Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2009, 01:24 PM

10,908 posts, read 9,564,350 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanassir View Post
How can you be certain about this!?
How can you be certain of any other outcome? What you want to believe not wothstanding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2009, 01:26 PM

1,553 posts, read 1,837,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Those are two interesting things you said. First, can you give a modern time example of someone who told about people they did not know? I'm asking you to explain so I can better know if this is maybe the same as someone I once met a long time ago.
In the story of the fainting and loss of consciousness of the boy (the interpreter: Mohammed-Ali Hassan al-Hilly when he was child; he did not know that he had had an uncle who had died before his birth; the uncle died young.

Then when the boy lost consciousness, his soul departed from his body, and he saw a young man standing in the vault, and he smiled to the boy, but the boy did not know him.

Quote:
Second, what kind of extraordinary observations did the sensitive camera films of some people detect?
I shall answer this by God's will as soon as possible.

Old 08-02-2009, 01:39 PM

2,901 posts, read 12,732,606 times
Arguing about this issue is absurd and those with such certitude have merely believed and are merely repeating what someone else (who they perceive as an authority) has told them.
Why is it so difficult to say, "I don't know"?
Humility and grace go hand in hand.
This planet is in peril because of just this kind of fighting ... fighting, fighting, fighting about religious beliefs.
On the world stage, someone may just drop a nuke and start a chain of destruction .... just 'cause they believe that they are right and have such venom and often hatred toward anyone(s) else who doesn't agree.
It's truly insane.
Good God.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Those are two interesting things you said. First, can you give a modern time example of someone who told about people they did not know? I'm asking you to explain so I can better know if this is maybe the same as someone I once met a long time ago.

Second, what kind of extraordinary observations did the sensitive camera films of some people detect?
The photograph may reveal some unusual ethereal structures

When using the old type of photography films with its silver nitrate, and without using the flash light, and take a picture in a dark quiet place → then some unexpected objects may appear on the photograph.

The former interpreter once gave to me a photograph of an ethereal tree branch: it is a small illuminating branch with its leaves; it is different than the spark that sometimes appear in the photographs as an artifact.

Then I lost that photograph; it may be that the interpreter himself took it from me to edit his Arabic book another new edition; but I don't remember; I searched about it, but uselessly; so only the comment remained in the translated book Man after Death: Man after Death

"Some of Photographers found, in their films, some photographs of trees or branches that were picked by their cameras, by chance and without being aware of them, in places where there were no trees.

This may take place when the light given to the film is very little, so that the film comes out devoid of the picture of the man who was in front of the camera, but – in stead – he will find a picture of a tree or one of the branches of a tree in spite of that the place is devoid of trees , while he doesn't know the reason for that, and does not understand that there are ethereal trees which are unseen by the living beings, and the camera picks them by chance, in spite of that some of people are not aware about the existence of ethereal trees.

A photograph of an ethereal branch has been picked by the camera of a photographer at Hilla [in Iraq], and that was in one of his house rooms. [This photograph is not available now.]"

Man after Death
Then from the list of Contents, click on:
Bad or evil trees

Old 08-02-2009, 10:34 PM

This is what I saw in that photograph; once I find it, I may insert it at our website: Man after Death.

And there are many other observations elsewhere by many of people: like this:

I saw this in the TV in the Incredible or something like that:

A military unit was to be dissolved, and its members to be distributed to other units; so they decided to take a photograph of all the members of that unit (which it had been decided to be dissolved), to be a memory picture.

So they took the picture of all the members (I think they were ten), but an additional person appeared on the photograph, whom an old member recognized:

She said: "This is John (I don't remember the name exactly); he was a member of this unit before many years ago, and he died in an accident!"

And they displayed the photograph in that TV show, they were standing, and the additional person appeared behind them; only his head and neck appeared behind them: standing with them.

And this is what I said to you before, that sometimes in certain circumstances, the soul and the ethereal world of souls may appear in some way or another.
But this was on a sensitive photograph in the dark.
While the sounds and voices of souls will be hushed and will be unhearable and inaudible usually; and their speaking to us will be in a way of inspiration:

See this here:

http://man-after-death.t35.com
[ How can souls inspire us? ]

Last edited by eanassir; 08-02-2009 at 10:46 PM..

Old 08-02-2009, 11:53 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,643,872 times
Quote:
The photograph may reveal some unusual ethereal structures

When using the old type of photography films with its silver nitrate, and without using the flash light, and take a picture in a dark quiet place → then some unexpected objects may appear on the photograph.

The former interpreter once gave to me a photograph of an ethereal tree branch: it is a small illuminating branch with its leaves; it is different than the spark that sometimes appear in the photographs as an artifact.

Then I lost that photograph; it may be that the interpreter himself took it from me to edit his Arabic book another new edition; but I don't remember; I searched about it, but uselessly; so only the comment remained in the translated book Man after Death: Man after Death

"Some of Photographers found, in their films, some photographs of trees or branches that were picked by their cameras, by chance and without being aware of them, in places where there were no trees.

This may take place when the light given to the film is very little, so that the film comes out devoid of the picture of the man who was in front of the camera, but – in stead – he will find a picture of a tree or one of the branches of a tree in spite of that the place is devoid of trees , while he doesn't know the reason for that, and does not understand that there are ethereal trees which are unseen by the living beings, and the camera picks them by chance, in spite of that some of people are not aware about the existence of ethereal trees.

A photograph of an ethereal branch has been picked by the camera of a photographer at Hilla [in Iraq], and that was in one of his house rooms. [This photograph is not available now.]"

Man after Death
Bad or evil trees

Thanks. It sounds like you might be talking about what's known as Kirlian photography.

Some photo examples found here:
The Mystery Behind Kirlian Photography

Old 08-03-2009, 12:05 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,508,869 times
Quote:
In the story of the fainting and loss of consciousness of the boy (the interpreter: Mohammed-Ali Hassan al-Hilly when he was child; he did not know that he had had an uncle who had died before his birth; the uncle died young.

Then when the boy lost consciousness, his soul departed from his body, and he saw a young man standing in the vault, and he smiled to the boy, but the boy did not know him.

Modern science has a pretty good grasp of how "seeing" works. Light waves are translated into energy empulses in the rods and cones of the eyes, and then sent to the brain to be processed. For example, the color "red" is just an interpretation given to you by your brain of light waves at a certain frequency. Human perception of light waves is different than other animal that may not have cones, or who may have a lot more rods, or who otherwise translate light waves differently.

So how does a soul, without eyes, rods, cones, optic nerves, a lob etc - how does this "soul" see anything? And why does it desribe the perception of sight exactly like someone with rods, cones, etc, just like a human? And why doesn't the soul see anything in a living blind man? For example, a person blinded in war, why doesn't his soul turn on its vision so that he can see?

I think when you look at the evidence, the description provided in the qoute above is the description of a human vision system, not a soul or anything else. If a soul could see, it would have to be through a completely different mechanism than the rods and cones we use. Accordingly, the perception of sight would be a lot different. The fact that in this story it is exaxtly the same suggest that the story teller is... telling a story.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:15 PM

895 posts, read 2,367,435 times
Quote:
I mean: NihonKitty has no right to say : "Anybody who claims what happens to them after death is dillusional period." He or she may say: most of such Near Death Experiences are delusional: this may be accepted; but cannot say as a fact that all such experiences are delusions.
Yes anybody who claims to know what happens after death is dellusional. No one on planet earth knows what happens after death. Nobody.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:38 PM

37,340 posts, read 28,327,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NihonKitty View Post
Yes anybody who claims to know what happens after death is dellusional. No one on planet earth knows what happens after death. Nobody.
Anyone who believes that's it after death is delusional .

Old 08-03-2009, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Thanks. It sounds like you might be talking about what's known as Kirlian photography.

Some photo examples found here:
The Mystery Behind Kirlian Photography
Kirlian photography

Kirlian photography is only some achievement, and Abu abd-Allah mentioned it in his book: An Hour I tarried among spirits.

I also heard that Kirlian was able to picture a leg of an amputated limb, and it appeared in the photograph, although the person had his leg amputated!
But my search in the internet did not reveal anything like that.

In Kirlian photography, some material objects were pictured with some illumination round about them; while in the photgraph that Abu abd-Allah showed to me: there wasn't any material object; only the ethereal branch appeared in the photograph, and no other object was there in this photograph.

Also in the story of the military unit, the extra person appeared in the photograph.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality