Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2021, 02:48 PM

4,972 posts, read 2,714,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williepaws View Post
and what do you want to do to the unvaccinated in the name of efficiency?
Perhaps deal with them as in "The Final Solution". The dead can't spread it. Also a crime against humanity. Concentration camps? Naw, still a crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2021, 03:33 PM

1,875 posts, read 650,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJLamb0518 View Post
Because, unless it's for a valid medical reason, if a person (not you, don't want to make this persona find l) is unvaccinated, they are a small minded idiot and I find them to be a blight on America. A year ago I wanted COVID to be gone. Now, I want to to be much more efficient in dealing with the unvaccinated.
So in order for me, and 'me' generically speaking, to escape your condemnation of stupidity, I have to disclose personal health information to you. Who are you in the first place?

The best kind of vaccine mandate is the one co-created by you and your doctor. You are supreme in your self interests and in that list of interests your health is the highest priority, then your doctor is morally obligated to provide technical expertise for you to make the final decision. So what business is it of me to step in between you and your doctor? Just so that you can escape my moral condemnation of you? If I can somehow morally justify looking into your health interests, why not the whole world? And will you be fine with trying to satisfy everyone's particular condemnations such as smoking, obesity, food, and so on?

"unless it's for a valid medical reason" is not good enough for you NOT to call anyone stupid. Your ignorance of my health does not justify your judgement of me.

Old 09-16-2021, 03:37 PM

8,181 posts, read 2,793,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyebee Teepee View Post
is prior infection and a good antibody test a medical reason?
It's all a moot point because you're not required to have a reason to withhold or withdraw informed consent.

Old 09-16-2021, 05:02 PM

5,479 posts, read 2,121,214 times
Getting people to line up for the jab over and over, shunning/ostracizing and wanting to re-educate those that refuse until they comply is a tactic I think I've seen before...
Yup!

It was Jim Jones and the Kool-ade!

He had his followers repeatedly go through the drill, re-educate and punish those who refused.

Each time the dry run turned out to be harmless and the followers would be even more convinced that it would never kill them...until that one day when the Kool-Ade DID!

ISIS does the same thing with beheading...they lead the victims to be beheaded many times until they are completely passive...THAT'S when they turn on the cameras or have an audience...not the first few times when the victim is kicking and screaming!

So, keep standing in line for the jab...

You could ask yourself why the jab is being pushed so darned hard when we know it doesn't stop you from getting or spreading a virus that's 99% survivable...

The whole CRISIS is manufactured and right out of the Marxist/depots playbook!

Last edited by USMC1984; 09-16-2021 at 05:55 PM..

Old 09-16-2021, 05:05 PM

2,801 posts, read 3,859,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I mean, this is the answer.

I have no idea why it needed to be explained but ok.

I absolutely agree. Question asked and answered on the first page.

Old 09-16-2021, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summere View Post
I just cant believe hardily anyone can see it!!!!

THEY ARE BEING LED LIKE FOOLS!!!!!!

How is this possible???
Apparently they haven't been taught or studied history, watched My Dinner With Andre', V for Vendetta or the myriad of other things that lay out the exact scenario being played out.

Nor are they capable of simple deduction and math...

99% survivable...what else do you need to know?

Old 09-16-2021, 05:58 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,750,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
I can’t wait until the 5th wave when the people with 4 shots are blaming it on the people with 3 shots.
Lol. Me too. You can never be vaccinated enough. There is always a booster to be had.

Old 09-16-2021, 06:01 PM

3,084 posts, read 1,547,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Getting people to line up for the jab over and over, shunning/ostracizing and wanting to re-educate those that refuse until they comply is a tactic I think I've seen before...
Yup!

It was Jim Jones and the Kool-ade!

He had his followers repeatedly go through the drill, re-educate and punish those who refused.

Each time the dry run turned out to be harmless and the followers would be even more convinced that it would never kill them...until that one day when the Kool-Ade DID!

ISIS does the same thing with beheading...they lead the victims to be beheaded many times until they are completely passive...THAT'S when they turn on the cameras or have an audience...not the first few times when the victim is kicking and screaming!

So, keep standing in line for the jab...

You could ask yourself why the jab is being pushed so darned hard when we know it doesn't stop you from getting or spreading a virus that's 99% survivable...

The whole CRISIS is manufactured and right out of the Marxist/depots playbook!
i think you are giving the powers that be too much credit. what you describe might take intelligence and cunning. This whole pandemic has been about incompetence not intelligence from the beginning to now!

Old 09-16-2021, 06:04 PM

2,361 posts, read 1,752,787 times
Quote:
and what do you want to do to the unvaccinated in the name of efficiency?
Let COVID take them, obviously. They get their “moral” stance, the smart people get rid of the genetic trash.

Win-Win.

Old 09-16-2021, 06:12 PM

Quote:
i think you are giving the powers that be too much credit. what you describe might take intelligence and cunning. This whole pandemic has been about incompetence not intelligence from the beginning to now!
Either way, I have no intention of putting an untested, no liability substance in my body to reduce my 99% chance of survival to an unknown at this point, value.

There's a reason they are pushing this ineffective possibly deadly substance on us so hard and it isn't good!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies