Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2021, 03:43 PM

234 posts, read 99,643 times

Advertisements

Can anyone clarify something for me please?-

When the resurrected dead arrive at the gates of heaven and Peter asks "Are you Christians?" will he let any in who say "No"?
According to Jesus, heaven is an exclusive 'Christians only' gated community, so wouldn't letting non-christians in be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood"?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2021, 03:46 PM

23,175 posts, read 10,468,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldSpike View Post

When the resurrected dead arrive at the gates of heaven and Peter asks "Are you Christians?" will he let any in who say "No"?
According to Jesus, heaven is an exclusive 'Christians only' gated community, so wouldn't letting non-christians in be a case of "oops there goes the neighbourhood"?
Jesus is always talking of the higher kingdom that is very few, I sure dont have Hope's to gain entrance, but there are 2 other lower kingdoms and all are saved.

Old 09-22-2021, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jesus is always talking of the higher kingdom that is very few, I sure dont have Hope's to gain entrance, but there are 2 other lower kingdoms and all are saved.

In which verse does Jesus speak of 3 kingdoms?
Anyway, if anybody is a Christian they'll be saved no matter where they are..

Old 09-22-2021, 04:04 PM

Quote:
In which verse does Jesus speak of 3 kingdoms?
Anyway, if anybody is a Christian they'll be saved no matter where they are..
Jesus speaks of the highest and the least, but there is also an in between.

The tabernacle was designed to show what those 3 section are.

There is the broad court, then an inner tent, and then a an enclosed room inside a tent. 3 progressive stages.

The broad outer court was known as outer darkness, this is where Jesus ends Most Christian's.by their own choosing out of ignorance.

Those Christian's that taught Jesus name in the streets doing miracles in Jesus name, he sends them to outer darkness, and like I said, this is an ancient term ever since Moses. Everyone knows what outer darkness is.

Old 09-22-2021, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Jesus speaks of the highest and the least, but there is also an in between.
The tabernacle was designed to show what those 3 section are.
There is the broad court, then an inner tent, and then a an enclosed room inside a tent. 3 progressive stages.

The broad outer court was known as outer darkness, this is where Jesus ends Most Christian's.by their own choosing out of ignorance.
Those Christian's that taught Jesus name in the streets doing miracles in Jesus name, he sends them to outer darkness, and like I said, this is an ancient term ever since Moses. Everyone knows what outer darkness is.

Sorry, I'm not sure I follow; if anybody is a genuine true Christian they go to heaven don't they?

Old 09-22-2021, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Sorry, I'm not sure I follow; if anybody is a genuine true Christian they go to heaven don't they?
Your view of heaven is wrong, change your perspective, heaven is an outcome of 3 positions.

You are looking for a place people go, a box.

Heaven doesnt work like that, it's not a box, it's a freaking job.

When you die, you are going to have a job whether it's of the majority or the middle class, or what kings are made for.

You know what kings are made for?

Dying.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 09-22-2021 at 08:21 PM..

Old 09-22-2021, 08:40 PM

People think that God created an earth where humans evolved from the sea to then be evolved through animals, and as animals implanted with a spiritual seed that becomes something more than an animal.

That after the billions of years it took to place spirit in animals that somehow God was going to rid himself of what HE HAD Waited 16 billion years to create

I mean, do you know how freaking rare a living soul is and just how long it took to create a living soul?

Think of God as a farmer, and after billions of years to get to a autonomous soul MUCH MORE RARE THAN ANYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE, DO YOU THINK GOD HAS NO JOB FOR YOU?

CONSIDER HOW RARE YOU ARE, AND WHAT IS YOUR WORTH?

There is only one high prized Gem, only one rare ruby.

If today you produced a 12 pound red diamond that was unique within ten thousand Galaxies, you are more rare than than that.

Go find another earth with a moon in a marriage and show me that a human is a common thing.

God is not going to cast away what he spent 16 billion years to develop

He has a job waiting for all

Old 09-22-2021, 08:54 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Can anyone clarify something for me please?

That might depend on whether or not, they paid their annual HOA fee's or homeowner/fire insurance premiums.

LMAO

Old 09-23-2021, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Your view of heaven is wrong, change your perspective, heaven is an outcome of 3 positions...
Did Jesus say so?

Last edited by PoorOldSpike; 09-23-2021 at 07:57 PM..

Old 09-24-2021, 01:02 AM

6,798 posts, read 2,914,757 times
Quote:

I'm just going by the Bible here ...understand? I have no personal first-hand experience to draw on. And so, with this in mind ...THE BIBLE SAYS that 'the dead in Christ will arise from their graves first and meet up with Jesus in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:16)'.

SO, apparently, it's already been determined PRIOR to the resurrection who are and who are not 'in Christ'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity