Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2012, 03:01 PM

1,833 posts, read 2,510,066 times

Advertisements

Attractive guys with overweight women? I saw it occasionally while living in Florida, but even then it wasn't terribly common. I've been in NYC for a little over a year and don't see that at all.

Old 07-21-2012, 03:15 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,008,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Lol my attitude, I have the sweetest attitude and I have alot going for myself, just trying to make my way in this crazy world we live in.
You also don't have anything to prove to me, so there is no need to get defensive.

Quote:
I adore all women of all sizes.
As do I.

Quote:
Talking about my attitude? You dont even know me.
Absolutely right. All I can go off of are the words you place into this forum. Using phrases like "chubby women are supposed to be easy" is not a good first impression.

Quote:
Chubby women used to have amazing attitudes but now their attitudes is just as bad as mean hot women.
I would argue that it isn't all that different than it ever was. Some chubby women are insecure in themselves, others are very empowered and have a lot of confidence in themselves. Not really all that different from women of other body types.

Quote:
I know some guys who married and also had children with chubby women and for some its one of the worst mistakes they made because they have to wrestle with child support system and so forth, and there fat wives was just as mean as regular slim women.
Is it the woman's physical traits that make her mean? Is the fact that she is a chubby woman the cause of all the drama? If not, than her physical appearance is irrelevant to the drama that took place in the lives of your acquaintance.

Quote:
Now on the streets of NYC I have seen lately chubby women of all sizes with attractive men. If your an average joe chubby chicks wont give you a second look unless if you have money.
I'm married so I am not paying close attention. But a chubby woman who won't give you a second look unless you have money is no worse than a "hot" one who acts the same way. Once again, this is a matter of attitude and mental mindset, and not physical appearance.

Old 07-21-2012, 03:19 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,045 times
Fat girls get dates, relationships, get married and have children in America all the time.

I don't understand this myth that they don't get men

Oh wait, they don't get the hot rich men. Well duh, rich guys don't date fat girls, that's just the way of life. Doesn't mean they can't be happy too

Old 07-21-2012, 03:26 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I likes me a nice meaty healthy girl.
Me too! Heaven, pure heaven.

Old 07-21-2012, 03:50 PM

4,001 posts, read 6,274,548 times
Hi guys

Old 07-21-2012, 03:52 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAnnThrope View Post
Hi guys
G'day

Old 07-22-2012, 02:45 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,052,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Attractive guys with overweight women? I saw it occasionally while living in Florida, but even then it wasn't terribly common. I've been in NYC for a little over a year and don't see that at all.
Take a trip outside of Manhattan and head to the outer boroughs and you see what I mean, outside of NYC women of all shapes and sizes either have a man or an FWB going on.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
You also don't have anything to prove to me, so there is no need to get defensive.

As do I.

Absolutely right. All I can go off of are the words you place into this forum. Using phrases like "chubby women are supposed to be easy" is not a good first impression.

I would argue that it isn't all that different than it ever was. Some chubby women are insecure in themselves, others are very empowered and have a lot of confidence in themselves. Not really all that different from women of other body types.

Is it the woman's physical traits that make her mean? Is the fact that she is a chubby woman the cause of all the drama? If not, than her physical appearance is irrelevant to the drama that took place in the lives of your acquaintance.

I'm married so I am not paying close attention. But a chubby woman who won't give you a second look unless you have money is no worse than a "hot" one who acts the same way. Once again, this is a matter of attitude and mental mindset, and not physical appearance.
I have been getting a lot of attention by slim chicks as of lately. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder this goes for overweight and skinny people alike male or female, this is what I realize.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:55 AM

Some years ago I was on the bus ride home coming from a Yankee game and a mother was talking to her daughter on the bus on why she should not be sad. The daughter was only 13 years old and she wanted a boyfriend and guys wont like her because she is too fat. The mother told her that some guys love fat @#$@#es and you wont have a problem finding a man because all a man want is what is in between your thigh. I look back and I have to say this lady was right. I'm Where from I see fat women have kids with multiple different men and some even get married to unbelievable looking guys. Sadly a lot of overweight women avoid decent good guys especially overweight good guys.

Old 07-22-2012, 05:27 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,824,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
I go for skinny women. How many fat women regularly go to the gym or live a healthy lifestyle? Not too many. I could never go for that.
What about those naturally large Russian woman who are like AMAZONs... Six foot tall and muscled- can bench press their own weight...Can punch like a man....when one of these big boned woman gain a bit of body fat- people look at them as being FAT- mean while their health is perfect condition....and STRONG stronger than most men.....I know of such a girl and she goes to the gym also..to the average she appears fat but she is just a big ancient powerful woman...These types do exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships