Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2020, 09:09 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
How's the Nord Stream 2 coming along? We are almost the the last quarter of the year and the end of good weather in the Baltic... nothing?

I heard Frau Merkel isn't too happy with Russia's non-interest in the investigation of using chemical weapons against Putin's political opponents. Perhaps Germany is better served buying additional gas from customers who don't act like this. Russian government media is cooking up ways to blame the USA when Germany pulls the plug. Slaves to the USA! How dare they stand against chemical weapons use to eliminate threats to autocracy! Popcorn is ready...
DKM are you really that silly or are you just pretending !?

This whole comedy with poisoning by the Novichok, both the Skripals and Navalny, was invented for naive Western simpletons who are used to believing every word from the Western media, with one goal: to freeze NS-2 and then put Europe on the American gas.

If they really wanted killed to Navalny he would have been dead long ago. And there are thousands of easier and cheaper ways to do this. Hit by a car...an icicle fell on his head...drowned in the sea ... Yes, just corny would have received a bullet in a dark alley from an unknown killer .

And in general, I have such a suspicion that all this turmoil with Navalny was organized not without the participation of his associates. The fact that all this liberalism feeds from the hand of Soros is not a secret for anyone. But the money needs to be worked out, but Alyoshka's rating is below the baseboard.

So the Western curators decided to improve the situation.
Some person, for example, came to Lyubana Sobol and said: "- Lyuba, We need a new leader. Alyoshka, as a leader, is exhausted and is not the same. He must leave, but leave beautifully, like a sacred victim. And you are so brave, fighting ..you are what we need .. Here is a bottle, pour this into Alyosha's tea. And we, so be it, will blame the damned tyrant for everything"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2020, 10:12 PM

Trolling 80 LVL:
Entrepreneur Yevgeny Prigozhin provided another financial assistance to blogger Alexey Navalny. One million rubles will be credited to the account of the German clinic "Sharite".
"Let them treat him so that he is absolutely healthy, especially since he owes me money, " the press service of the Concord company reported the words of the entrepreneur.

Old 09-07-2020, 10:16 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
Did trump collude with Russia to win the 2016 election

Old 09-07-2020, 10:39 PM

WHY WAS NAVALNY EXTRADITED TO GERMANY? I EXPLAIN.
https://newsprice.info/zachem-navaln...ii-obyasnyayu/

Google Translate:
Spoiler

As it happened, I took a taxi home yesterday. The taxi driver with the appearance of bill Murray was very sociable: during the trip, as it often happens, we touched on all topics – from the weather to blondes at the wheel.

At some point, the background news came on the radio.

After the story about the poisoning of Alexey Navalny, "Nord stream-2" and possible sanctions of the European Union, the taxi driver shook his head and said thoughtfully: "Yes, I got my mother…»

– What kind of mother? I asked.

– Like what mother?" "the same Angela Merkel." Do you know why Navalny was extradited to Germany? Explain.

Then, within a quarter of an hour, the taxi driver gave me a very coherent political science version of the incident, worthy of study in the foreign Ministry and MGIMO, which found answers to all the questions that worried me.

In General, it was like this.

In early August, everyone was preparing for elections in Belarus – Belarus proper, Russia, and the EU countries. There was a gambling contest and everyone bet on their candidate.

But I must warn you at once that you and I have only observed the visible part of the iceberg, and the undercurrents were not known to everyone.

Moscow and Minsk defiantly beat dishes, swore and dragged each other by the moustache, creating the illusion of a complete break in relations. It was necessary!

Satisfied and relaxed, Europe rubbed its hands and already imagined that in the near future it would kick the "last dictator", plant a Belarusian Huaido in Minsk and get a tasty morsel.

Elections were held. Everything came to a standstill.

Without waiting for the results, the go-ahead by Polish provocateur Nehty bchb-the opposition rushed into the fight.

At first, everything went according to plan. Crowds poured into the streets, threatened police, officials and journalists, and clashes and strikes began. The Belarusian ambassadors to Slovakia and Spain supported the protesters and "sided with the people". This was also necessary.

It seemed that just a little more, just a little more, and Lukashenka would fall.

But then Moscow came into play.

After the election was recognized, it began to support Grygorych organizationally, informationally and financially.

Europe needed to increase the pressure. But how?
Nexta went out of his way to, calling on the opposition to step up, but the zmagars could not take power. Turned out to be weak against their svidomo brothers in mind.

And then successfully poisoned of Leha.

Or so it seemed to some.

Employees of the German foreign Ministry sympathetic to the SPD (Schroeder's party) got in touch with Yulia Navalny and offered to Lech hospitalized in the German hospital.

Julia agreed. And turned to Putin.

After that, the German foreign Minister came to the Bundeskanzler's office and put the Joker on the table: "That's it, we can take Navalny for treatment. If Moscow interferes, we will cause a loud scandal. We will get the body, and then we will decide how to play it."

Merkel found this offer tempting, and she did not hesitate to agree.

Moscow did not object.

After Lech was brought to Germany and taken in a motorcade of twelve cars to the Charite clinic, mother Angela called Moscow and voiced her demands: Russia must refuse to support Lukashenko, otherwise we will announce that Navalny was poisoned by Novichok.

Moscow refused and increased its support for Lukashenka, declaring that it had formed a reserve of polite people. Just in case of fire.

The next day, Berlin said that the results of tests showed poisoning with a cholinesterase inhibitor. It was a red whistle. This was followed by another call with a warning that the next time "Novichok" would be detected.

Moscow resisted and again refused. And on the same day, she promised Minsk a billion dollars.

Berlin's patience broke, and Lech was transferred to a military hospital, where he was immediately found "Novichok". It was impossible to find "Novichok" in sharita, because journalists and deputies could request the results of tests, and it was impossible to request it from a military hospital. Secret information!

But even Novichok could not force Moscow to stop helping Minsk. Mishustin came to visit Lukashenka.

This was followed by an attempt by Merkel's CSU Deputy, Herr Fritz Merz, to put pressure on Nord stream 2, but the German companies involved in the construction of the gas pipeline hit him so much to his ears that he quickly crawled back to where he came from, whining and whining.

And then a Tough nut Grygorych suddenly rolled out a complaint in the form of a deliberately crooked interception of secret negotiations on Polish-German plans to poison Navalny, filmed on Belarusfilm.

They are now sitting in Warsaw and Berlin and do not know how to react to this movie – to refute it or pretend that they did not notice it. Dilemma!

As a result, the situation turned out to be as follows: Lech is alive and well, quietly sitting in a German military hospital and from time to time asks, "when can he go home?"

And home to him – now not soon.

Now, a year before the elections, the parliamentary election campaign starts in Germany.

Merkel's party the CDU/CSU and the already low support among voters who are ready to take your bare hands the Reichstag and hoist my banner, and now this ugly story with a "Newbie"!

If you declare that you committed the crime of the century, the great Russian dissident severely poisoned as a Novice, you should just break off all relations with the "bloody regime" and present evidence.

And they are not and will not be.

And no one will allow you to freeze the construction of the pipe. Otherwise, the German companies that have invested in Nord stream 2 will take over the Reichstag before the outraged burghers and plant their banner on it.

In General, in this case, the election will be defeated.

If they turn of the reverse speed, bend over and return Lehu home with apologies, referring to the fact that there was an unfortunate misunderstanding, and all those who framed Merkel will be punished to the full extent of German law, this will not save the situation either.

The loss of Germany's authority in the international arena, the loss of influence in Europe and complete incompetence in foreign policy issues will not be forgiven by voters, and in this case the election will also be a defeat.

Therefore, it will have to sit for some time and cover two hemispheres with two chairs-accuse Russia of using Novichok and simultaneously build Nord stream 2.

(At this point, the taxi driver, as a clear example, explained that it is impossible to sit on two seats – the driver's and passenger's – because the gearshift lever is too traumatic for the body).

It is possible that the resignation of Angela's mother will take place before the deadline, and she will not be able to repeat the record of her former chief Helmut Kohl's tenure as Bundeskanzler, who led the government for 16 years.

What about our Gerhard Schroeder?

And Gerhard Schroeder, who is Chairman of the Board of Directors of Nord stream 2, and his SPD party are confident and optimistic about the future.

In any case, the CDU / CSU will be deflated in the elections, and the SPD will strengthen its position in the Bundestag and independently or in a coalition with other parties will hold its leader for the post of Bundeskanzler.

And Nord stream 2, which has been stalling for several years, will be completed and will reach its full capacity in the shortest possible time.

When we arrived at the house, the taxi driver asked:

– You don't play chess?"

I nodded: "Sometimes."

– In chess, this technique is called "poisoned pawn". The opponent, after chasing the advantage in pieces, takes such a pawn, falls into a trap and inevitably loses.

Finally, getting out of the car, slightly discouraged, I asked the taxi driver where he got all this information.

The taxi driver smiled the sad smile and replied:

– From my brother, who lives in Germany and also works as a taxi driver.

At this point, I realized that taxi drivers know everything.

Old 09-07-2020, 11:02 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Did trump collude with Russia to win the 2016 election

This is what Russians want to know as well, the last I've seen; the question they ask lately - "wait a minute - if we could bring Trump to the White House, how come we couldn't manage to kill Navalny?

Things don't add up here."

P.S. On a more serious note - how the heck do you think Russians can put someone in the Oval Office?

This is as insane as it gets.

Old 09-07-2020, 11:10 PM

P.S. Navalny is out of coma by now.

Old 09-08-2020, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
P.S. Navalny is out of coma by now.
Quote:
Alexey Navalny's recovery from a coma confirms the fact that his condition is not related to the ingestion of substances from the Novichok group. This was stated by one of the developers of Novichok, Russian scientist Leonid Rink, RIA Novosti reports.

"I rule out poisoning because there are no symptoms. But even if a concentration of 400 times less than the lethal dose was used, he would have come out of the coma, but miosis would have been all the same. There were no such symptoms here, " Rink said.

In addition, the scientist stressed that Novichok was developed as a complete alternative to nuclear weapons, and therefore the substance has a one-hundred-percent lethality.
https://lenta.ru/news/2020/09/07/novichok/

Old 09-08-2020, 11:54 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
Germans have changed their story to claim the toxin was in a bottle of water. Both Russia and Germany have samples of his bodily fluids.

https://alethonews.com/2020/09/08/na...to-cover-lies/

Old 09-08-2020, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Germans have changed their story to claim the toxin was in a bottle of water. Both Russia and Germany have samples of his bodily fluids.

https://alethonews.com/2020/09/08/na...to-cover-lies/

Well according to Russian news - this bottle is nowhere to be found in the picture with things belonging to N. ( after the plane landed in Omsk and his stuff was inspected.)

But what THEY were saying, was that Germans found the traces of poison in that bottle, since Alexey was sipping from it, after he was already poisoned (which I am still sure he was.)

Which doesn't make much sense, because ALL the bottled water that pops in the picture here and there and that N. might have used during the last part of his trip, comes from the new sealed bottles ( the water that was offered for him on the plane including.)
The bottle in question ( that Germans are talking about) was passed to them by N's wife ( who as we know arrived to Omsk much later.)
So even if it WAS somewhere with N. all the time until he got sick and his friends/subordinates saved it somehow and passed it to his wife later, and if Germans are pointing at it as a culprit ( the source of poison,) then THIS directly implicates Navalny's colleages as never before, if true.
I mean if you sip water throughout the day from your favorite bottle, how often do you let it out of your sight, and who has access to it other than you?

That's number one.
And number two, the part that I don't understand is why everyone is operating by the word "Novichok," when German toxicologist was clearly talking about the COMPONENTS of the poison, that could be found not only in Novichok, but in other chemicals as well. ( I wish I could remember who that toxicologist was, and whether he had direct relation to investigation.)
As for Novichok itself, in its original form - the creators are saying that Navalny's symptoms are inconsistent with poisoning with its original formula they created.
So "components" that can be found in Novichok ( and other chemicals) in case of Navaly's poisoning - that sounds more like it.

Last edited by erasure; 09-08-2020 at 01:59 PM..

Old 09-08-2020, 02:40 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
I figured it out. Americans poisoned Navalny to frame Putin in order to get Germany to cancel Russian gas contracts and buy gas from America. Once again, checkmate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe