Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2015, 11:18 PM

47 posts, read 45,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
There are tax cheaters, school cheaters, welfare cheaters.....that does not mean you dismantle the whole system, as you want to do.

In the story you are referring to, the same thing could have happened if it was a stay at home dad who hoarded the child support money instead of paying the bills.

As I have said before, men AND WOMEN both pay child support when they are the non custodial parent.

I asked before.....would you rather have custody or pay child support?
Of course it needs to be "dismantled". It is rigged against men in the name of "equality". "Women have a choice", but men don't? I don't think so! The story IS FROM a woman abusing the system.
I would choose NOT to pay child support! the woman can deal with it if she wants to keep it. 90% chance she would abort if there were no monetary award tied to having children as in the abused man above.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:19 PM

756 posts, read 834,909 times
Post More Thoughts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic_Cajun View Post
Please be careful with supporting views, these people are not kind and are VERY HOSTILE towards someone with opposing views than their own.
I went and read the entire thread. You're right. Some are even saying that men should get a vasectomy while ignoring the possibility: What If The Relationship Doesn't Work Out LATER ON?! I really hope that there aren't women who really think that if they want some expensive material item, then all they have to do is use the ability of "their bodies" to their own advantage, causing the men AND CHILDREN to be victims.

I also think that Planned Parenting should be more common. Men can be men all they want to, with the excuse of just be cause they are men. And women can be women all they want to with the excuse of just be cause they are women, ... UNTIL they are expecting a child. Once that happens, their right to use the Gender Card should be LOST. I know the woman is the one that is pregnant, but they are supposed to be PARENTS and it is no longer about THEM.

I am sorry you are having difficulty in court. Is she unemployed? I assume she is.

However, I am wondering what exactly you mean by the abortion thing you mentioned.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:22 PM

756 posts, read 834,909 times
Question Wait A Minute:

Quote:
Of course it needs to be "dismantled". It is rigged against men in the name of "equality". "Women have a choice", but men don't? I don't think so! The story IS FROM a woman abusing the system.
I would choose NOT to pay child support! the woman can deal with it if she wants to keep it. 90% chance she would abort if there were no monetary award tied to having children as in the abused man above.
Does this mean you have zero interest in the child, even if the court granted your request to have every penny accounted for?

Old 07-27-2015, 11:30 PM

47 posts, read 45,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In_Correct View Post
Does this mean you have zero interest in the child, even if the court granted your request to have every penny accounted for?
Well, I'm saying that it shouldn't even go this far. But those currently trapped in the system do not have any accounting for their moneys forced over by the unfair and unequal court system and their enablers.

When women is confirmed pregnant, said father shall be notified if he wishes to pay support or not, check the box "yes or no" and move on. The pregnancy will likely be aborted because there would be no monetary reward tied to it. Women in the US keep babies because they get an excessive amount of monthly dues and benefits that go unaccounted for, these cost can be reduced if there were oversight or did not exist at all. Also, jailing men for failing to pay ruins their job prospects in the future allowing for no funds EVER! you can never get ahead in the current system, it is designed to keep you down for your life! It is starting to make sense why so many men turn gay and turn to butt for satisfaction.

Old 07-27-2015, 11:33 PM

2,464 posts, read 6,471,219 times
Quote:
Why is it that women have 2 choices when it comes to pregnancy and men only get 1?

They both have a choice to have sex, but because it's "her body", she has a choice to keep the baby or not. Shouldn't the male have the choice to pay child support or not? That would sure eliminate a lot of excessive population in this country, if no monetary award is given to women.
What about accountability? shouldn't vouchers be provided instead of checks? I want some accounting of where my money is going, and not to "nails and hair did".
I love how the feminist put men in jail for not paying, yeah that makes a lot of sense! now he gets fired because of being in jail, or doesn't stand a chance of getting a job because there is a gap on the resume from "doing time" because he couldn't afford the rapeage that the male hating courts handed down. How are you ever suppose to get ahead to pay the support under these conditions?

No wonder so many men whack their (ex) wife and kids!
Flav? Flavor Flav is that you!?!!

Old 07-27-2015, 11:54 PM

3,973 posts, read 2,576,794 times
Quote:
LOL! so, again it's okay for women to spread their legs but men have to think about it first? That is insane! Why do you assume it is immediately the mens responsibility to use "protection"? Shouldn't the women have her tubes tied if she is going out to bar looking for man? Why is she exempt from said responsibility?

True equality hurts doesn't it?
Oye! Both parties are responsible. Do you truly believe your child support money is enough for all the child needs??

Someone mentioned the good old days. Those days included my father paying 37.50 per each of four children... Yes, 150.00 a month. How far did that go you think?

Was that fair to my mom? To sisters and me? To never feel l could ask for anything?

What you are whinning about is having to pay your share.

Let's play pretend land... How about we say you have it your way- no responsibilty for the man. Only in the game YOU are the kid. Now how do you like it?

The worst thing about my dad is l never got to know him with how he moved farther farther away in part to dodge responsibility.

You have a kid that misses out knowing the father who brought them into the world. Maybe you don't believe that is important. With your attutude maybe some would say you don't matter for the kid.

But the child starts life having a missing link. That Matters.

Last edited by Wild Flower; 07-28-2015 at 12:06 AM..

Old 07-28-2015, 12:05 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,234,754 times
Mr. Cajun,

Thank you for the BEST LAUGH I have ever had in the Current Events section! This thread is HILARIOUS!

With that said, however, I'm going to have to side with the women. I usually stick up for the men's team, but us guys must wear a condom if we don't want her coming after our cash. I just got down with a chick this weekend, and I brought two condoms along with me. I'm a 19 year old college student and I really don't want to drop out to take care of a baby (which I would do if that were to happen).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
If life was fair, men would have periods, get pregnant and go through menopause.

Be careful what you wish for. LOL
I know all about this haha! My best friend in the entire world is female. I am so close to her that I generally know which time of month her period usually comes around. After seeing the way she changes and hearing about the pain she suffers through, I thank my lucky stars that I turned out to be a male!

Old 07-28-2015, 12:11 AM

8,895 posts, read 5,379,571 times
Well you haven't shown much concern for another group ..... they're known as taxpayers, both male and female. Do they get a choice in whether or not to support the children you don't want?

Old 07-28-2015, 12:14 AM

8,895 posts, read 5,379,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
There is only one reform:

Men Going Their Own Way

Get a vasectomy and remove yourself from having to play the game guys.

MGTOW | Men Going Their Own Way
Better yet ..... after your vasectomy stay as far away from women as possible.

Old 07-28-2015, 12:40 AM

932 posts, read 900,595 times
Quote:
i was just thinking about this the other day. Like if a man don't want the baby and the women keep it she should not have the option of child support

Also a man can terminate is parental rights in court and not pay child support

A man can also file for custody /joint or get full custody .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates