Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2016, 07:53 PM

406 posts, read 288,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
Blacks are already accepted for the most part in this country. However, if you think Blacks will only be considered accepted once they become millionaires by receiving monthly payments from the government it will never happen. Anyways, it was nice chatting, but it's obviously hopeless talking to people who are so brainwashed in their thinking. Keep destroying public property demanding free money.
LMAO. I enjoy a little ignorance and stupidity here and there. Thank you for your contribution.

http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201602_0923_faacb.jpg

Old 08-30-2016, 09:11 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,199,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
I agree with you, but just wanted to set the record straight. This sophomoric exercise by this baller should be seen as nothing but an unimportant act. However, he is a role model to children and I find his action distasteful given his high profile.
OK, that is your right to believe that. He was very respectful of questions from the media afterwards and answered them, which is more than I can say for some athletes. Unlike Cam Newton, who walked away from the media after the Super Bowl before they could ask him questions. I am more offended by role model athletes/celebrities that are caught with illegal drugs, have DUI's, violate rules against illegal steroids, or violently beat their spouses, girlfriends or others.

Next would be rookies like Joey Bosa who do long hold outs on a generous offer when they have not played a single down in the NFL yet. He really got lucky at the 11th hour.

Agree to disagree, but respect your views. At least you did not call him names or suggest he leave the country.

Old 08-30-2016, 09:17 PM

397 posts, read 364,319 times
I find the people who are criticizing CK for his behavior unfit for their kids laughable.

Where were they when Dallas Cowboys regularly hires wife beaters, mother beaters, and cocaine users on their team?

Who is a worse role model, Kaepernick or these Cowboys players?

- Greg Hardy (beat his girlfriend)
- Dez Bryant (beat his mom)
- Ezekiel Elliott (beat his girlfriend)

Seriously, CK is worse than these people?

Old 08-30-2016, 09:21 PM

24,409 posts, read 26,971,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livinfairfax View Post
I find the people who are criticizing CK for his behavior unfit for their kids laughable.

Where were they when Dallas Cowboys regularly hires wife beaters, mother beaters, and cocaine users on their team?

Who is a worse role model, Kaepernick or these Cowboys players?

- Greg Hardy (beat his girlfriend)
- Dez Bryant (beat his mom)
- Ezekiel Elliott (beat his girlfriend)

Seriously, CK is worse than these people?
Kap is worse...

lol jk, but honestly they are all bad, but on different levels. Three are criminals and one is a spoiled privileged brat whining about other's people's privilege.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:32 AM

5,139 posts, read 8,852,035 times
Wonder if CK is aware there is a US flag emblem on his helmet?

Old 08-31-2016, 10:23 AM

6,416 posts, read 8,281,603 times
The US flag =/= the National Anthem. Another thing people seem to have forgotten is that the National Anthem isn't solely a military thing. Oh, and Francis Scott Key was a racist and slave owner. People seem to be pretty confused overall

Old 08-31-2016, 10:30 AM

21,741 posts, read 16,361,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
People seem to be pretty confused overall
You don't say!

Old 08-31-2016, 02:38 PM

397 posts, read 364,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Jye Hye View Post
So like I was saying BMW is a racist right wing Moron. But what Trump supporter isnt.
What were you saying before? You only have one post.

Old 08-31-2016, 02:45 PM

24,409 posts, read 26,971,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Jye Hye View Post
So like I was saying BMW is a racist right wing Moron. But what Trump supporter isnt.
I feel special you created a fake handle to give a shout out to me *making me blush*

If Black lives really matter to you, then we should follow leaders like Mayor Giuliani, who supported police and cracked down on crime. The murder rate dropped more than half and the vast majority of those murders were in poor Black neighborhoods. That is how you show Black lives matter. Instead, we have all these politically correct people mislead by Liberal leaders. When you actually look at the statistics, you can't argue that police are the main reason why Black people are being murdered in their neighborhoods. The majority of those murders are by other people in their community. If we want to save Black lives, then we need to increase police presence to protect the innocent and get rid of the murderers in their communities. It amazes me that a Black child can get murdered walking home, yet guilty Liberals don't care... instead they march and riot when a criminal attacks a police officer and is killed in the exchange. Granted there have been some deaths that were completely not justified in any way, but they make up 0.1% of the murders of Black people.

In summary, if you actually want to save Black lives, then you need to crack down on the thugs in the local communities, not attack police officers who are trying bring justice to these criminals. Whenever the elephant in the room is brought up, a Liberal will automatically divert the conservation to, "OH YOU ARE A RACIST!" Yeah, look how well it's working, can't face facts, so let's divert the focus.

Old 08-31-2016, 02:58 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,384,306 times
I'm appalled.

Appalled this is news and anyone gives two craps.

Stand, don't stand, sing, don't sing, take your hat off, leave it on...does not affect my standing, singing self one bit.

Free country, right? As long as you break no laws and hurt no people, who cares?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > San Francisco - Oakland