Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2017, 05:02 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

PS. In other news - I finally saw this "analysis" of the MichoMaidan in "Western media," which is a tedious drivel, except for it DOES mention the reforms in Ukraine ( in a small print as usual).

"The basic point is this: tactics appropriate to mobilizing against an authoritarian government which shoots and violently beats protestors must differ fundamentally from those in the case of a slow moving, but largely reformist parliament and government, which in the last months has passed a sweeping educational reform, reformed pensions in line with recommendations from international financial institutions, and voted in progressive health care reform."

Why Ukraine's Week of Protests Quickly Fizzled

So I read now about those "progressive healthcare reform" on Ukrainian sites, as much as "sweeping educational reforms."

Those of you who are able to understand Russian - be my guest and read about these "progressive reforms." Those of you who don't, quit spewing your usual nonsense, until you can read what I see here.
Under these so-called "progressive reforms" Ukrainians are going to die in droves, because they'll simply not be able to pay for health care "American way," not to mention that in the country side the "health consultations" will be given most likely on-line now, with coming "optimization" and closure of rural clinics/hospitals. )))

https://strana.ua/articles/analysis/...it-suprun.html

Oh, and when it comes to the "education reforms," I want to congratulate all the crooked liars, who were trying to tell how speaking Russian was/is "never a problem" in democratic Ukraine, blaming Donbass for arming itself, people like Givi/Motorolla including.
Russian language is going to be outlawed in schools in the coming years ( which I am sure will be a good reminder to the rest of South-East of Ukraine what they are up against.)

And the cherry on top - ha-ha, the extended 12 years education in secondary schools, which Ukrainians neither can afford, nor need. At that, the government already promised the pay raise for teachers ( which it can't afford, obviously,) which brings the only logical conclusion of layoffs. All while instead of 22 subjects that Ukrainian children are studying at school now, there will be 9 left instead. ( Who needs physics, chemistry, biology, or geography, when instead of it you can unite them in one subject called "science" American way? MAGA, or err... MUGA in this case - sorry)))

https://strana.ua/articles/91169-kak...azovanija.html

With other words - long live EU association, and all the wonderful improvements that it brings to the lives of Ukrainians)))
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2017, 06:11 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Those POWS were targeting and killing civilians, so the days when Zakharchenko let them go are gone of course.

Except for the "nazi einsatzgruppes" and "Bandera" were attacking. And these two were the defenders. Hence all glory goes to them.
Zitz Fuhrer Putin added just a puny 100,000 dead +/- to the colossal Russian death score which makes him almost vegeterian in Russian terms, nevertherless he and the sick country behind him are fully responsible for each civilian and military death in Ukraine. The fact that Russia celebrates rabid sadists, murderers and maniacs just shows that Russia is rotten to its fascist core , no suprise there, and it is mentally prepared for the final Ukrainian solution Adolf style given a chance, with Ukrainian language/identity serving as a Jewish star patch, again ethnocide of Ukrainians is nothing new.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Zitz Fuhrer Putin added just a puny 100,000 dead +/- to the colossal Russian death score which makes him almost vegeterian in Russian terms, nevertherless he and the sick country behind him are fully responsible for each civilian and military death in Ukraine. The fact that Russia celebrates rabid sadists, murderers and maniacs just shows that Russia is rotten to its fascist core , no suprise there, and it is mentally prepared for the final Ukrainian solution Adolf style given a chance, with Ukrainian language/identity serving as a Jewish star patch, again ethnocide of Ukrainians is nothing new.
Did I mention no spewing nonsense until you are able to read about the current reforms in Ukraine?

So let's try one more time - this is one of the amendments to the education reform, so on the mark, set, go. Please let us know what's going on in great democratic Ukraine, before you get to your usual drivel of "ethnocide of Ukrainians.."

Here it goes -

"Интересно, что принимая в целом весь текст законопроекта, депутаты утвердили и одну поправку, которая не была отдельно проголосована в сессионном зале. Речь идет о поправке 814, которая дает право начать административное преследование педагогов, которые будут уничижительно отзываться об украинских символах или самом государстве. Данную поправку внес депутат от БПП Олег Мусий.

"Если мы оставим в моей формулировке, то тогда мы вынуждены будем внести соответствующие предложения в законы о труде и об административных правонарушениях. Если этой нормы не будет, то скажут, и ничем не предусмотрено, и вообще пусть дальше учителя сепаратисты преподают "русский мир" в наших школах. Мало того, даже нельзя их оштрафовать за любые нарушения", - призывал коллег по парламенту поддержать его поправку Мусий.

Один из авторов проекта, Александр Спиваковский заявляет, что поправка касается того, что "педагогические работники, которые порочат Украину, порочат атрибуты ее, Государственный Гимн и т.д., не могут работать в системе образования".

( Then, and only then we'll talk about the "final Ukrainian solution")))))

Last edited by erasure; 10-24-2017 at 06:56 PM..

Old 10-24-2017, 07:24 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Did I mention no spewing nonsense until you are able to read about the current reforms in Ukraine?

So let's try one more time - this is one of the amendments to the education reform, so on the mark, set, go. Please let us know what's going on in great democratic Ukraine, before you get to your usual drivel of "ethnocide of Ukrainians.."

Here it goes -

"Интересно, что принимая в целом весь текст законопроекта, депутаты утвердили и одну поправку, которая не была отдельно проголосована в сессионном зале. Речь идет о поправке 814, которая дает право начать административное преследование педагогов, которые будут уничижительно отзываться об украинских символах или самом государстве. Данную поправку внес депутат от БПП Олег Мусий.

"Если мы оставим в моей формулировке, то тогда мы вынуждены будем внести соответствующие предложения в законы о труде и об административных правонарушениях. Если этой нормы не будет, то скажут, и ничем не предусмотрено, и вообще пусть дальше учителя сепаратисты преподают "русский мир" в наших школах. Мало того, даже нельзя их оштрафовать за любые нарушения", - призывал коллег по парламенту поддержать его поправку Мусий.

Один из авторов проекта, Александр Спиваковский заявляет, что поправка касается того, что "педагогические работники, которые порочат Украину, порочат атрибуты ее, Государственный Гимн и т.д., не могут работать в системе образования".

( Then, and only then we'll talk about the "final Ukrainian solution")))))
I dont see how that relates to you celebrating sadists, maniacs and murderers just because they torture and kill Ukrainians who dare to have Ukrainian identity and/or speak the language. In Russia teachers openly questioning (not speaking o insulting) the Reich, the Fuhrer, the flag will be punished formally and informally by thugs breaking a few jaw bones on their way home or something like that. Apparently openly treasonous attitudes do not cause much trouble for Ukrainian teachers wishing for their country demise. That administrative punishment will teach them a lesson. I just cannot imagine an American teacher insulting American flag without career ending consequences, but apparently Ukraine should just import the most rabid Russian nazis to teach in the schools anything else would be a violation of human rights.

Old 10-24-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
I dont see how that relates to you celebrating sadists, maniacs and murderers just because they torture and kill Ukrainians who dare to have Ukrainian identity and/or speak the language. In Russia teachers openly questioning (not speaking o insulting) the Reich, the Fuhrer, the flag will be punished formally and informally by thugs breaking a few jaw bones on their way home or something like that. Apparently openly treasonous attitudes do not cause much trouble for Ukrainian teachers wishing for their country demise. That administrative punishment will teach them a lesson. I just cannot imagine an American teacher insulting American flag without career ending consequences, but apparently Ukraine should just import the most rabid Russian nazis to teach in the schools anything else would be a violation of human rights.

Translation first please, "rabid Russian nazis" second.

Old 10-25-2017, 05:46 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times
Quote:
Those POWS were targeting and killing civilians, so the days when Zakharchenko let them go are gone of course.

Except for the "nazi einsatzgruppes" and "Bandera" were attacking. And these two were the defenders. Hence all glory goes to them.
Actually, separatists shell civilians and try to put the blame on Ukrainian forces. Separatists also shell government controlled territory ( including civilian areas) from civilian areas on their side in order to use civilians for shielding purposes. Very typical behavior of terrorists.

Old 10-25-2017, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Actually, separatists shell civilians and try to put the blame on Ukrainian forces. Separatists also shell government controlled territory ( including civilian areas) from civilian areas on their side in order to use civilians for shielding purposes. Very typical behavior of terrorists.
Still no translation?
Just the usual drivel about the "Russian terrorists?"

Old 10-25-2017, 10:29 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Still no translation?
Just the usual drivel about the "Russian terrorists?"
There's some chronically inflamed arses on this thread. They don't have anything to put on the chaffing either, poor things.

Old 10-25-2017, 10:38 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,801,188 times
Quote:
There's no proof of that whatsoever.

Old 10-25-2017, 10:55 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Man. Combining those math classes like Algebra and Geometry into math is a bad idea. Real bad. I remember all the makeup I had to do with Geometry after high school. Both of these disciplines need to be kept apart and require lots of time to fully understand and learn to apply in the real world. Years of time and practice.

When my daughter's were young I got a real shock when I realized that my knowledge of physics, mathematics and things such as sociology were not up to par. I had to all but reeducate myself just to help them. I was educated n the cheap in a system more oriented on cost management than quality. I was determined my children were not going to be victims of the US education system like I was. It worked for me. This is not going to work for Ukrainian children. The American education system is not working for our kids, they can't compete out n the world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe