Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-30-2007, 09:21 AM

72,421 posts, read 18,205,480 times

Advertisements

Robyn,you wanted a jewelry store,but don't you want someone here to own this?
//www.city-data.com/forum/1615449-post882.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2007, 09:26 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,372,399 times
Child Support. Right now there is no court order for support. He is paying it out of the very goodness of his very good heart.

Where is my bucket?

There will be no order until maybe mediation, or court on november 19.

No homework/project policy. i dont have to document it, he did it for me, and dated it too! In his own hand, on Aug 31. Yep. He cant take it back either. Nope...No siree Bob!

ib!

Ya know? They need their own clothes over there, and he should buy them. The kids did not get any school clothes this year. I usually buy their school clothes, but in this situation, I couldn't, with having to pay the rent at shackles, the deposit and rent at chains... Am getting ready to pay rent again.

Again, he says this is what the money he gives me is for, but he also has stated that he is not going to give me anything anymore, as well.

He is a piece of work. When he said that, he said, if you can't handle it, they can come live with me, and they will be well taken care of, wont have to worry about a thing.

He is insane in the membrane here people!

More clothes are washing...YAY!

MsV...I hope things are well your way, don't make me come over there! ((HUGS))

Old 09-30-2007, 09:56 AM

1,649 posts, read 5,004,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
Child Support. Right now there is no court order for support. He is paying it out of the very goodness of his very good heart.

Where is my bucket?

There will be no order until maybe mediation, or court on november 19.

No homework/project policy. i dont have to document it, he did it for me, and dated it too! In his own hand, on Aug 31. Yep. He cant take it back either. Nope...No siree Bob!

ib!

Ya know? They need their own clothes over there, and he should buy them. The kids did not get any school clothes this year. I usually buy their school clothes, but in this situation, I couldn't, with having to pay the rent at shackles, the deposit and rent at chains... Am getting ready to pay rent again.

Again, he says this is what the money he gives me is for, but he also has stated that he is not going to give me anything anymore, as well.

He is a piece of work. When he said that, he said, if you can't handle it, they can come live with me, and they will be well taken care of, wont have to worry about a thing.

He is insane in the membrane here people!

More clothes are washing...YAY!

MsV...I hope things are well your way, don't make me come over there! ((HUGS))

Huuummmmm??? Interesting concept. Every time ib tells/threatens you with some of his nonsense, ask him to put it in writing on paper. That way you will "understand" it better and can "consider" his offer. Whala!!! Instant paper trail!! Takes away his ability to deny his words and actions.

Is he dumb enough to do that?

Old 09-30-2007, 10:03 AM

283 posts, read 524,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post
Huuummmmm??? Interesting concept. Every time ib tells/threatens you with some of his nonsense, ask him to put it in writing on paper. That way you will "understand" it better and can "consider" his offer. Whala!!! Instant paper trail!! Takes away his ability to deny his words and actions.

Rockky, I've said it before, and I'll say it again......I wanta be just like you when I grow up. Such simple words, but how brilliant!!

And Rob, what about those clothes I gave A, do they not fit him? Too bad you couldn't take them back if they don't. They do have the price tags still on, maybe give it a shot?

Old 09-30-2007, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockky View Post

yes

Old 09-30-2007, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalogirl View Post
Rockky, I've said it before, and I'll say it again......I wanta be just like you when I grow up. Such simple words, but how brilliant!!

And Rob, what about those clothes I gave A, do they not fit him? Too bad you couldn't take them back if they don't. They do have the price tags still on, maybe give it a shot?
The shirts do, but not the pants, my boy is ha-uge!

Old 09-30-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Operation Missing Eyeglasses:

SOLVED!

I felt so bad Thursday evenening I came home and layed on the couch. Today I am going through all of these boxes and getting them unpacked...

most of them are ALexanders...good grief, I am not unpacking those, we will have to do those together, because I think that he does not need all this stuff.....anyways...

Went to the LR because I was done with the huge box full of vhs tapes and I was looking into the box underneath, praying I would find the nebulizer in there...nope, but underneath one of Lindsays sweaters I saw.....MY GLASSES!

ROADDOG WAS RIGHT! The cats have been wearing them...OMG!

Oh yes, tjibda has written out some stupid stuff and given it to me, he has since asked for it back, too bad I cant give it to him.

Old 09-30-2007, 10:31 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,357,057 times
Those cats are sneaky, they do lots of crazy things when no ones watching.

Old 09-30-2007, 01:34 PM
MsV

2,604 posts, read 1,079,808 times
Rockky, creative, ingenuous idea!!!
No more documentation for Robyn, just bring your signed orders from ib!
I LOVE IT!

Old 09-30-2007, 01:36 PM

788 posts, read 2,111,932 times
You'll be fine - don't sweat the small stuff.....I personally stopped sending clothes when he didn't send them back and I told him if he didn't like it he could take me to court ad we'll explain that he was stealing from his own children - but that if he chose to take the children then he had better properly clothe them or I would report him to child services for abuse. Being another ib - he bought clothes because once I stood up to him he didn't know what to do. Hang in there Robyn - it's only anohter 6 weeks - you dealt with him all this time - what's a few more weeks in the 5 year plan....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships