Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2012, 01:07 PM

20,947 posts, read 19,093,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Whose property was Trayvon Martin stealing? Since he was not stealing anyone's property and he DID have an issue; I would contend that not stealing other people's property does not guarantee one from not having any issues.
Nobody is disputing the evidence against zimmerman.

This law will not come into play.

Many, many thousands of unarmed American citizens are murdered every year by thugs with guns.

This may have turned out differently had the young man also had a gun.

If I were the neighbor of some of the lefties on here, I would have the sign on my lawn, "I believe in the 2nd amendment....this family to my left does not!"

Who would be robbed first?

613 posts, read 761,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Florida is not a country. Just FYI.

PS No one got away with it, since the investigation is still ongoing.
Yeah, Florida is like a State of the USA and stuff like that and some stuff not like that, ya noed!

4,520 posts, read 4,217,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Exactly the only reason this a newstory is the shooter is not Black and the victim was Black.
I see that you are continuing to make false statements without providing proof.

I'll ask again: Do you have links that you can provide that shows a case where a black man killed another black man and at the scene of the crime he claimed self-defense and was free to leave?

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-23-2012 at 01:58 PM.. Reason: off topic/personal

Old 03-23-2012, 01:08 PM

6,476 posts, read 7,338,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
I'm a"lefty" and IMHO, the blame rests solely on Zimmerman.
'Zackly. This Zimmerman is the lowest kind of pathetic loser: A Law Enforcement wanna be.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:08 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,462,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
LOL @ 17 break ins over a year being considered "trivial"....

That's hilarious.....

Again, it was not "area" it was in his COMPLEX
She said 17 robberies and a shooting are no big deal. I mean this is a prime example of why crime is allowed to take root in the black community.

Old 03-23-2012, 01:09 PM

20,947 posts, read 19,093,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
Good example for my earlier comment.

I mean it literally leaves ways open to legaly kill someone: Example, I don't like "John" so I decide I'm going to agitate him next time I see him on the street. I succeed in agitating John so he comes towards me (maybe saying "what did you say about me?"). I suddenly "fear" for my life and shoot the guy. You would have a good chance getting off in this scenario under the current law.
So in essence, you do not want the American citizens armed?

Old 03-23-2012, 01:09 PM

4,399 posts, read 10,691,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I understand that the Black community has a high tolerance for crime but in normal communities this would be 17 too many.

The proof is there for anyone caring to find it. Blacks were terrorizing his neighborhood and he decided to take a stand. Raise better kids and maybe the good ones won't get profiled. It's simple. Why aren't Asians being gunned down for being suspected criminals?
I think you are a little confused or are a little slow following this string of events. Trayvon Martin was more than profiled he was killed. Maybe should keep up or sit this one out!

Old 03-23-2012, 01:10 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,812,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Florida is not a country. Just FYI.

PS No one got away with it, since the investigation is still ongoing.
They released Zimmerman without drug testing, without obtaining his clothing, without retaining his weapon. This 'investigation' ended 10 minutes after the cops arrived until people demanded otherwise. Why must it take an act of congress, Fed Judiciary, & Executive branch to get these people's heads out of their own arses?

9,984 posts, read 10,414,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post

Fact: Much of NYC is from around the country and around the globe. Somehow the overwhelming majority of 9+ million folks showing up for work get along every day of the week. We don't sweep things under the rug. If there's corruption anywhere in NY we have a culture that encourages people to report it immediately without fear of reprisal and when the law gets called they're expected to conduct themselves professionally with due process. Most importantly, this psycho woman isn't permitted in any office of authority. Fact: She's not fit to wipe her own behind let alone be a dog catcher. Fact: The only one who'd invest 3 seconds of their time on her was a white woman. Everyone else wrote her off as trash because she's acting like trash.
Lmao.

Seriously, there is most certainly a culture of corruption in NYC and people are not particularly encouraged to do something about it. Often when trying they run into a wall of red tape.

Case in point, when my parents were living there the heat broke in their building and the landlord refused to repair it. Back then part of the process to get your landlord to do something they need to if they didn't want to requires you to have the city inspect and document the violation. Well the city code office was on the landlord's pay roll. One city inspector said as much to them. He told them "Look this isn't going to do any good, my guess is that your previous inspectors trashed the report as soon as they left the building, I am honest, I assure you my report will make it back to the office, but I also can assure you that someone in admin will put it in the shredder asap."

New York City is as corrupt as it gets. Bernie Goetz was NYC's Zimmerman and he got hailed as a hero for what he did.

Last edited by Randomstudent; 03-23-2012 at 01:19 PM..

6,897 posts, read 4,764,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
This is the same police force that drug tested a corpse but yet never bothered to test the shooter, this is the same police force that let a man leave with a possible homicide hanging over his head based on his word, the same police dept that claimed that zimmerman had a clean record without actually checking it?

This "forum brother" like many people proably feels that the credibility of
Quote:
this police dept is questionable at least and lying at most
Why, because the forum brothers say so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies