is God in the flesh; I certainly do not deny it.

Those who penned holy scripture were tested by the early church; they do not need to be tested again. They were found true and that is why their writings were included as holy scripture (Revelation 2:2).

If the tree is good then the fruit of the tree is also good (Matthew 7:15-20).

Old 08-31-2021, 10:11 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
Says a person preaching a totally opposite gospel.

The gospel, the truth.

The mystery is that Gentiles could be adopted and grafted into Israel.

That is the truth that you teach against and here you are warning others about apostasy?

Cant make this stuff up.

Thessalonians
The Man of Sin

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? 6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of lawlessness doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Do you think for a second that you are not the lawless one who opposes all the ways of God with his laws, Sabbaths, feasts and culture?

YOU ARE THE TEMPLE

YOU ARE SITTING AS KING/PRIEST IN YOUR OWN TEMPLE.

As a king/priest of your own temple, you have proven yourself to be a God BECAUSE you fight against everything called of God or worshipped of God in his Torah and his entire worship system COMPLETELY LAWLESS AND PROUD TO BE LAWLESS.

Do you suppose for a minute that you are not the lawless one who has cast down the commandments of God who calls what is righteous, UNRIGHTEOUS?

You are a God who has invented your own laws with your own worship system and you want to curse those who wont curse God with you?

Then you post scriptures about the very things you do?

YOU ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD, OMG

Old 08-31-2021, 10:15 PM

Paul fought against the Judaizers, in Acts 15 and in Galatians, who attempted to teach the body of Christ that unless they became circumcised and kept the law of Moses, they could not be saved (Acts 15:1,5, Galatians 5:1-4).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity