Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2014, 10:50 AM

408 posts, read 723,174 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Nahhhh that's implying you will die if you don't have it. I don't know anyone who has ever died without sex nor have I ever heard of anyone dying from lack of sex. If anything, it's a want. You don't need anyone to make you feel better, you can do that on your own.

This is one of the mindsets that won't allow you to let go of your "obsession" with your virginity. You're making it out to be more than what it is. It's best to not think about it. Also there are people out there who genuinely don't care or make it to be a life priority. I find people like that very admirable.

Let it go.
Well look you can apply this to anything. I mean food is a need but why have good food? Why not just eat bad food for the rest of your life? After all good food is a want not a need.

Yeah of course some needs can be ignored although I imagine life would be pretty depressing this way.

As for my obsession with my virginity, honestly what virgin male isn't obsessed with losing it? As I said before I've known people who have been having sex since they were 13. Of course I won't stamp in on my forehead but in my mind it's always there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2014, 11:33 AM

3,603 posts, read 5,940,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjd1 View Post
Well look you can apply this to anything. I mean food is a need but why have good food? Why not just eat bad food for the rest of your life? After all good food is a want not a need.

Yeah of course some needs can be ignored although I imagine life would be pretty depressing this way.

As for my obsession with my virginity, honestly what virgin male isn't obsessed with losing it? As I said before I've known people who have been having sex since they were 13. Of course I won't stamp in on my forehead but in my mind it's always there.
I'm a virgin male, older than you, and I am not obsessed with it. Interested? Sure. But not obsessed.

Old 12-02-2014, 12:16 PM

73,028 posts, read 62,634,962 times
I don't see how it would be a bad thing to be a virgin at age 30. I'm 28 and I've never had sex.

Old 12-02-2014, 12:44 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,737,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
I'm a virgin male, older than you, and I am not obsessed with it. Interested? Sure. But not obsessed.
Well that's new...

Old 12-02-2014, 12:53 PM

18 posts, read 23,545 times
Quote:
Alright. If you don't mind me asking, do you regret the fact that you didn't do this before? I mean do you regret all the missed sex with the girls you knew in high school, college, post college? Does being so late ever bother you or are you over it?
hell no zero regrets its not that i couldn't lose it , its that i was waiting on the right woman to lose it to. In the mean time i focused on important life skilss such as education and took up great hobbies. These included surfing, snowboarding and scuba diving. I was also good at talking to women I was a committee member at my universities cocktail society a club which had 5 women to a guy. In terms of sexuality I would venture to say im more open minded and have tried more things than non virgins such as male multiple orgasms achieved through tantra, aneros and something called KSMO. So short answer would be a solid no. Yes endless sex when your young makes you look like mr cool but its just sex and well sex only get better when you are older and have looked into stuff more. I have a theory yes men tend to think and even women think that guys with more experience are better at it. Yes the first time this may be true but these guy aren't necessarily good in bed due to sleeping with a ton of girls. These guys may not be listening to the women they have had sex with and like an old dog dont change their act mostly out of ego. A virgin hasn't learned all these tricks and has spent time learning things that these guys didn't want to or could be bothered to find, the woman can even mold the guy to her liking due to this. I had never given massages to a woman before hence my status but when i was giving one to her , breast and otherwise she was shocked she asked me if i have done it before, No i hadn't but i have a great book on it. It was worth the wait I lost it to a nice and attractive woman here:http://vmotelboutique.com/habitaciones/pool-villa/ It made an interesting experience few can say they lost it in a hotel room which had a swimming pool with a slide, jacuzzi and steam room

Last edited by rocketman88; 12-02-2014 at 02:23 PM..

Old 12-02-2014, 02:03 PM

408 posts, read 723,174 times
Quote:
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Old 12-02-2014, 02:22 PM

18 posts, read 23,545 times
^^^ it would be wise to not single out people why would this guys age matter.

Old 12-02-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Well that's new...
None of my threads have indicated any kind of obsession with sex.

Old 12-02-2014, 03:25 PM

Quote:
If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
Don't want to give an exact age but it's between 31 and 37.

Old 12-02-2014, 04:26 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,737,640 times
Quote:
None of my threads have indicated any kind of obsession with sex.
Haha. The sad thing is, I think you actually believe this.

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...red-women.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/psych...ied-anger.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...all-women.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...ting-life.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...t-like-me.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...all-women.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...irlfriend.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...women-out.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...aid-women.html
//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...irlfriend.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships