Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2016, 09:20 AM

138 posts, read 112,954 times

Advertisements

It still shocks me just how many pathetic self-loathing men are out there. It's been my experience that a vast majority of these guys had an extremely weak or nonexistent father/male figure when growing up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 09:39 AM

264 posts, read 184,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffortPoaster View Post
It still shocks me just how many pathetic self-loathing men are out there. It's been my experience that a vast majority of these guys had an extremely weak or nonexistent father/male figure when growing up.

Just curious....what do they do that makes you think they're self-loathing?

Old 06-07-2016, 10:02 AM

8,925 posts, read 7,760,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Weird.
Not really.

Quite a few people do it. It's pretty popular.

Old 06-07-2016, 10:12 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,138,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Not really.

Quite a few people do it. It's pretty popular.
Doesn't mean it isn't weird. I definitely don't know anyone "smoking" flavored water. I don't think I know anyone that smokes tobacco anymore either, its something that is pretty uncommon these days. Apart from one or two people that might have an occasional cig when drinking.

It used to be you saw smokers lining up outside office buildings, no more.

Old 06-07-2016, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooncesTheDrivingCat View Post
Just curious....what do they do that makes you think they're self-loathing?
It's practically ubiquitous with these kinds of people. For every let's say 100 pathetic guys that post in this thread or read this thread and can relate, 99 of them will do absolutely nothing to change their situation. They'll ***** about how only looks matter and that they were dealt a raw deal, but it's a practically a guarantee that there are like 5 other more important fixable deficiencies that are holding them back. They don't want to change, they want a sounding board for wallowing.

For reference, I used to run a small personal business in college that helped guys get dates and get laid. My biggest success story was a 5'4", average at best looking, FOB Asian guy who spoke broken English, considering I even helped him get some action (albeit dude had no fear with women and he took lessons to heart). Now no, this guy was never going to have model caliber 9s and 10s drooling all over him, and I told him this because I wasn't some PUA huckster, but I showed him that he clearly can attract and maintain a relationship with a decent woman. Most loser guys just want this transition to be super easy, which it is not especially when one has been a sad loser their entire life.

I could write an entire step-by-step EffortPoast on life changes to make for all the pathetic guys in this thread, and most wouldn't even try it, and the few who did would come up with excuses (work, money, stress, whatever) and quit within 2 weeks.

Old 06-07-2016, 10:22 AM

26,709 posts, read 41,881,084 times
Quote:
Weird.
Whatever, it's not like I'm killing myself with heroin, cocaine, or even tobacco.

Old 06-07-2016, 10:57 AM

8,925 posts, read 7,760,842 times
Quote:
Doesn't mean it isn't weird. I definitely don't know anyone "smoking" flavored water. I don't think I know anyone that smokes tobacco anymore either, its something that is pretty uncommon these days. Apart from one or two people that might have an occasional cig when drinking.

It used to be you saw smokers lining up outside office buildings, no more.
Just because it doesn't match YOUR experience it doesn't mean it's weird or it's problem.

You really like to use that word a lot. Calling another person's experience weird just because it doesn't match your experience is not cool.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:16 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,138,234 times
Quote:
Just because it doesn't match YOUR experience it doesn't mean it's weird or it's problem.

You really like to use that word a lot. Calling another person's experience weird just because it doesn't match your experience is not cool.
You don't find sitting around and inhaling vaporized flavored water, weird? I'm sorry, that is weird. And if me saying so makes me uncool, so be it. I never claimed to be cool.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:18 AM

Quote:

Quote:
You don't find sitting around and inhaling vaporized flavored water, weird? I'm sorry, that is weird. And if me saying so makes me uncool, so be it. I never claimed to be cool.
How about you two goobers take your e-peen pissing contest somewhere else and stop chitting up the thread?

Old 06-07-2016, 11:45 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,209,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EffortPoaster View Post
It's practically ubiquitous with these kinds of people. For every let's say 100 pathetic guys that post in this thread or read this thread and can relate, 99 of them will do absolutely nothing to change their situation. They'll ***** about how only looks matter and that they were dealt a raw deal, but it's a practically a guarantee that there are like 5 other more important fixable deficiencies that are holding them back. They don't want to change, they want a sounding board for wallowing.

For reference, I used to run a small personal business in college that helped guys get dates and get laid. My biggest success story was a 5'4", average at best looking, FOB Asian guy who spoke broken English, considering I even helped him get some action (albeit dude had no fear with women and he took lessons to heart). Now no, this guy was never going to have model caliber 9s and 10s drooling all over him, and I told him this because I wasn't some PUA huckster, but I showed him that he clearly can attract and maintain a relationship with a decent woman. Most loser guys just want this transition to be super easy, which it is not especially when one has been a sad loser their entire life.

I could write an entire step-by-step EffortPoast on life changes to make for all the pathetic guys in this thread, and most wouldn't even try it, and the few who did would come up with excuses (work, money, stress, whatever) and quit within 2 weeks.
You don't sound pua at all. Not one bit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships