Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2021, 01:16 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
I think the Russians understand what they are doing. And about the "cancerous tumor" a certain therapy is being carried out.
Well, the Ukrainian army was defeated. And then what?
A war with the EU? Oh, it's time to stop this terrible Russia! )) The guys are overseas, sleeping and seeing how good it will be for them if Russia grapples with Europe. It 's a fairy tale !They have already done this twice.No?
No and there won't be a big war. Well, ok. What to do with Ukraine? Take it on balance and instead of development spend all the money and resources to restore and fight against all this darkness that people have there in their heads? Do we need it?Take it like this and withdraw from all interesting directions, because there is no more resource?
Here I read that Russia should do this, should do that.conquer those, conquer these.Save someone. But at the same time, none of the sufferers on this forum even hinted how many Russian lives will be spent on this "must". I don't care about the Russians, what to count them for. they owe something to everyone there. Not?
Your way of looking at this situation is correct. BUT. I think open conflict involving Russia on some level is inevitable. Surely as the sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening.

We all know how bullies must be dealt with, this situation is no different.

In the future is the same things your hold up as a bad result (consequence) if not worse regardless of whether Russia acts or not. If Russia does not act these senseless acts will continue and grow in number and harshness. There is only one thing the warmongers of the West understand and that is a fist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2021, 02:55 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,674 times
Well, to fight an organized criminal gang by beating a small hooligan, or not a hooligan at all, but just an unfortunate character sent and framed by bosses.Well, not an option at all.
Bosses are indifferent to the fate of the delivered . Bosses will not suffer even in an open conflict, but rather profit from the conflict.
But if the bosses' wallet suffers, that's what hurts them, that's understandable)

After all, it's obvious if bosses earn money in the war and go out of their way to arrange provocations. Then it is definitely not worth giving them such a long-awaited pleasure.

Old 11-05-2021, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Well, to fight an organized criminal gang by beating a small hooligan, or not a hooligan at all, but just an unfortunate character sent and framed by bosses.Well, not an option at all.
Bosses are indifferent to the fate of the delivered . Bosses will not suffer even in an open conflict, but rather profit from the conflict.
But if the bosses' wallet suffers, that's what hurts them, that's understandable)

After all, it's obvious if bosses earn money in the war and go out of their way to arrange provocations. Then it is definitely not worth giving them such a long-awaited pleasure.
I don't believe it's that simple. For decades the US has been meddli0ng in the affairs of other peoples all over this globe. Often killing 100s of 1000s and in some cases millions of people. How times change though.

America needs to be sent a message that says times have changed.

I think Russia needs to send that message not just for it's own good but for the good of humanity.

Enough is enough. For evil to succeed it only takes for the good to do nothing.

Your concerns will be irrelevant when there are US/NATO bombers and strike aircraft minutes away from the city you live in.

Old 11-05-2021, 07:37 PM

2,289 posts, read 1,566,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
I don't believe it's that simple. For decades the US has been meddli0ng in the affairs of other peoples all over this globe. Often killing 100s of 1000s and in some cases millions of people. How times change though.

I think Russia needs to send that message not just for it's own good but for the good of humanity.

Your concerns will be irrelevant when there are US/NATO bombers and strike aircraft minutes away from the city you live in.
And exactly how far away from Gdansk, Warsaw, and Copenhagen are the nukes in Kaliningrad?

https://fas.org/blogs/security/2018/06/kaliningrad/

Old 11-05-2021, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Very Man Himself View Post
And exactly how far away from Gdansk, Warsaw, and Copenhagen are the nukes in Kaliningrad?

Good find. I knew they had Iskander missiles and infrastructure but where's the evidence of nukes? That bunker can store conventional missiles too.

Frankly I couldn't give a **** less about that and as a matter of fact, hope they do. I would considering who is being dealt with.

What I do care about is what happened in Ukraine in 2014. What I do care about is offing the thugs that brought the deaths of thousands of innocent people for no good reason other than idiotology and monetary/power gains.

What I do care about is the disaster US foreign policy has been and is today. One of total idiocy.

Old 11-05-2021, 11:03 PM

Quote:

Of course, this is not easy to do.The process is not fast, painstaking

Yes, times have changed and signals have been sent. And America knows)

Well, yes, everyone is tired of evil. That's just the good is not idle. good does not act in the way that evil requires)

Old 11-05-2021, 11:08 PM

Quote:

Yeah, just like that, Google maps)))And they don't have a selfie with a nuclear warhead?)) It would be a powerful proof))

Old 11-06-2021, 05:11 AM

2,289 posts, read 1,566,317 times
Quote:
Good find. I knew they had Iskander missiles and infrastructure but where's the evidence of nukes? That bunker can store conventional missiles too.

Frankly I couldn't give a **** less about that and as a matter of fact, hope they do. I would considering who is being dealt with.

What I do care about is what happened in Ukraine in 2014. What I do care about is offing the thugs that brought the deaths of thousands of innocent people for no good reason other than idiotology and monetary/power gains.

What I do care about is the disaster US foreign policy has been and is today. One of total idiocy.
Iskanders are nuke capable, and the piece says that after a period of stop/go the military confirmed they were there in 2016. Just because a bunker can store conventionals doesn't mean there are no nukes.
You were the one who raised the issue of NATO weapons within minutes of Russian cities. Only fair to point out that Russia has weapons a lot closer to NATO.

Old 11-06-2021, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Iskanders are nuke capable, and the piece says that after a period of stop/go the military confirmed they were there in 2016. Just because a bunker can store conventionals doesn't mean there are no nukes.
You were the one who raised the issue of NATO weapons within minutes of Russian cities. Only fair to point out that Russia has weapons a lot closer to NATO.

Tell you what. History did not start today or yesterday for that matter. Long ago the US started building the Aegis Ashore systems in Eastern Europe. To protect Europe from Iran of course and not aimed at Russia oh lawd no!!!

Bull****.

Those violations of common considerations of peaceful coexistence are what got those Iskanders in Kaliningrad and probably, hopefully, some tactical nukes in that bunker too.

Every step of the way for the last 30 years the war mongers of the West have been playing games in Eastern Europe. Russia has recently stopped entertaining the hope that something will change and the situation will improve. They know now what the goal of these western warmongers is.

As I said, history did not start yesterday.

Russia needs to plow the junta in Ukraine under. I suspect that day is not too far away.

Old 11-06-2021, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Of course, this is not easy to do.The process is not fast, painstaking

Yes, times have changed and signals have been sent. And America knows)

Well, yes, everyone is tired of evil. That's just the good is not idle. good does not act in the way that evil requires)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbYj3tJRSO8

Спектакль «Трусливый…»
на Amazon Music Unlimited (реклама)
"Трус графства"

Все считали его
Трус графства.
Он никогда не стоял ни разу
Чтобы доказать неправоту округа.
Его мама назвала его Томми,
Но в народе его прозвали просто Жёлтым.
Что-то всегда говорило мне
Они неправильно читали Томми.

Ему было всего десять лет
Когда его папа умер в тюрьме.
Я ухаживал за томми
Потому что он был сыном моего брата.
Я до сих пор помню последние слова
Мой брат сказал Томми:
"Сынок, моя жизнь окончена,
Но твоя только началась.

Обещай мне, сынок,
Не делать того, что сделал я.
Уходите от неприятностей, если можете.
Это не значит, что ты слаб
Если подставить другую щеку.
Надеюсь, ты достаточно взрослый, чтобы понять:
Сынок, тебе не нужно бороться, чтобы быть мужчиной ".

Есть кто-то для всех,
А любовью Томми была Бекки.
В ее руках ему не нужно было доказывать, что он мужчина.
Однажды, когда он работал
Пришли мальчики из Гатлина.
Они по очереди смотрели на Бекки.
Их было трое.

Томми открыл дверь
И увидел, как его Бекки плачет.
Разорванное платье, разбитый взгляд
Было больше, чем он мог вынести.
Он поднялся над камином
И снял фотографию своего папы.
Когда его слезы упали на лицо его отца
Он снова услышал эти слова,

"Обещай мне, сынок,
Не делать того, что сделал я.
Уходите от неприятностей, если можете.
Теперь это не значит, что ты слаб
Если подставить другую щеку.
Надеюсь, ты достаточно взрослый, чтобы понять:
Сынок, тебе не нужно бороться, чтобы быть мужчиной ".

Мальчики Гатлина просто смеялись над ним
Когда он вошел в бар.
Один из них встал
И встретил его на полпути по полу.
Когда Томми обернулся, они сказали:
«Эй, посмотри, старая Желтая уходит».
Но вы могли слышать падение булавки
Когда Томми остановился и запер дверь.

Двадцать лет ползать
Был заперт внутри него.
Он ничего не сдерживал,
Он дал им все.
Когда Томми вышел из бара
Не стоял ни один гатлинский мальчик.
Он сказал: «Это для Бекки».
Когда он смотрел, как последний упал.
N 'Я слышал, как он сказал:

"Я обещал тебе, папа,
Не делать того, что ты сделал.
Я ухожу от неприятностей, когда могу.
Теперь, пожалуйста, не думай, что я слабый.
Я не подставил другую щеку.
И, папа, я очень надеюсь, что ты понимаешь:
Иногда тебе приходится драться, когда ты мужчина ".

Все считали его
Трус графства.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe