Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2021, 12:58 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,883,528 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
I chose Ivermectin because it is proven both a curative and preventative, over 50 years worth.
The vaccines being pushed are not true vaccines but genetically altering experiments, and are neither curative nor preventative.
I present no threat to either the vaccinated or the unvaccinated.
And yes I did go through the covid19 and beat it but it was later I learned about Ivermectin. I have immunity but I choose to use the ivermectin as a preventative for a little extra boost against whatever is coming up next.
Those of us in the survivalist community are not afraid of using preparations that are used for animals as well, because they work as well.
Secondly, do your research and set aside the negative propaganda being pushed by ignorance. Bit Chute is a good source.
search (Ivermectin)
Ivermectin has proven to be effective in vitro on COVID, not in real time. That and the Ivermectin that has been used is designed for horse and cattle. The ingredients are toxic to humans only because of the amounts of the ingredients. I suggest unless you got the human Ivermectin to stop it. Even if it is the human, I would still be cautious.

Old 08-26-2021, 01:12 PM

1,950 posts, read 1,128,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
I'm glad that it didn't go unnoticed.
Looks like he's still in denial or really has no idea...

Old 08-26-2021, 01:13 PM

2,916 posts, read 1,514,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
Ivermectin has proven to be effective in vitro on COVID, not in real time. That and the Ivermectin that has been used is designed for horse and cattle. The ingredients are toxic to humans only because of the amounts of the ingredients. I suggest unless you got the human Ivermectin to stop it. Even if it is the human, I would still be cautious.
Ivermectin has been used in people for around around 45 years. You are spreading misinformation dude. We've been thru this like 20 times.

Old 08-26-2021, 02:47 PM

8,660 posts, read 3,856,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasLawyer2000 View Post
It goes both ways. Anti-vax people aren't innocent here. When you look at reasons why either camp behaves the way they do, you'll find just as many reasons for the other camp... and they feed off of each-other which amplifies it.
Actually, there's no 'guilt' in a difference of opinion; hence the reason your comment re: people aren't innocent is nonsensical, particularly since you're a lawyer, lol. That you refer to it as 'either camp' is, again, politicizing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
1. We merely want to be left alone to make our own medical decisions without being questioned or challenged by anyone other than the doctor we asked for advice. You're not that doctor. It's none of your business. Period. No more discussion on that point. It's none of your business.
You are being left alone; no one is telling you whether to be vaccinated or not. I was merely pointing out the incidents we've had locally i.e. angry crowds of anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists in parts of the Bay Area. I have more important things to do with my life than care whether you get the vaccine or not, lol. That said, there have always been vaccinations required for various illnesses in order to attend school, work, whatever. How is the COVID vaccine any different, particularly now that it (Pfizer) has full FDA approval?

Btw, the thread speaks to how people who are vaccinated are rude to others who don't want the vaccine; yet, here you are angrily stating 'no more discussion', 'period' and so on to someone who has a different opinion than you. Hence this type of post falls right in line with my original point i.e. it's not the people who are vaccinated who are angry, protesting, or starting thread after thread relative to this.

Don't want the vaccine? Don't get it.

Old 08-26-2021, 04:26 PM

3,075 posts, read 1,541,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorporateCowboy View Post
Actually, there's no 'guilt' in a difference of opinion; hence the reason your comment re: people aren't innocent is nonsensical, particularly since you're a lawyer, lol. That you refer to it as 'either camp' is, again, politicizing it.

You are being left alone; no one is telling you whether to be vaccinated or not. I was merely pointing out the incidents we've had locally i.e. angry crowds of anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists in parts of the Bay Area. I have more important things to do with my life than care whether you get the vaccine or not, lol. That said, there have always been vaccinations required for various illnesses in order to attend school, work, whatever. How is the COVID vaccine any different, particularly now that it (Pfizer) has full FDA approval?

Btw, the thread speaks to how people who are vaccinated are rude to others who don't want the vaccine; yet, here you are angrily stating 'no more discussion', 'period' and so on to someone who has a different opinion than you. Hence this type of post falls right in line with my original point i.e. it's not the people who are vaccinated who are angry, protesting, or starting thread after thread relative to this.

Don't want the vaccine? Don't get it.
Don't worry I won't get it. But what really bothers me the most about all the mandates etc, is whatever happened to the concern about those who should not have any of these vaccines? you and others want to punish people who were born with genetic conditions and have other conditions/diseases. How dare they work, or take a class or travel, or eat even. Even healthy people can have conditions that make medications including vaccines very very problematic. Was The ADA only important if the disability was approved by those who thought it fit in with their feel good pat on the back attitude? Heck with everyone else. Americans have become a terrible bunch.

Old 08-26-2021, 05:02 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,883,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
Ivermectin has been used in people for around around 45 years. You are spreading misinformation dude. We've been thru this like 20 times.
Yes for anti-partisite purposes like lice and worms typically, NOT COVID. Take this crap and shove it back up wherever it came out of.

Old 08-26-2021, 07:54 PM

8,609 posts, read 2,306,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
Vaccine Efficacy Diminished as Delta Arose, CDC Report Shows

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ows/ar-AANGSlO
and all of this, while you went searching, had already been posted. But I, for one, do thank you for posting the seemingly high variance possible in the study.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:21 PM

1,094 posts, read 499,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
I knew exactly what you were citing. Well, the study not the article. Did you go to the study, or just rely on the headline or some portion of the article?

Did you see the part that 87% of the vaxxed hospitalizations in Israel were folks over 60?
A foolish and misleading argument, the same goes for the unvaxxed hospitalizations--more than 90% have been over 60, that's been the case since the start of the pandemic. Young, healthy people rarely get a serious enough COVID case to go to the hospital, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated. It's misleading tripe like this that makes so many people doubt the honesty of those pushing the vaccines. My wife and I are vaccinated because we're high risk group, but even we are being told we have to mask and get regular tests at the resort, since even the vaxxed are getting and spreading COVID.

Old 08-26-2021, 08:22 PM

1,094 posts, read 499,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post

But whether vaxxed in January or April, it was over 80% effective against hospitalization/ICU.
No it's not, once again your are spreading misinformation. The effectiveness went way down for people who got vaccinated in January in Israel, they're no longer immune and filling up Israel's hospitals. That's why Israel is pushing almost all adults to get boosters, the immunity drops off a cliff-side at 6 months and the earlier vaccinated people are getting sick as the unvaccinated are.

Old 08-26-2021, 09:10 PM

1,065 posts, read 471,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohnslaw View Post
Ding ding ding
As usual it's both sides doing the same thing and people mindlessly defending their side while bashing what the other side is doing
Indeed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies