Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2018, 08:33 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times

Advertisements

RJ got some? Go you! Lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2018, 08:37 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,310,000 times
I'm going to be 100% honest and nobody has to agree with me but dating was an absolute hell show for me. I don't mean I couldn't find a woman, I just found the wrong ones. My overall experiences with women have been bad and sad. I've meet either of the following.

1. The rude woman: She has a bad personality, doesn't treat people well, and didn't treat me well. I said sayonara.

2. The woman with poor hygiene: Smelling good is a must for me, This is a massive deal-breaker if you can't at least take a shower.

3. The liar: Need I say more?

I also had a fiance die in my arms 2 years ago, and it made me stop dating for a year. I was devastated.

Now I'm with a wonderful woman when I had lost hope and faith in dating and was about to turn my back on the whole thing.

If someone is having issues with dating, it isn't always because they can't find someone. Sometimes you just run into the wrong people.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:39 PM
RJ_ RJ_ started this thread

743 posts, read 392,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
RJ got some? Go you! Lol!
Having sex hasn't been a notable accomplishment since high school, but thanks.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:43 PM

24,643 posts, read 9,468,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
No, I'm not baiting. If something keeps going wrong, given one person in the center but completely different varied individuals all being presented as some major problem, where does it make sense to look? How about inward? Common denominator. Really simple. That is true for anyone.
Agreed, especially if the OP “has no problem” meeting plenty of partners and even sleeping with them. The problem is inward, not all these “other people.” OP is twice divorced, portrays himself as a player with with very easy one night stands and dates, yet just can’t find the “right one.”

Gee I wonder what the problem is.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
Yet you feel the need to specifically state in the original post how easy it is for you. Thanks?

“Can someone help me? I’m having all this easy hot sex and plenty of dates with hot people but can’t find love. I’m really lost and don’t know what’s wrong.”

How about trying not to go to the bedroom in record time with everyone you meet? Perhaps that could help.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
If someone is having issues with dating, it isn't always because they can't find someone. Sometimes you just run into the wrong people.
I suppose we'd have to develop some sort of statistical framework to determine certain variables such as; x(sum total of incompatible people in the world) and y(sum total of compatible people in the world) then subtract those who are not actively dating. Then you could establish the odds of encountering a compatible person. I would imagine the odds are not favorable for most demographics.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ_ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Yet you feel the need to specifically state in the original post how easy it is for you. Thanks?

“Can someone help me? I’m having all this easy hot sex with hot people but can’t find love. I’m really lost and don’t know what’s wrong.”
RJ have sex with a good person not gross people.
Rocko he just means it's easy to have meaningless sex.And in all honesty it is. Relationships are hard to find for many of us. Sadly true........

Old 08-05-2018, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
RJ have sex with a good person not gross people.
Rocko he just means it's easy to have meaningless sex.And in all honesty it is. Relationships are hard to find for many of us. Sadly true........
The OP doesn’t have a problem meeting or finding women..

The OP has a problem trying to not fornicate with them before he even knows them..

Hence the term “meaningless sex.” It wouldn’t be meaningless if you actually got to know the person first

Old 08-05-2018, 08:56 PM

Quote:
The OP doesn’t have a problem meeting or finding women..

The OP has a problem trying to not fornicate with them before he even knows them..

Hence the term “meaningless sex.” It wouldn’t be meaningless if you actually got to know the person first
I agree with you. Lol! RJ keep the salami in the package until many dates. Ha!

Old 08-05-2018, 08:57 PM

Quote:
How about trying not to go to the bedroom in record time?
I didn't try. I had the spare bedroom made up for each of these women who came to visit me. I fully expected them to sleep on their own. But they didn't. One of the women I had visited previously, as she only lives a couple hours away, so I did figure we would sleep together. But the other two, it was quite surprising as they had held themselves out to be demure, which they weren't. Ultimately it wasn't appealing to me. Guess I'm old fashioned.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships