Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2017, 09:49 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
You'll never read about this in the western MSM. I wonder just what happened here.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/09/15/...icado-tortured
Please.. the last people on earth who should pontificate about the rights of detainees are Russians. These people idolize that dead terrorist Motorola, who killed more than a dozen Ukrainian POWs.

Russia is currently holding that Ukrainian teenager hostage .. the one they abducted from Belarus.. and refusing him the medical attention he needs.

I actually hear very little about this in the western media either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
No wonder that the pro-Russkie faction celebrates Einsatzgruppe Givi. A war criminal and idiot with a lot of blood on his hands. But I guess his torture of Ukrainian POW's is "justified" when he was only "protecting" mother Russia.

Motorola was of the same breed, and luckily he was killed too. A war criminal and no better than the nazi einsatzgruppes. Or Bandera.
Yes, the world is a much better place with Givi and Motorola dead.

Old 10-24-2017, 10:29 AM

Very interesting candidate. She probably doesn't have any chance though

https://www.unian.info/politics/2204...under-law.html

Old 10-24-2017, 10:58 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Please.. the last people on earth who should pontificate about the rights of detainees are Russians. These people idolize that dead terrorist Motorola, who killed more than a dozen Ukrainian POWs.

Russia is currently holding that Ukrainian teenager hostage .. the one they abducted from Belarus.. and refusing him the medical attention he needs.

I actually hear very little about this in the western media either.
Enlighten us then. I heard something about someone but that's all.

As for Daria M why doesn't someone have to answer for what happened? What evidence do we have that she is guilty of what she is charged with? Something's really wrong with that picture. Why was she beaten?

I heard a story of a French woman who met a Nazi officer back in the 1940s. He took a fancy to her but she didn't care for him. She was picked up by the Gestapo, beaten, interrogated and her life and her family were threatened. The only way she could stop the harassment and intimidation was "to take care of things" for this officer.

I may be dead wrong here but I wonder if maybe she rejected the wrong person?

I'm not buying your drivel. Either an organization is better than another or it's not. Especially if my tax money is supporting it. Just more sickening hipocrisy from the west.

Old 10-24-2017, 11:02 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Well, then he has gotten a bad upbringing and I have to blame myself.
Sick. Faulting someone for having common sense.

Old 10-24-2017, 02:06 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
You'll never read about this in the western MSM. I wonder just what happened here.

https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/09/15/...icado-tortured
HRW becomes a sidekick for the repressive regimes world-wide, accidentally? Russian regime benefits the most of HRW idiocy. HRW choice of targets is plainly insane. Instead of concentrating on the regimes systematically abusing human rights, e.g. Russian regime and its proxies where torture, murder, illegal detentions, disappearance are systematic and common, HRW seeks to highlight dubious cases to give Russian propaganda an edge. Magically a humanizing a single person' issues (in this case a Ukrainian woman who could be well a collaborant) wipes out hundreds of thousands of the victims of the Russian regime, dead and alive, as far as propaganda goes because those victims are nameless and impersonal, hrw does not bother to tell their stories. But comrade Scrat you are correct, western institutions are in trouble. A healthy system would shake up HRW brass to get to the root of the systematic useful idiocy on behalf of the Russian regime which is rarely spontaneous or non profit.

Old 10-24-2017, 04:18 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selen View Post
Are you Georgian?
No I am not, and actually neither was Givi.
He considered himself a Russian, had Russian last name, but it was obvious to me, (judging by his looks) that he had some Georgian ancestors in his family. So he was of mixed origin, which is proved in his biography)))

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Tolstykh

Last edited by erasure; 10-24-2017 at 04:27 PM..

Old 10-24-2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:
He looks like one of my drinking buddies from way back in the day. He was a Romanian from Pennsylvania. His dad was a coal miner. Damn did we get into a lot of trouble. He continued to drink though and I grew up.
Well I'm glad that his looks are bringing you happy memories ( I hope)

Old 10-24-2017, 04:26 PM

Quote:
No wonder that the pro-Russkie faction celebrates Einsatzgruppe Givi. A war criminal and idiot with a lot of blood on his hands. But I guess his torture of Ukrainian POW's is "justified" when he was only "protecting" mother Russia.
Those POWS were targeting and killing civilians, so the days when Zakharchenko let them go are gone of course.

Quote:
Motorola was of the same breed, and luckily he was killed too. A war criminal and no better than the nazi einsatzgruppes. Or Bandera.
Except for the "nazi einsatzgruppes" and "Bandera" were attacking. And these two were the defenders. Hence all glory goes to them.

Old 10-24-2017, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Enlighten us then. I heard something about someone but that's all.

As for Daria M why doesn't someone have to answer for what happened? What evidence do we have that she is guilty of what she is charged with? Something's really wrong with that picture. Why was she beaten?

I heard a story of a French woman who met a Nazi officer back in the 1940s. He took a fancy to her but she didn't care for him. She was picked up by the Gestapo, beaten, interrogated and her life and her family were threatened. The only way she could stop the harassment and intimidation was "to take care of things" for this officer.

I may be dead wrong here but I wonder if maybe she rejected the wrong person?

I'm not buying your drivel. Either an organization is better than another or it's not. Especially if my tax money is supporting it. Just more sickening hipocrisy from the west.
Those SBU cellars need to be raided and thoroughly checked by the human rights organizations. *We know* how *evil* Russia is, but the fact that "Free and Democratic" pro-US Ukraine is not much better, is utterly shocking)))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe