Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2009, 05:33 PM

8,900 posts, read 15,929,225 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
That guy Pauly D that you posted and all the guys on the Jersey Shore show where those kinds of clothes.

They aren't exactly grown men. And also, no one in the south wears that brand. Maybe in a couple of the cities, but that's all.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:35 PM

13,384 posts, read 25,732,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nycricanpapi View Post
You know that you sound so silly. When you ask that? We dress with style. The Southern people wear plain clothes. Everybody from the South should know that. This is why NYC is called the fashion capital of the world. We are the trendsetters. We set the fashion here and then all other people from different countries try to copy our style, but they can't. Our style is too unique. For example, let's take a look at this video and see the clothes they are wearing is with style.

See the difference no style at all. Nyers dress with style.
You are generalizing way too much. You can find people who dress with style in any one part of the country. You can find people who dress plain anywhere too.

25,100 posts, read 39,251,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Bloomingdales is also in California.
AND Arizona

3,635 posts, read 10,742,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael84 View Post
They aren't exactly grown men. And also, no one in the south wears that brand. Maybe in a couple of the cities, but that's all.
They are grown men. There's a guy that's 29 on that show. Compare their style to Southern college guys. The know how to dress.

And I'm glad that no one in the South wears clothes like that. That's the whole point. People up there dress ugly too

Old 12-29-2009, 05:36 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,251,135 times
Quote:
Actually, no, Bloomingdales is only in central/south Florida and Virginia. The rest are in the north. And that's only the home goods store I believe; not the clothing store. The clothing stores are only in NY since their flagship store is in NY. Most upscale stores have their flagship store here.
Not true.

Bloomies is in the western US as well.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:36 PM

Quote:
They are grown man. There's a guy that's 29 on that show

And I'm glad that no one in the South wears clothes like that. That's the whole point. People up there dress ugly too

They dress with style here. The first styles to come usually always come out of NY. I go shopping in top upscale stores in Naples when I'm there with my mom. Never see any of the styles that are popular in NY.

My friend from SC is here with me. He told me to post this picture. He said people wear these boat shoes down there. Sooooo stylish, let me tell you, lol.

http://z.about.com/d/shoes/1/0/a/K/0...boat_shoes.jpg

And this really ugly haircut,
http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROS...RWILSON150.JPG

Old 12-29-2009, 05:37 PM

Your beloved guidos. They have so much style, everyone in the rest of the country wants to be like them

Old 12-29-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Your beloved guidos. They have so much style, everyone in the rest of the country wants to be like them

They look WAY better than the rednecks in the south, lol. Girls here really like that look. You don't see girls in the south saying small town rednecks are hot.

Old 12-29-2009, 05:40 PM

Quote:
They dress with style here. The first styles to come usually always come out of NY. I go shopping in top upscale stores in Naples when I'm there with my mom. Never see any of the styles that are popular in NY.

My friend from SC is here with me. He told me to post this picture. He said people wear these boat shoes down there. Sooooo stylish, let me tell you, lol.

http://z.about.com/d/shoes/1/0/a/K/0...boat_shoes.jpg

And this really ugly haircut,
http://vmedia.rivals.com/IMAGES/PROS...RWILSON150.JPG
Yeah the Sperry's a pretty popular, but the real classy rich people don't really wear them. They wear loafers. The style is classy and preppy. Opposite of trendy. Trendy changes all the time and people will wear anything ugly, as long as it's trendy

Old 12-29-2009, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Yeah the Sperry's a pretty popular, but the real classy rich people don't really wear them. They wear loafers. The style is classy and preppy. Opposite of trendy. Trendy changes all the time and people will wear anything ugly, as long as it's trendy

He said they've been wearing them for a long time. Those shoes look like something an 80 year old man would wear lounging around the house, lol. And that haircut is hideous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S. > City vs. City