Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2012, 02:25 PM

867 posts, read 498,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
My silly sick world of make believe supported by facts and scientific study.......sounds like maybe a place you should move to.
Can't squander any more time on you, dude.

You're on your own to sink, or, well, sink (cause you refuse to swim).
My guess is you'll continue sinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2012, 02:28 PM

5,522 posts, read 10,197,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles4evr View Post
Can't squander any more time on you, dude.

You're on your own to sink, or, well, sink (cause you refuse to swim).
My guess is you'll continue sinking.
You would have no influence on the outcome any how.

33,016 posts, read 27,449,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
I've witnessed it with my own brother.

He complains about being broke, constantly.

What does he do?

Buys cigarettes and beer.

How am I possibly responsible for this?

I'm talking about those of us who do not buy cigarettes and beer (and drugs and bling etc).

I ended up worse off after the Reagan tax cuts as a result of five rent increases in five years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemkt View Post
Why don't YOU explain reality to us then? Do you believe poor Americans have property rights? Do they have the right to buy real property in increments they can afford?
They have the rights to buy whatever real property they want in any increments they want, willing seller available.

Where did you get on this assinine kick? It is drivel - mindless drivel.

Have you got a position of any significance and/or relevance, or just plain sanity to present? If so, please do.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:30 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Why don't YOU explain reality to us then? Do you believe poor Americans have property rights? Do they have the right to buy real property in increments they can afford?
Sure they do - if someone is willing to sell them that property in increments.

Do you believe that Americans in general have property rights? Because it sure doesn't feel like it, when folks are taking MY property (in the form of taxes) to give to someone else.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles4evr View Post
They have the rights to buy whatever real property they want in any increments they want, willing seller available.

Where did you get on this assinine kick? It is drivel - mindless drivel.

Have you got a position of any significance and/or relevance, or just plain sanity to present? If so, please do.

Why would it matter, if his premise didnt fit into your narrow empirical views of the world, youd discount it anyway in a tantrum that would make any two year old jealous.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:32 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
I'm talking about those of us who do not buy cigarettes and beer (and drugs and bling etc).

I ended up worse off after the Reagan tax cuts as a result of five rent increases in five years.
Why didn't you move. It's a free country, isn't it?

Wait for it....wait for it...

Old 04-19-2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Sure they do - if someone is willing to sell them that property in increments.

Do you believe that Americans in general have property rights? Because it sure doesn't feel like it, when folks are taking MY property (in the form of taxes) to give to someone else.

Money is simply a medium of exchange. Unless you are debating the value of the paper its printed on.

Old 04-19-2012, 02:33 PM

Quote:

How about, dare I say it - here goes - improve yourself so you can perform better and get paid more, just like, dare I say it...

EVERYONE ELSE.

Nobody cares about your sloth and nobody is going to or should, carry you around on their backs like an infant. You may wish to continue to act like an infant, you certainly project that attitude in your drivel - but nobody is going to treat you as one, unless you're still a kidl

Grow up, man up, stone up, or even girl up, but quite whining about your lot. Hell people come here packed in ocean containers with no money and don't even speak English (from Cambodia, Viet Nam etc.,) and run circles around you!!!!!!!!!

Why, you ask (even thoug you didn't and won't)

I'll tell you why

AAAMMMBBBIIIITTTTIIIIOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Old 04-19-2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomdude View Post
Why would it matter, if his premise didnt fit into your narrow empirical views of the world, youd discount it anyway in a tantrum that would make any two year old jealous.
Anything intelligent to offer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies