Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2009, 11:32 AM

1,553 posts, read 1,839,270 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
again A STORY IS NOT EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!

It isn't any story; it explains many things; I knew the man (as I said). He was a truthful man, and told his story with details.

Man after Death
Then from the list of Contents, click on:
Was it death or fainting?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2009, 11:39 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,690,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
It isn't any story; it explains many things; I knew the man (as I said). He was a truthful man, and told his story with details.

Man after Death
UUMMM Yes it is a story, one he tells, no proof at all.

And you cant quote the Bible as proof to the Bible, try looking outside the Bible for other proof and get back to us.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
NO RIGHT? Who says, you? Who died and made you ruler of the universe?
I mean: NihonKitty has no right to say : "Anybody who claims what happens to them after death is dillusional period." He or she may say: most of such Near Death Experiences are delusional: this may be accepted; but cannot say as a fact that all such experiences are delusions.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:43 AM

Quote:
I mean: NihonKitty has no right to say : "Anybody who claims what happens to them after death is dillusional period." He or she may say: most of such Near Death Experiences are delusional: this may be accepted; but cannot say as a fact that all such experiences are delusions.
Just as you cannot say we are wrong in our line of thinking, Since the Bible cannot be proven as fact.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:
UUMMM Yes it is a story, one he tells, no proof at all.

And you cant quote the Bible as proof to the Bible, try looking outside the Bible for other proof and get back to us.
I said the story has much details, which by comparison and reasoning, one will be certain it is true.

Moreover, the Bible in origin is a proof to its truthfulness.
I say in spite of all the alterations and the obvious distortion, but there are much wisdom in the available Bible, which is certainly an essential part of the education.

Example: when you read the first sermon of Jesus according to Matthew, you will be certain such wisdom is only from God Almighty.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
I said the story has much details, which by comparison and reasoning, one will be certain it is true.

Moreover, the Bible in origin is a proof to its truthfulness.
I say in spite of all the alterations and the obvious distortion, but there are much wisdom in the available Bible, which is certainly an essential part of the education.

Example: when you read the first sermon of Jesus according to Matthew, you will be certain such wisdom is only from God Almighty.
Are you on auto pilot? Can you think for yourself? Or is the Bible your only means of communication? Do you not read other books? Just because a story goes into great detail like say the Da Vince code doesn't mean it is true ( although more believeable)

The Bible was written by men ( who are fallable and sometime liars and full of crap)) to put fear into the people as a means of control. Which is EXACTLY what it does, instill fear. It's existence is Proof of NOTHING more than that. You can say it is all you want, wont make it true. And the only education in the Bible is that of violence, fear and fairy tales.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Jesus did.
And Mohammed-Ali Hassan al-Hilly came back from the world of soul, and told us much about that world, as had some other people somewhat similar but less clear observations.

Man after Death
A story of fainting

Old 08-02-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Are you on auto pilot? Can you think for yourself? Or is the Bible your only means of communication? Do you not read other books? Just because a story goes into great detail like say the Da Vince code doesn't mean it is true ( although more believeable)
Da Vince code is obviously a fabricated story, to which much propaganda has been done.

The story of this fainting and tourism in the world of souls is correct and authentic, and there are witnesses of the relatives of the boy whom he had not known before, then when told his mother about the description of his dead uncle, then they believed him: his mother and his father.

Quote:
The Bible was written by men ( who are fallable and sometime liars and full of crap)) to put fear into the people as a means of control. Which is EXACTLY what it does, instill fear. It's existence is Proof of NOTHING more than that. You can say it is all you want, wont make it true. And the only education in the Bible is that of violence, fear and fairy tales.
The Torah of Ezra is not the original Torah of God: it has much distortions and mistakes and lies.

The Disagreement of the
The Torah [or Hebrew Bible] of Ezra
The Lies Of Ezra About The Prophets
The Mistakes In The Torah Of Ezra

While what you claim about the Bible installing fear in the heart of people: this is essential that man will fear God Almighty; so that he will not commit sins and transgression on people.

Certainly the original Torah of God brought light to all believers.

Old 08-02-2009, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Da Vince code is obviously a fabricated story, to which much propaganda has been done.

The story of this fainting and tourism in the world of souls is correct and authentic, and there are witnesses of the relatives of the boy whom he had not known before, then when told his mother about the description of his dead uncle, then they believed him: his mother and his father.

The Torah of Ezra is not the original Torah of God: it has much distortions and mistakes and lies.

The Disagreement of the
The Torah [or Hebrew Bible] of Ezra
The Lies Of Ezra About The Prophets
The Mistakes In The Torah Of Ezra

While what you claim about the Bible installing fear in the heart of people: this is essential that man will fear God Almighty; so that he will not commit sins and transgression on people.

Certainly the original Torah of God brought light to all believers.
Why is it fabricated? How do you know? How do you know these are real experiences? Why because he said so. Do you believe in the Easter Bunny? because I saw him so he must be true, because I say so. Gullible, people feed off people like you.
Who are these witnesses of the boys travel, whom in his family saw his soul leave and return? And again, he could have seen a photo of his uncle at some point. Family usually have photos of family, I have them all the way back to the 1800's

And the BIble instill's fear, not to not sin against man but not togo against god and his first 4 most important commandments, which of course are all about him.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
Nothing. Your conciencness dissolves into nothingness and dissolution.
How can you be certain about this!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality