Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2022, 08:25 PM

171 posts, read 159,016 times

Advertisements

Great Photos !!! Are there any updates on the renders for the site as well?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2022, 07:35 PM

676 posts, read 493,633 times
The Hampton Inn downtown is officially open for business

Old 06-22-2022, 08:57 PM

113 posts, read 110,986 times
Not downtown, but Koury Corp is building a mixed use complex at Pisgah Church and Lawndale Dr.

https://www.bizjournals.com/triad/ne...reensboro.html

Old 06-23-2022, 01:11 PM

511 posts, read 510,712 times
Interesting! I am happy to see someone reimagining these old office parks.

I drove by there yesterday and noticed they cleared out 6 or 7 houses at the corner of Pisgah Church and Martinsville. Anyone have any clue as to what they plan to do with that land? It's directly behind the Bee Safe Storage.

Old 06-23-2022, 01:24 PM

113 posts, read 110,986 times
I think Koury might've purchased them as well since that corner is shown outlined in the above picture.

Old 06-23-2022, 04:13 PM

37 posts, read 48,087 times
I believe it's going to be a Lidl supermarket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebermudatriad View Post
Interesting! I am happy to see someone reimagining these old office parks.

I drove by there yesterday and noticed they cleared out 6 or 7 houses at the corner of Pisgah Church and Martinsville. Anyone have any clue as to what they plan to do with that land? It's directly behind the Bee Safe Storage.

Old 07-04-2022, 10:25 AM

385 posts, read 289,568 times
Looks like they offically started charging for parking at bellemeade parking dexk on wknds.i went out last night and usually when i park there, they make u take the parking ticket for the arm to raise but then on ur way out the arms for the Exit are raises so u dont do anything but drive on out... now when u pull in it ask for payment! I went no furthor i reversed it and ended up parking at a free spot lol...also me and another poster were wondering about age demographics of downtown residents, from what i observed last night it looks like 20 somethings.... i went to boxcar and felt like i was at a chucky cheese lol... this soon to be 41 year def felt out of place there lmao...i figure the city view is the largest apt omplex downtown and i know they seem to cater to elon law students so im just making a educated guess that 20something is the age demographic of downtown... the time frame i wemt downtown was 10 to 12 but def didnt seem to be anyone in their 40 or up at the time on the steets. Which i myself was raedy to be in my bed at 12 lol

Old 07-04-2022, 12:30 PM

511 posts, read 510,712 times
I parked there on a Saturday a couple weeks ago and it did make me take a ticket on entry but when I approached the gate to leave it raised the bar automatically before I put the ticket in. I still put the ticket in and it was free. I don’t know why it’s like that but that was my experience. This was also around 2 in the afternoon.

Old 07-06-2022, 04:50 AM

6,156 posts, read 7,221,404 times
There were too many young people out there on the 4th of July during the fireworks. I got freaked out over there near the ballpark when all of sudden a crowd of people started running away from something screaming. Somebody must have flashed a gun or something.

Old 07-08-2022, 07:22 PM

385 posts, read 289,568 times
Thats bad @gsoboi78... downtown needs more to draw 30 and up crowds. Maybe a piano bar. That would
be nice. I think there was one at one time... maybe with the tanger center now, a place downtown like that would be succesful these days! Also maybe more resturants downtown along the lines of kau,.. doesnt need to be too high end, but jusy some places that serve more then average bar food.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point