Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu
 [Register]
Oahu Includes Honolulu
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 10:27 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,755,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
@Mikala43*

Lol im just passionate about my beliefs Im already involved on a local level in Hawaii with Aikea and a culture perserving group in Honolulu. Further i believe education in raising awareness is the first step to any change. Your can't change an issue if you think there is no issue. Are my views welcome?
[I think your kinda upset you can't afford to move back] Naw i would still have the same beliefs i have now if i was living there. Truth i think wants going on is you had this kinda party of like minded people who had the same agendas or at least same political views. I think your kinda upset that i always point out a different view and thus disrupt your social order of things. But unfortunately im sorry, im here to represent a view that doesn't get represented much in Hawaii politics or on this forum. If i was on any forum including SF and someone was telling me that building 30 new buildings that had a potential to be more expensive then what half

Pg1/2

Old 02-09-2015, 10:39 PM

48,525 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
[I think your kinda upset you can't afford to move back] Naw i would still have the same beliefs i have now if i was living there. Truth i think wants going on is you had this kinda party of like minded people who had the same agendas or at least same political views. I think your kinda upset that i always point out a different view and thus disrupt your social order of things. But unfortunately im sorry, im here to represent a view that doesn't get represented much in Hawaii politics or on this forum. If i was on any forum including SF and someone was telling me that building 30 new buildings that had a potential to be more expensive then what half

Pg1/2

This is not a politics forum. It is primarily information for people who are moving here.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 02-09-2015, 11:00 PM

pg 2/2

Of current families can afford in an area that has a housing shortage of course im going to cause stink. I mean come on listening to your resident expert you would think that hawaii had a vote yesterday and everybody voted 100% to pave the islands, despite evidence or proof of the opposite. For example.

Hawaii Real Estate and Economy: Poll Shows Even Split of Opinion on Kakaako Redevelopment

Old 02-09-2015, 11:10 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,254,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McFrostyJ View Post
However, many people do take off their shoes in their foyer and leave them there and I'm not just speaking about people in Hawaii.
This is what we do.
In fact its so routine. When ever i go to the main land. I walk in and start looking for the chair to take my shoes off!!

Old 02-09-2015, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
This is not a politics forum. It is primarily information for people who are moving here.
Are you serious give me a break no offense. Everything on here has a political aganda to it. One poster owns multi properties and presents advice or a view in favor of maxing profits for land and condos to someone who has a question. Another poster a business owner or rich person when asked why wages are low will say because government regulating and people don't want to improve on themselves. Another poster who is a union member will say because corporations are greedy and taking money out of Hawaii. Even questions about where to live are answered by political agandas. A local poster when answering where to live will say kaimuki or kona. Another rich mainlander would say no thats low class. Everything is political on here.

Old 02-09-2015, 11:18 PM

12,120 posts, read 17,910,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Finally!

Old 02-09-2015, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
Finally!
So when are you going to quit giving your rich rightwing radical mainlander views to those on a moving forum then?

Old 02-09-2015, 11:26 PM

When are you going to visit Hawaii? Ever?

Old 02-09-2015, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
When are you going to visit Hawaii? Ever?
When I come I will give you all my information, my hotel and hotel room # everything, I will look forward to meeting you tough guy.

Old 02-09-2015, 11:59 PM

Quote:
When I come I will give you all my information, my hotel and hotel room # everything, I will look forward to meeting you tough guy.
Given you haven't been here the past 40 years - and I'll probably be dead (and you) the next 40, I shall not hold my breath. But, YouTube away in the meantime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii > Oahu