Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Tall women, would you date or marry a short man?
Yes 51 53.13%
No 45 46.88%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 04:03 PM

20 posts, read 46,150 times

Advertisements

I had moderate success dating Latin and Asian women born here who are first generation. They typically (not always) have shorter fathers and are more accepting of short hard working accomplished men. First generation meaning their parent were born abroad, emigrated here and while they lived here, were bought up in a very cultured (like home) household. You're right in that most Americanized women see me as a leper.

Old 03-27-2011, 04:08 PM

817 posts, read 810,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoloso View Post
I had moderate success dating Latin and Asian women born here who are first generation. They typically (not always) have shorter fathers and are more accepting of short hard working accomplished men. First generation meaning their parent were born abroad, emigrated here and while they lived here, were bought up in a very cultured (like home) household. You're right in that most Americanized women see me as a leper.
Sorry to know that man, I hope you find your dream Asian girl or Latina, most of those women you mentioned would probably end up single in their mid 50s with their dozen cats for company anyway, so yeah, something to make you happy I guess

Old 03-27-2011, 04:27 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoloso View Post
Ron Jeremy.

Short.

Fat.

Hairy.

Scary.

Gross.

Yet 12 inch penis. And the ladies love him

Old 03-27-2011, 05:26 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,395,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antlered Chamataka View Post
Ron Jeremy.

Short.

Fat.

Hairy.

Scary.

Gross.

Yet 12 inch penis. And the ladies love him
You mean paid to love him.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:37 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,708,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
You mean paid to love him.
But come on, there are some things which humans won't do even if paid

Old 03-27-2011, 05:38 PM

20 posts, read 46,150 times
The man or team who invents a pill or a minimally rapid procedure to make you taller will become a multi-trilliomaire.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:41 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,546,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Towner View Post
Tall women, would you date or marry a short man?
Depends... How good are you in other areas? Please don't act like you don't know what I mean, lol.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:53 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,819,383 times
So if it's as bad as the short guys say it is, why do the majority of women who answered the poll say they would date a shorter man?

Old 03-27-2011, 09:38 PM

629 posts, read 1,233,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
So if it's as bad as the short guys say it is, why do the majority of women who answered the poll say they would date a shorter man?
That's because most women try to convince themselves that they're not as superficial as they actually are. When the day comes to prove their words, suddenly the excuses come. Some women like to say how great a boyfriend a guy will be. Just not THEIR boyfriend. Not to say some of these women are actually honest in their statement that height doesn't matter. Once you finally find someone like this, now you have to actually deal with the regular problem guys have. Getting her to date you. If that doesn't work search again, start over. The reality is lifes not fair. Work with the cards you're dealt.

Old 03-27-2011, 09:50 PM

817 posts, read 810,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagami46 View Post
That's because most women try to convince themselves that they're not as superficial as they actually are. When the day comes to prove their words, suddenly the excuses come. Some women like to say how great a boyfriend a guy will be. Just not THEIR boyfriend. Not to say some of these women are actually honest in their statement that height doesn't matter. Once you finally find someone like this, now you have to actually deal with the regular problem guys have. Getting her to date you. If that doesn't work search again, start over. The reality is lifes not fair. Work with the cards you're dealt.
I had another doubt, that most of the people giving rating to this poll were men themselves, who wanted to perhaps kid themselves that they had a chance with those taller women. On the whole, while not in all cases, the modern dating game has become quite ridiculous really, more like a business interview than something done for fun and companionship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships