Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2007, 10:19 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,649,226 times

Advertisements

Robin, do not allow your home life to bleed into your work life. Don't give anyone at work an opportunity to be envious, jealous or other wise. You're not being paid to discuss your private life with your co-workers. Be professional, above board and most of all, be quiet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2007, 04:28 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Hello everybody..... work was ok. OM was not rude to me that I can recall. She was very rude to the person who brought us lunch. She is just rude...

It seems the two of them are stepping around me today. Physician finished my letter of reccomendation. He came up to me all loud with the 2 DOGIVAS yes, DOGIVAS right there and said Ms. O, I have your letter ready, I dont want you to use it, asked the transcriptionsist if it was ready for his sig and she told him he had already signed it. I had had it for more than half the day and made many copies of it.

He had not remembered signing it. I said to him...you just sign anything, dont you? He says yes, but I used disappearing ink on that...heeheehaha.

Loud. Both of them right there behind him, the transcriptionist and myself listening to the whole concersation. Transcriptionist says to him that she has instructed me to not ever use it.

So, they know I have a letter of recc fr him. I have one from one of the other drs as well. Hmm.

Kids have not heard fr their father today. I need to write down about the calls, I have a little journal type thing I can keep for calls only.

A is STILL cleaning his room. I think he never started....on that note....dinner needs to get made!

Old 10-03-2007, 05:14 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,832,856 times
So here's a thought. How's about hooking this OM up with that TJIB and they can live happily ever after?

Old 10-03-2007, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
So here's a thought. How's about hooking this OM up with that TJIB and they can live happily ever after?
She wouldn't have him!

In their own ways...they are too good for eachother, as strange as it sounds, maybe I will try to make that love connection...naw, shes married.

How? I do not know. But opposites attract.

Old 10-03-2007, 06:08 PM

Dinner was good and its early to bed for this girl! Felt a lot better this afternoon, but still run down feeling.

Old 10-03-2007, 06:25 PM
MsV

2,604 posts, read 1,079,684 times
Hi All! Robyn, I'm sick to hear how your OM treats you, but I agree with everyone else who's said that she's reacting to her own issues...life just isn't the best for everyone all of the time...and throwing her weight around on the job makes her feel powerful & strong.
I also agree that you go to too much trouble to respond to ib's ph calls. Don't bother. If he wants to speak to the kids, let him track you guys down himself. I wouldn't dial his number again, unless I ethically had to.
Send the kids this weekend in clean older clothes, something they can get away at church with - don't use any good school clothes. In another 6wks, the judge will decree that ib give you $ for living expenses, and the clothing and meds should be taken into consideration when that amount is assessed...until then, don't send any clothese used for school...and on the weekend, just make sure those items are cleaned and folded for the following week, and your weekdays might go smoother.
I obviously missed something, why are you getting a letter of recommendation? for the courts?
Rest easy this week again, so you feel better and then you can begin your search for a new job...how about a gov job? You need to check out the offerings in your zipcode.
Keep the faith girl, you are going to be fine. These days will pass and you will begin to appreciate that the struggle for freedom was well worth the pain.
God bless you and your babies as you all move through this (fragile) period of time. HUGS

Old 10-03-2007, 08:21 PM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
Robyn is almost there!

Old 10-04-2007, 05:06 AM

Default Just a huge blow out

And I am not talking about a good sale, either.

The kids. Both of them. Just kid stuff, brother sister stuff, that escalated so far.

Their behaviors here are SO different from there. Night and day. I need a different way other than telling them, you would not behave this way at Daddys house.

They already know that. They already know they should not be acting this way. Then comes the crying and upset. The stomping and yelling.

The blaming, the I dont understanding. The I hate my life. The why does it have to be this way.

A accuses me of trying to have ammunition against his father. I tell them it is hard for all of us, for me and daddy as well. We have never lived apart, but in the long run, it will be better, and there was a reason for it.

Right now it is new, and it is hard, for us all. We are still getting used to it. But we have to show respect, to everyone, wherever we are.

I suggest the psychologist. A says def not. He usually loves to see her. He says I am not going to any psychologist! I tell him she is not that type of dr. YES SHE IS!!!!! No she isn't, she is for talking. He says he has feelings he doesn't want to talk about right now.

I told him I understood, but we cant let our feelings stay bottled up for very long, they may explode.

Now I don't know if he has bad feelings for me that he doesn't want to let out, I dont know. I dont know if he thinks she tells me what she says...she doesn't, of course. whatever is said is kept there.

So, both kids are going to school upset, hopefully they will calm down. Whenever L would start to say anything, A would ball up his fists and get all mad and start just I dont know.

It can get worse, I suppose, and then better from there. They both really like school. Admittedly. Even A. I was worried more about him because of the first few weeks. But he was talking to me the other day about some friends at school and different happenings.

They feed off of eachothers anger. This would not even happen at his house, and if it even surfaced, they would be in such trouble.

We need more 'us' time. This getting ready for school, dinner and bed time, it just isn't flying.

He talked to them for about 30 seconds each last night, and he was at a friends house. It was while they were eating dinner.

Lindsay just came in for her jacket, totally calmed down, different demeanor. Hugged me, kissed me, told me she loved me and would call me when she gets home.

That quickly, her feelings are ok. Not Alexander. I bet he is on that bus just being mad as he can. I cannot say that for sure. I hope by the time he gets to school and meets up w his friends he will have calmed down.

I thought maybe we all need to meet. the kids were WAY against that, they both refused. Wait! I thought I was the adult. Well, of course there is a reason they refused, consequences. But then for myself, I can imagine him...what? You cant take care of the kids> they dont act like that at my house.

I dont know. It has only ben one month, and we have had no time together. They probably blame me and are resentful towards me. I really, as a good parent, cannot outwardly come out and tell them why we had to leave, in good faith.

I can't tell them that their father did this and this, and on top of that, he and your gmother did this, and he still continues to try and control me and keep power over me. No, I can't do that.

They will see that over time. And over time, all things come out, they have a way of doing that. I dont know.

Its hard, but no one said it would be easy, right?!

I suppose in time, things will work out. I just am not able to be my time is only fun time Mommy. But he is. Does that count against me? When we are with daddy, everything is fun. When we are with mommy, its not like that.

Ugh. The never ending Tink cup of coffee is taking a while here...so much thought process going on, arguing.

Can I go to work and be just an average worker? No. I can't. I can't be like them. Neither can Kalo. Or my friend T, or the new girl L. We can't. But they can.

I can't go from giving my best, when I am feeling well... to giving my 1/4, like front desk, ugh...

Whatever. LOL...

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

MsV, 2 of the drs have given me letters of reccomendation for another job.

Old 10-04-2007, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonten View Post
Robyn is almost there!
So are you Miss Izzy!

Old 10-04-2007, 05:12 AM

God bless you and your babies as you all move through this (fragile) period of time. HUGS
from MsV

It felt fragile this morning. What should I say, what should I do. I can understand Lindsay and her getting upset, and the things she says, but Alexander, the things he says, he is so sensitive, and sometimes the things he says seem to be well thought out and precise, and hurt. He feels I am using him against his father. He says he doesn't know if he can say anything. I dont want him to feel that way. UGH... I know this too, shall pass...... The boy, he is deep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships