Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2022, 11:13 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,951,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Where is your proof that healthy mothers with healthy babies NEED medically necessary abortions?

Note: THIRD TIME I'm asking. What "rare" condition are you talking about?

If you do not believe it happens, then you can happily support restrictions on abortion in healthy women with healthy babies in the third trimester? Since it's not happening, you aren't opposed to the restriction, right?
Nope. It is YOU who are making the claim that healthy mothers are aborting healthy babies at 38 weeks. If you have proof that is happening, please show it.

Or just drop it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2022, 11:19 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,939,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Nope. It is YOU who are making the claim that healthy mothers are aborting healthy babies at 38 weeks. If you have proof that is happening, please show it.
Are you in favor of restricting abortion of healthy babies with healthy mothers in the third trimesters?

Nope. You are full blown kill them up until they are born.

And if you cannot name the abortionist who DO kill babies up until birth, you are really ignorant regarding the topic of abortion. I can. Easily. Because I've done the research.

You keep pretending like there is a medical NEED -- a NEED -- to kill a healthy baby in a healthy mother. Absolute lie. Absurd. Idiotic. Ignorance. Deceit.

Knowledge can severely damage ignorance.

Pro abortion posters remain the most dishonest posters I've ever encountered.

Old 09-24-2022, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Are you in favor of restricting abortion of healthy babies with healthy mothers in the third trimesters?

Nope. You are full blown kill them up until they are born.

And if you cannot name the abortionist who DO kill babies up until birth, you are really ignorant regarding the topic of abortion. I can. Easily. Because I've done the research.

You keep pretending like there is a medical NEED -- a NEED -- to kill a healthy baby in a healthy mother. Absolute lie. Absurd. Idiotic. Ignorance. Deceit.

Knowledge can severely damage ignorance.

Pro abortion posters remain the most dishonest posters I've ever encountered.
And you still haven't shown where doctors are aborting 38 week healthy babies from healthy mothers.

I believe the law should not restrict medical procedures.

Last edited by ansible90; 09-24-2022 at 12:42 PM..

Old 09-24-2022, 11:30 AM

17,402 posts, read 14,631,586 times
Quote:
And you still haven't shown where doctors are aborting healthy babies from healthy mothers.

I believe the law should not restrict medical procedures.
https://dupontclinic.com/services/ab...fter-26-weeks/

Quote:
If you are 26 weeks or later into your pregnancy, we can still see you, regardless of your medical history, background, or fetal indications. We do not require any particular “reason” to be seen here – if you would like to terminate your pregnancy, we support you in that decision.

Old 09-24-2022, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
Nice that you found a facility that advertises they will do such an abortion. That ad does not say what procedure they would do to help the pregnant woman. If fetus is viable they might do a C section or induce labor.

Did you find any information on actual abortions being done at 38 weeks on a healthy mother with healthy baby? That is what Venice seems to be concerned about.

Old 09-24-2022, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Nice that you found a facility that advertises they will do such an abortion. That ad does not say what procedure they would do to help the pregnant woman. If fetus is viable they might do a C section or induce labor.

Did you find any information on actual abortions being done at 38 weeks on a healthy mother with healthy baby? That is what Venice seems to be concerned about.
Abortion is legal up until birth in DC. And no, they're not going to do a c-section or induce labor. I provided you w/ the link where it says what exactly they'll do. But here it is again:

Quote:
This three-day abortion procedure is called the DuPont Induction-Evacuation. The first day is a pre-operative appointment which will involve a brief ultrasound and medications to help ease the process over the next two days. When you return on the second day, your provider will perform a brief pelvic exam to place Dilapan to help your cervix open slowly overnight. When you return on the third day, you will receive IV medications to make you feel very comfortable and relaxed, and to control pain. Once you are comfortable and your cervix is dilated, the physician will complete the abortion procedure, which takes about 15 minutes or less.
There is no reason necessary to get a late term abortion.

Don't believe me? Here's what the ACLU in DC says:

https://www.acludc.org/en/news/what-...tion-access-dc

Quote:
Abortion at any stage of pregnancy is legal – including late-stage and third trimester procedures. To learn more about or to schedule abortion services in the District, contact these providers or visit Metro D.C.’s Planned Parenthood’s website.

Old 09-24-2022, 12:09 PM

18,383 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
Abortion is legal up until birth in DC. And no, they're not going to do a c-section or induce labor. I provided you w/ the link where it says what exactly they'll do. But here it is again:

We know about LTA. Late term abortion are done at 20 weeks. Not 36 weeks. No one yet has been able to provide a credible link to the claim thousands of women abort healthy babies at 36 weeks.

Old 09-24-2022, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
We know about LTA. Late term abortion are done at 20 weeks. Not 36 weeks. No one yet has been able to provide a credible link to the claim thousands of women abort healthy babies at 36 weeks.
There are thousands of abortions done after 21 weeks in this country.

I have no idea how many are done at 36 weeks.

Even if it's only one, it's tragic.

And you support that.

Old 09-24-2022, 12:33 PM

Quote:

Legal or available doesn't neccesarily mean it is being done. As I said before, I don't think medical procedures should be legislated. One never knows what kind of crazy circumstance might occur or what might be needed to solve it.

Old 09-24-2022, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Legal or available doesn't neccesarily mean it is being done. As I said before, I don't think medical procedures should be legislated. One never knows what kind of crazy circumstance might occur or what might be needed to solve it.
Of course they’re performing them.

They advertise that they do.

Spell out the entire procedure in detail.

What is the alternative? That they’re virtual signaling that they WOULD do them if only given the opportunity? Seriously?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections