Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2012, 02:25 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdydoody342 View Post
Hot women abound in Denver? Thats news to most that have lived there.
hot women abound anywhere on this globe. but i do realize its easier to say that there arent any, when you cant land one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 03:11 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,160,243 times
Apparently the ones in Antartica are pretty hot. Or should I say, co- *shot*.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:41 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRScott View Post
PM me a photo please. I want to see what a plain Jane looks like.
Look in my profile and you will see.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:46 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Look in my profile and you will see.

OooooooLalaaaaaaaaaaa.........

Old 11-15-2012, 03:48 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,734,327 times
A lot of the men that's bald, fat and/or short etc. try and talk about how great they are personality wise and how they would be so good to a woman that gave them a chance. If the situation is the reverse and it's a woman they don't even want to hear that garbage from her.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:53 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
A lot of the men that's bald, fat and/or short etc. try and talk about how great they are personality wise and how they would be so good to a woman that gave them a chance. If the situation is the reverse and it's a woman they don't even want to hear that garbage from her.
My brother in law is short, fat, and bald and I only wish I could find a guy as awesome as he is. He's not as physically attractive as my sister, but there's definitely more to attraction and compatability than your looks.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
My brother in law is short, fat, and bald and I only wish I could find a guy as awesome as he is. He's not as physically attractive as my sister, but there's definitely more to attraction and compatability than your looks.

I thought you were a man. And if you are a man, you are gay then? I didn't know that....And what I am saying is that's all fine and well if you want a man like that -- if you were a woman in that situation, you wouldn't be given the time a day by the majority of men.

Old 11-15-2012, 03:59 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,783,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
I thought you were a man. And if you are a man, you are gay then? I didn't know that....And what I am saying is that's all fine and well if you want a man like that -- if you were a woman in that situation, you wouldn't be given the time a day by the majority of men.
You don't pay very close attention, huh? C'est la vie.

Coincidentally, I have a short, fat female friend who is balding and has a very attractive boyfriend.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:02 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,801,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyloves View Post
I once read that we see our selves as more attractive in our heads. Mirrors also don't help because they reverse your face, so the face you see in the mirror is not the face everyone else sees.
Actually I've thought of another reason that mirrors aren't a help. I could stand to lose a few pounds, ahem, but when I look in the mirror I see myself as of normal weight. Then I'll catch a glimpse in a shop window or a photo and be very flabbergasted at how fat I look. I've come to realize that each morning as I get dressed I arrange myself to see my best advantage and I'm sure I do that with my face too. And then I can only see the front of any part of me. I could arrange a few mirrors to see the sides and profile and all but I must say that I have never bothered as I don't really want to know. I know I've seen some photos that I did not think look like me though, or at least I hope they don't, lol.

Old 11-15-2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
You don't pay very close attention, huh? C'est la vie.

Coincidentally, I have a short, fat female friend who is balding and has a very attractive boyfriend.

Yes I pay attention. But I take things literally.....And good for your friend I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships