Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2015, 06:35 AM

1,192 posts, read 1,578,250 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
That does not sound good to me OP.

If I were you I would stay with friends or family if that is possible.

What do your instincts tell you?
In the past 8 years, he has always stayed back that late. I have always thought he indeed was out with his buddies. Since my friend asked me to check his phone, I checked to prove to her that she was wrong about her suspicions and now I got a shock of my life. Its coinciding with the day he was out from 6-2:30 AM. Immediately the next day was this message.
I dont know if he met anyone else but this text doesnt sound good to me.

I dont have family here. I dont have anyone with whom I can take the kid and myself away for a few days, unless i check in to a hotel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2015, 06:38 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,063,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maila View Post
I feel so sad today. My best friend told me to check his phone. She says that its impossible that a man is out until wee hours of the morning just drinking with buddies. So this morning I got a chance to check his phone (he was sleeping in my DD's room; she has fever). Please read the below sms from an unknown (to me) number and tell me that this is not what I fear it is!

Unknown number: Morning
Him: Morning
Unknown number: I am available. 140 CAD/ Hh. GFE service no kissing no greek yes bbbj yes daty
Him: Was trying to get in touch last night...thx for getting back. Will touch base another time, have a good day...

Is he doing what I fear he is doing? I didnt really understand her/ unknown numbers message. Since she said kissing, I am guessing it has got something to do with intimacy. I wish I could google for greek, GFE and all but I am at work. I dont want something to pop up on my screen; I will get trouble if they do.

Dude is getting played. A GFE but no kissing? Yeah, right.

Old 05-01-2015, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Dude is getting played. A GFE but no kissing? Yeah, right.
no no no no no! I cant deal with another issues right now! NO!
God...what am I gonna do?!
what should I do! I am heart broken. I need a new word for heart broken.

Old 05-01-2015, 06:50 AM

41,936 posts, read 37,063,024 times
Quote:
no no no no no! I cant deal with another issues right now! NO!
God...what am I gonna do?!
what should I do! I am heart broken. I need a new word for heart broken.

Dysfunctional Aorta?

Old 05-01-2015, 06:57 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,411,455 times
Quote:
In the past 8 years, he has always stayed back that late. I have always thought he indeed was out with his buddies. Since my friend asked me to check his phone, I checked to prove to her that she was wrong about her suspicions and now I got a shock of my life. Its coinciding with the day he was out from 6-2:30 AM. Immediately the next day was this message.
I dont know if he met anyone else but this text doesnt sound good to me.

I dont have family here. I dont have anyone with whom I can take the kid and myself away for a few days, unless i check in to a hotel.
Do you have access to cash? If you are planning on leaving get all your ducks in a row, stay in a hotel using cash. You could also plan trip to visit your parents or close friends. Then deal with the issue long distance.(I'm not advocating taking and keeping the kid forever, just until you drop the bomb on your relationship.)

Old 05-01-2015, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
Do you have access to cash? If you are planning on leaving get all your ducks in a row, stay in a hotel using cash. You could also plan trip to visit your parents or close friends. Then deal with the issue long distance.(I'm not advocating taking and keeping the kid forever, just until you drop the bomb on your relationship.)
How long am I going to go away...where am i going to go away. My OB is here near home, the hospital where I deliver the baby is close to home, baby is coming in 3 months, my ultra sound technician is close to home. I have appointments with OB every 2 weeks.

I feel drowned. Not able to think straight/

Old 05-01-2015, 08:08 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,457,678 times
Quote:
I feel so sad today. My best friend told me to check his phone. She says that its impossible that a man is out until wee hours of the morning just drinking with buddies. So this morning I got a chance to check his phone (he was sleeping in my DD's room; she has fever). Please read the below sms from an unknown (to me) number and tell me that this is not what I fear it is!

Unknown number: Morning
Him: Morning
Unknown number: I am available. 140 CAD/ Hh. GFE service no kissing no greek yes bbbj yes daty
Him: Was trying to get in touch last night...thx for getting back. Will touch base another time, have a good day...

Is he doing what I fear he is doing? I didnt really understand her/ unknown numbers message. Since she said kissing, I am guessing it has got something to do with intimacy. I wish I could google for greek, GFE and all but I am at work. I dont want something to pop up on my screen; I will get trouble if they do.
I hate to say I told you, but...

Your husband is not hanging with his buddies at 3am. Maybe until 9 or 10pm, but after that, your husband is probably drunk and picking up women, or calling prostitutes.

GFE is "girlfriend experience"; BBBJ is "bareback blowjob" (meaning without a condom); Greek means anal sex; DATY means "dine at the Y" (meaning he services her orally)

{{{hugs}}}

The worst thing I worry about for you is STDs. Have you been having sex with him? You might want to get tested for your health & especially your unborn child's sake.

Last edited by convextech; 05-01-2015 at 08:18 AM..

Old 05-01-2015, 08:09 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,457,678 times
Quote:
Dysfunctional Aorta?
Pffffft! I just choked on my PowerAde.

Old 05-01-2015, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
I hate to say I told you, but...

Your husband is not hanging with his buddies at 3am. Maybe until 9 or 10pm, but after that, your husband is probably drunk and picking up women, or calling prostitutes.

GFE is "girlfriend experience"; BBBJ is "bareback blowjob" (meaning without a condom); Greek means anal sex; DATY means "dine at the Y" (meaning he services her orally)

{{{hugs}}}

The worst thing I worry about for you is STDs. Have you been having sex with him? You might want to get tested for your health & especially your unborn child's sake.
So he is surely having sex outside marriage. The last thing I need to add to my already existing list of issues.

Did he do all this? DATY and all? I feel so.... I dont have words. We have not been having sex since Dec 15. He said he will not even touch me. I actually opened a thread on that issue and that never really got resolved.
Now I am here carrying his child while he...

Old 05-01-2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Dysfunctional Aorta?
One day i will find humor in this. Not today
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships