Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2012, 12:53 PM

707 posts, read 688,113 times

Advertisements

The more cushin the better the pushin'. lol

Old 04-04-2012, 12:56 PM

1,364 posts, read 1,807,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
because I like posting on the message board, no deep thought required.
I think you DO care, you're just not at the point where you can actually admit it.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:57 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,738,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitluvr View Post
I think you DO care, you're just not at the point where you can actually admit it.

Care about what?? Make sense. I don't see the point in reading into things when there's nothing to read into.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:57 PM

270 posts, read 409,735 times
So now we have people observing that fat women are with good looking men. We have another thread saying that pretty Southern girls are with average men. Seems there's someone for everyone. Yawn. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Old 04-04-2012, 12:59 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,717,169 times
Quote:
people who have to reside in the world with the rest of these people care about how casual interactions. And again don't care about losing weight b/c I don't care in general, which may come as a shock to you.

No shock. Its really common for weight to act as an emotional shield for people. It can be thick or thin size but they will hold onto an image that gives them power and control over a situation. Your mind is locked on operation DB revolt so that explains that to me.

Old 04-04-2012, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Care about what?? Make sense.
About your life, about who you are, and even about what others think. Your posts demonstrate that have erected a cinderblock wall that masks a lot of pain you feel about yourself. But some of us know better. Cinderblocks generally are opaque... but not in your case.

Old 04-04-2012, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post
No shock. Its really common for weight to act as an emotional shield for people. It can be thick or thin size but they will hold onto an image that gives them power and control over a situation. Your mind is locked on operation DB revolt so that explains that to me.

armchair psychology rears it's ugly head

Listen I am overweight but not super huge. I'm actually sorry I brought it up for the fact that now some of these people are going to play 'armchair psychologist' with it. It's not that serious, weight plays a factor in my problems but certainly is not everything.... Everyone has issues, anyone claiming they don't, is lying. I don't even know wth a 'db revolt' is.

Old 04-04-2012, 01:04 PM

Quote:
About your life, about who you are, and even about what others think. Your posts demonstrate that have erected a cinderblock wall that masks a lot of pain you feel about yourself. But some of us know better. Cinderblocks generally are opaque... but not in your case.

Again, 'armchair psychology' I hope you've invested in a reputable degree in the field before drawing these conclusions over the internet. Even then you shouldn't be trying to psychoanalyze someone based on paltry facts.

Old 04-04-2012, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Again, 'armchair psychology' I hope you've invested in a reputable degree in the field before drawing these conclusions over the internet. Even then you shouldn't be trying to psychoanalyze someone based on paltry facts.
I don't need a degree to conclude you have erected some serious walls around you and that you have a lot of pain in your life. You sound like a good candidate for CBT. Consider giving it a shot.

Old 04-04-2012, 01:12 PM

Quote:
I don't need a degree to conclude you have erected some serious walls around you and that you have a lot of pain in your life. You sound like a good candidate for CBT. Consider giving it a shot.

No you're right and don't need a degree for that conclusion. I choose to keep people out b/c I don't like interacting with them, that's my choice in life....LMAO @ CBT comment, you've just invalidated yourself with that one. I am always complaining on here how CBT is garbage and never did anything for me. Anyways, I'm going back to work. TC
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships