Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2014, 10:09 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Why is this even a thread?

Cuban has a right to feel anyway he wants to feel.

Big deal.
he is just being honest;IMO. Better than so many who lie constantly. Often the image of popular people turn out so different than reality when examined. Lots of examples of admired and even praised people when really looked at did more than insult someone. Hitler was once admired by huge population of Germans and even foreigners.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2014, 10:09 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Maybe. I really don't know. It's his opinion and he has a right to it...whatever it is.
Bingo...........you win the thread.

Old 05-22-2014, 10:12 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So you don't think any of the Maverick players wear hoodies after practice? Or do you think they only practice in the morning or what is your point. You don't know where Cuban runs. He is probably at bars at night all the time or restaurants after games that end...........when?? Oh at night.
He knows his players.

And the only way a billionaire finds himself walking down the street late at night without security is that he's completely and utterly insane.

Old 05-22-2014, 10:12 PM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban "I know I'm Prejudice"

I know I am too.

and ANYBODY who say they are not need lie detector test.

Old 05-22-2014, 10:16 PM

Quote:
He knows his players.

And the only way a billionaire finds himself walking down the street late at night without security is that he's completely and utterly insane.
So now he's insane..........or maybe doesn't want to start an issue with his security and others. Who is insane now? Why you folks pretend to be "walkers" I will never get. You make no sense.

Old 05-22-2014, 10:17 PM

These folks should have crossed the street it appears............

BEAT WHITEY NIGHT at the IOWA STATE FAIR - YouTube

Old 05-22-2014, 10:26 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,037,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What??? Are you the hoodie police or something. You can't dictate how someone should wear a piece of clothing.
I just know that if I seen anyone wearing a hoodie in June I may just call 911 LOL

Old 05-22-2014, 10:50 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,201,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Take his team! Ban him for life!
Cuban just says what he would personally do if there was a black youth in a hoodie on the street. It is totally different if he said he does not want to see any black fans attending a Dallas Mavericks game which would have been equivalent to what Sterling said. Apples and oranges.

In the Sterling scenario he is saying he does not want black fans to attend a game. If he tells his girlfriend that he is afraid of black youths in hoodies on the street and walks away from them, nothing happens to him most likely.

Saying you are afraid of someone is one thing. To suggest that they should not have the right to do something that others can do merely because of their skin color (like Sterling said, but Cuban did not) is bigotry at its worst.

Last edited by chessgeek; 05-22-2014 at 11:11 PM..

Old 05-22-2014, 11:00 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
So now he's insane..........or maybe doesn't want to start an issue with his security and others. Who is insane now? Why you folks pretend to be "walkers" I will never get. You make no sense.
My point is simple: Mark Cuban hasn't walked down the street in decades. I'm talking MINUS proper security and outside Beverly Hills when the Mavs play the Lakers or Clippers.

If this guy ditches his security and walks through even "average" neiighborhoods it would be quite the revelation. I'd wonder why the heck he would.

We have to do what Cuban described. Meaning us regular folks.

Old 05-23-2014, 12:04 AM

Quote:
My point is simple: Mark Cuban hasn't walked down the street in decades. I'm talking MINUS proper security and outside Beverly Hills when the Mavs play the Lakers or Clippers.

If this guy ditches his security and walks through even "average" neiighborhoods it would be quite the revelation. I'd wonder why the heck he would.

We have to do what Cuban described. Meaning us regular folks.
How do you know that? Are you his body guard? lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies