Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2013, 01:45 PM

6,073 posts, read 4,754,520 times

Advertisements

just cut everyone off that isn't physically handicapped, or mentally handicapped. it's simple. if you are able bodied, and you aren't doing your "fair share" then you either starve or steal. just be careful who you steal from.

Old 11-05-2013, 01:47 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,410,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
just cut everyone off that isn't physically handicapped, or mentally handicapped. it's simple. if you are able bodied, and you aren't doing your "fair share" then you either starve or steal. just be careful who you steal from.
Yeah, right. Put your grandmother out there to work in the fields picking whatever.

Btw, are YOU working today?

Old 11-05-2013, 01:50 PM

23,173 posts, read 26,207,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
Sorry if my writing is too sophisticated for you to follow to the point you think I'm "rambling." .

Old 11-05-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Yeah, right. Put your grandmother out there to work in the fields picking whatever.

Btw, are YOU working today?
first off, my grandmother is 90 years old. pretty sure that would count as a physical handicap. however, she also has family helping her out, as well as 500 acres, a huge house, 3 pensions, and probably a few million bucks. guess your friends should have tried harder at life. and yes, I worked today. I am not working now. my day starts at 5am. worked 9.5 hours today.

Old 11-05-2013, 01:58 PM

872 posts, read 828,264 times
Quote:
Sorry if my writing is too sophisticated for you to follow to the point you think I'm "rambling." I don't think that's a problem for others reading this thread.

AND you're right. I was responding to Pullmyfinger in re the sex, NOT you. However, it is perfectly clear that I was NOT posting to Tassy but she did quickly tell me that she knew enough about sex and didn't need me telling her anything.
You did, I will be happy to post it for you for a second time.....You were posting to me.....directly about a comment I made......

FancyFeast 5000
Sex is a biological DRIVE. People have sex. It's a FACT that you cannot change. Why fight it by insisting people "think" and "behave" the way YOU want them to behave? Why not provide the most practical means available to prevent pregnancies, the birth control pill, or an IUD if the person wants one? Condemns are a last resort, and they BREAK!!

Old 11-05-2013, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
first off, my grandmother is 90 years old. pretty sure that would count as a physical handicap. however, she also has family helping her out, as well as 500 acres, a huge house, 3 pensions, and probably a few million bucks. guess your friends should have tried harder at life. and yes, I worked today. I am not working now. my day starts at 5am. worked 9.5 hours today.
I think you missed the point. Or do you advocate putting other people's grandmothers to work when they're 90 years old or well into their 60s and 70s? Are you now saying that age is a handicap?

Old 11-05-2013, 02:02 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,314,350 times
Quote:
I think you missed the point. Or do you advocate putting other people's grandmothers to work when they're 90 years old or well into their 60s and 70s? Are you now saying that age is a handicap?
No, he is saying that people need to work while they can, save money, live within their means, and prepare for the future.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
it certainly can be a handicap. pregnant women can park in handicapped parking spaces. what's the retirement age? 65? anyone older than that should be considered too old to work. I am speaking more of the scum sucking pond scum in their 20-'s-30's. many of whom have kids that should be taken from them and placed in a home that is willing and able to provide for them.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassy001 View Post
You did, I will be happy to post it for you for a second time.....You were posting to me.....directly about a comment I made......

FancyFeast 5000
Sex is a biological DRIVE. People have sex. It's a FACT that you cannot change. Why fight it by insisting people "think" and "behave" the way YOU want them to behave? Why not provide the most practical means available to prevent pregnancies, the birth control pill, or an IUD if the person wants one? Condemns are a last resort, and they BREAK!!
And how many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

YOU responded to my post to Pullmyfinger, and then I responded to YOU.

I'm finished with this conversation now. It's off topic. Are you just trying to hijack the thread? People reading this thread can determine for themselves whether there is continuity or not.

Old 11-05-2013, 02:06 PM

872 posts, read 828,264 times
Quote:
Nobody else has complained that they don't understand exactly what I'm saying. That is people who aren't looking for any excuse for a personal attack because they don't have an effective counter to the point I'm making. Btw, is that a personal attack above, "That's the problem...you don't think....."? Very close. Some people I suppose just have short attention spans and can't focus on more than one sentence or one paragraph.

ETA: You cares whether you live in Florida or not?

You brought up Florida and the Governor of Florida in a response to me. It was out the blue....I figured I would point out to you I don't live in Florida....figured you thought I was someone else, you seem to be confused about who you are responding to.

Maybe your just having a bad day....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies