Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2021, 08:59 PM

4,483 posts, read 1,324,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Judgment will take place within you. Separating the tares from the wheat.
So, maybe you should plow the field of your own mind and heart, Charlie?
Yep, you're going to see where judgement will take place, Jerwade!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2021, 09:07 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Yea, "who shall stand when He appears" is refinement, lol, it couldn't be judgement, Mystic said so!
Why do you not read my posts and then respond with your blather that does not relate to what I said???? Judgment is NOT punishment, Charlie. That is entirely HUMAN. God's ways are not our ways. Try to at least read what I post if you are going to respond to me.

Old 08-23-2021, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Why do you not read my posts and then respond with your blather that does not relate to what I said???? Judgment is NOT punishment, Charlie. That is entirely HUMAN. God's ways are not our ways. Try to at least read what I post if you are going to respond to me.
No thank you, that would be my ruin. I pay close attention to what scripture says in relation to what you say.

Two totally different things!

Old 08-23-2021, 09:17 PM

Quote:
No thank you, that would be my ruin. I pay close attention to what scripture says in relation to what you say.

Two totally different things!
That is because you do NOT interpret the scripture under the guidance of the Holy Spirit as we are told to do and I do. You interpret scripture under the veil over reading the OT and Moses. The Holy Spirit is revealed by Jesus Christ on the Cross and abides with us in our consciousness IF we listen to it and what God has "written in our hearts."

Old 08-23-2021, 09:25 PM

Quote:
That is because you do NOT interpret the scripture under the guidance of the Holy Spirit as we are told to do and I do. You interpret scripture under the veil over reading the OT and Moses. The Holy Spirit is revealed by Jesus Christ on the Cross and abides with us in our consciousness IF we listen to it and what God has "written in our hearts."
You go ahead and follow what you think is written in your heart without the scripture.

I will follow the scripture and know what's written in my heart!

Old 08-23-2021, 09:38 PM

Quote:
You go ahead and follow what you think is written in your heart without the scripture.
I will follow the scripture and know what's written in my heart!
It is NOT without the scripture, Charlie. It is with the scripture interpreted using God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness as revealed by Jesus Christ on the Cross. Why do I have to keep telling you that over and over and over again? What about that do you NOT understand????

Last edited by MysticPhD; 08-23-2021 at 09:47 PM..

Old 08-23-2021, 09:45 PM

Quote:
It is NOT without the scripture, Charlie. It is with the scripture interpreted using God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness as revealed by Jesus Christ on the Cross. Why do I have to keep telling you that over and over and over again? Wht about that do you NOT understand????
Oh, I understand what you are saying, I just reject it!

Your interpreting has proven to be a picking of what you will believe.

But what is not to your liking is not accepted.

I'll not have any of that, it's all the scripture accepted or none at all!

I've had enough for today! Rest well, see you tomorrow, God willing!

Old 08-24-2021, 12:28 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Judgment will take place within you. Separating the tares from the wheat.
So, maybe you should plow the field of your own mind and heart, Charlie?
Quote:
Yep, you're going to see where judgement will take place, Jerwade!
I already know, and it is not what you have been led to believe, Charlie.
You should turn your focus inward, instead of on the outward appearance.

Old 08-24-2021, 08:28 AM

Quote:
In your case Jerwade, the scripture says you will stand before a Great White Throne, and He who sits on it will pass judgement on all present.

And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire!

Now you can say all this takes place inside, but this is a literal place and a literal judgement.

My advice to you is to begin finding out how you can know your name is written in that Book!

When that day comes nothing else in this world will matter but what you will be facing then!

Old 08-24-2021, 08:49 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Quote:
In your case Jerwade, the scripture says you will stand before a Great White Throne, and He who sits on it will pass judgement on all present.

And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire!

Now you can say all this takes place inside, but this is a literal place and a literal judgement.

My advice to you is to begin finding out how you can know your name is written in that Book!

When that day comes nothing else in this world will matter but what you will be facing then!
Apparently, fear of falling into the hands of a wrathful god seems to be your motivation for much of what you believe, Charlie. Personally, I do not fear death or what you reference (falsely) as judgment in a Lake of (literal) fire. I know you like to see yourself as a "special" snow flake, but you are no different than any other human being on the planet. I walked away from the teachings of ignorant fundamentalists a long time ago, not from that of an intelligent design for the maturation of humanity which is in need of spiritual growth. Believe, whatever you like, and remain timid and fearful - it really makes no difference to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity