Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2022, 07:45 PM

18,391 posts, read 19,027,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
Exactly. And if a women desires to kill her 38-week baby, you think that's just fine. Whatever she desires.
I don’t know the whys of every woman’s abortion. Nor do you. I’ve already told you I personally don’t believe women should abort healthy babies when they are viable late term. You choose to ignore that time and time again in an attempt to make me look like I do. It isn’t working.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2022, 07:46 PM

57,315 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
"Did I do everything I could to persuade people? Of course, of course," Breyer told CNN.

Recently-retired Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer said that he did "everything" he could to stop the nation's high court from overturning Roe v. Wade, the landmark ruling that established the constitutional right to abortion.

"And you say, did I like this Dobbs decision? Of course, I didn't. Of course, I didn't," "Was I happy about it? Not for an instant," Breyer said in the interview, which aired Friday. "Did I do everything I could to persuade people? Of course, of course. But there we are, and now we go on. We try to work together."

Justice Samuel Alito delivered the 5-4 majority opinion to overrule Roe, joined by his fellow conservative colleagues — Justices Clarence Thomas, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett.

Breyer, along with the court's two other liberals, Justices Elena Kagan and Sonia Sotomayor, dissented.

"After today, young women will come of age with fewer rights than their mothers and grandmothers had," they wrote in a fierce dissenting opinion. "The majority accomplishes that result without so much as considering how women have relied on the right to choose or what it means to take that right away. The majority's refusal even to consider the life-altering consequences of reversing Roe and Casey is a stunning indictment of its decision."
https://news.yahoo.com/retired-supre...153526680.html

Old 09-23-2022, 07:52 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,949,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I don’t know the whys of every woman’s abortion. Nor do you. I’ve already told you I personally don’t believe women should abort healthy babies when they are viable late term. You choose to ignore that time and time again in an attempt to make me look like I do. It isn’t working.
Because you are being dishonest. You absolutely believe that women should be able to abort anytime for any reason. Because you think woman should do whatever they desire, as if they are deciding whether to get roses or daisys.

They are killing their babies. And you are 100% in support of any woman killing a her baby up to birth.

Just own it. Why hide? Why are you so ashamed that you literally can't just say that you support abortion up until birth? Are you against women who desire to kill babies that are almost full term? That there should be abortion restrictions to ensure that no healthy woman should abort a healthy 38-week baby?

Nope. You won't. Because you absolutely believe that women should be able to abort anytime for any reason.

Old 09-23-2022, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Because you are being dishonest. You absolutely believe that women should be able to abort anytime for any reason. Because you think woman should do whatever they desire, as if they are deciding whether to get roses or daisys.

They are killing their babies. And you are 100% in support of any woman killing a her baby up to birth.

Just own it. Why hide? Why are you so ashamed that you literally can't just say that you support abortion up until birth? Are you against women who desire to kill babies that are almost full term? That there should be abortion restrictions to ensure that no healthy woman should abort a healthy 38-week baby?

Nope. You won't. Because you absolutely believe that women should be able to abort anytime for any reason.
You continue to misrepresent my personal preferences. As I said I’m not the boss of other women. I don’t support emotionally or financially other women. I have no right to dictate what she does in her personal life. A woman’s medical issues while pregnant is between herself and her doctor. My opinion lacks any true facts on her personal situation. I have no right to tell her what to do.

You have any links that support your beliefs that women by the thousands are aborting healthy babies at 38 weeks?

Old 09-23-2022, 08:03 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:

Will you just STOP telling other people what you think they think.

If you want to fill your head with images of women aborting 38 week babies, do it on your own time. No need to attribute the idea to another poster.

Old 09-24-2022, 12:04 AM

1,082 posts, read 1,913,102 times
omg literally nobody is aborting healthy 38 week fetuses!

Old 09-24-2022, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
You continue to misrepresent my personal preferences. As I said I’m not the boss of other women. I don’t support emotionally or financially other women. I have no right to dictate what she does in her personal life. A woman’s medical issues while pregnant is between herself and her doctor. My opinion lacks any true facts on her personal situation. I have no right to tell her what to do.

You have any links that support your beliefs that women by the thousands are aborting healthy babies at 38 weeks?
That means that you support abortion up until birth.

I find it astounding that after who knows how many abortion threads, you are unwilling to state your opinion clearly. I think it's because deep down you know it's wrong. IMO. So you back off by saying, well it's what she wants and desires, who am I to judge, she can do whaat she wants. But all that means? Is that you support abortion up until birth.

Old 09-24-2022, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Will you just STOP telling other people what you think they think.

If you want to fill your head with images of women aborting 38 week babies, do it on your own time. No need to attribute the idea to another poster.
Not your conversation. Go sit at another table in the cafeteria.

Old 09-24-2022, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiner81 View Post
omg literally nobody is aborting healthy 38 week fetuses!
Then why is it permitted by law in certain states? If it never happens?

Old 09-24-2022, 06:51 AM

Quote:
That means that you support abortion up until birth.

I find it astounding that after who knows how many abortion threads, you are unwilling to state your opinion clearly. I think it's because deep down you know it's wrong. IMO. So you back off by saying, well it's what she wants and desires, who am I to judge, she can do whaat she wants. But all that means? Is that you support abortion up until birth.
I also support gun rights but I don’t own a gun. I support free speech but don’t use or approve hate speech.

So where’s that credible link backing up your claim thousands of women abort healthy babies at 38 weeks?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections