Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 06:57 AM

20 posts, read 14,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post

Fight just to be fighting? Nope. When you take something someone posted, which was clear and concise in its meaning, and completely change the gist of that post, for the purpose to rag on that poster, then I'll say something about it.

"re-litigating"? what? this forum is a court room?

smh
berdee you just mad cause sleepy made you feel dumb aint no better witness then a video camera BOOM sleep good job
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2015, 07:27 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
I don't understand how the examine pathologist can dictate an autopsy report like this. The M.E. lists physical findings, results of lab, toxicology reports, any x-rays done and anything important in the deceased ' s medical records. While M.E.'s do offer if a manner of death was consistent with suicide, a preexisting medical condition or due to specific new injuries and trama. M.E.'s do NOT speculate in autopsy reports. When the pathologist is deposed or testifies in a pre-trial hearing or court, then attorneys can question if the objective findings could have been due to X, Y and Z.

I'm really puzzled how this M.E. can offer opinions about mechanisms of injuries, instead of the usual medical reasons for the person's death.

MSR
When the trials start and the ME is deposed and cross-examined, I think we'll learn she was influenced by Mosby's office to exceed the usual ME role, and to rule the manner of death a 'homicide' rather than what it normally would have been called --- either 'accident' or 'undetermined.'

Old 06-26-2015, 09:37 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,924,785 times
community rallies around the death of a drug dealer
I want reparations for how ted bundy was treated....or we riot

Old 06-26-2015, 10:19 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
I don't understand how the examine pathologist can dictate an autopsy report like this. The M.E. lists physical findings, results of lab, toxicology reports, any x-rays done and anything important in the deceased ' s medical records. While M.E.'s do offer if a manner of death was consistent with suicide, a preexisting medical condition or due to specific new injuries and trama. M.E.'s do NOT speculate in autopsy reports. When the pathologist is deposed or testifies in a pre-trial hearing or court, then attorneys can question if the objective findings could have been due to X, Y and Z.

I'm really puzzled how this M.E. can offer opinions about mechanisms of injuries, instead of the usual medical reasons for the person's death.

MSR
What speculation?

THIS is a link to the actual excerpt from the autopsy report:

Freddie Gray autopsy report - Baltimore Sun

"Mr. Gray was restrained with his wrists behind his back and at the ankles, was not belted with the safety belts that were present in the van, and due to an obstructed view of the roadway would have had trouble anticipating the van's motion; therefore, he was at risk for an unsupported fall during acceleration or deceleration of the van. An unexpected turning motion, acceleration or deceleration of the van would have precipitated him into the side walls, the door or the front of the van depending on his position, resulting in the left posterior impact to his head with injury to the spinal cord in his flexed neck. If the motion/acceleration/deceleration of the van was abrupt enough, given the confined space in the vehicle, it is possible that his neck injury occurred with him in a partially reclining position or as he was changing his position on the floor of the van."

The offering of various scenarios as to how the injuries were sustained in the van do not constitute speculation, regardless of what was claimed in the whack job conspiracy site earlier linked.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:45 AM

25,575 posts, read 17,293,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
community rallies around the death of a drug dealer
I want reparations for how ted bundy was treated....or we riot
Yep. There has been and will continue to be backlash over this sort of thing. We, The Law Abiding Citizens of America, get a little tired of angry faces demanding that this thing or that thing be done or this thing or that thing will happen.

Blackmail. We are tired of being blackmailed.

Old 06-26-2015, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Yep. There has been and will continue to be backlash over this sort of thing. We, The Law Abiding Citizens of America, get a little tired of angry faces demanding that this thing or that thing be done or this thing or that thing will happen.

what did I miss here, I thought this was about how Freddie Gray's cause of death, I had no idea it was about blackmail- can you fill me in?

Old 06-26-2015, 12:32 PM

2,362 posts, read 1,924,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post

the best way to handle looting and riots are snipers...pick em off...take back control from thugs

Old 06-26-2015, 06:43 PM

557 posts, read 737,210 times
Yea these thug looters need to be shot

Old 06-27-2015, 07:46 PM

4,677 posts, read 5,769,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
If the motion/acceleration/deceleration of the van was abrupt enough, given the confined space in the vehicle, it is possible that his neck injury occurred with him in a partially reclining position or as he was changing his position on the floor of the van."

The offering of various scenarios as to how the injuries were sustained in the van do not constitute speculation, regardless of what was claimed in the whack job conspiracy site earlier linked.
Important thing there....
it would not have occurred if he was still flat on the floor as he was loaded by the officers. This autopsy is going to make the murder case pretty much impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

Old 06-27-2015, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marigolds6 View Post
Important thing there....
it would not have occurred if he was still flat on the floor as he was loaded by the officers. This autopsy is going to make the murder case pretty much impossible to prove beyond a reasonable doubt.
not sure where you are going with that..are you saying he caused his own death? Because that is a real stretch given the findings of the autopsy. If his life depended upon him lying flat on the floor, he should have been secured in that position. Cops have plenty of restraints available to them that they could have used to effect that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events