Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2020, 02:02 PM

1,764 posts, read 1,159,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I figured the law would go for conspiracy to murder if they could. It carries the same penalties as murder, and the conspirators can still be tried even if the murderer is dead.

I'm as sure as can be there's solid evidence to support the charges.

I'm still sickened every time I see that photo of the 2 kids with Alex Cox by their side, all smiling and happy-looking. The depravity really bothers me deeply.
Yeah, he had to have known Tylee's life was next all the while standing there grinning for a photo op. Sick!

Lori has a court hearing today at 4:30 Mountain Standard to face her new charges. EIN will be streaming it live.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/0...minal-charges/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2020, 02:53 PM

Sorry, that is 4:30 Mountain Daylight Savings Time.

Here's the probable cause document.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/0...s-new-charges/

And an article summarizing the PC document.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/0...uments-allege/

Old 06-30-2020, 06:43 PM

390 posts, read 307,432 times
My emotions are speaking when I say that Lori and Chad should be boiled alive.

There's one part I don't understand very well and it's about the $6K that Tylee was set to receive per month? Something about Tylee coming of age to start receiving part of the $6K a month that Lori got on her behalf. (Someone was saying that Lori told Melanie Gibb that she has 3 million dollars on her head? 1 million on JJ, 1 million on Tylee and 1 million on herself, Are these all life insurance policies?)
Could anyone clarify what that's about?

Old 07-01-2020, 03:41 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,380,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadLessTraveled2015 View Post
My emotions are speaking when I say that Lori and Chad should be boiled alive.

There's one part I don't understand very well and it's about the $6K that Tylee was set to receive per month? Something about Tylee coming of age to start receiving part of the $6K a month that Lori got on her behalf. (Someone was saying that Lori told Melanie Gibb that she has 3 million dollars on her head? 1 million on JJ, 1 million on Tylee and 1 million on herself, Are these all life insurance policies?)
Could anyone clarify what that's about?
I think her father, Mr. Ryan, left her and her brother some insurance. Her bro is an adult and on his own, with a wife and child. But Tylee wasn't independent yet, so Lori may have tried to keep the insurance for herself by keeping her around.
Until there came a point when Lori thought she didn't need her around any more.

Insurance is often the motive for murder. The killers always think they have a scheme figured out. They usually don't have much of a scheme at all.

I don't have it in me to with either of the Daybell's death by torture, and in general, I'm against execution. But in this case, they were all so cold and calculating that I think execution is fitting punishment. I'm sure the apprehension they would feel is particularly fitting; Tylee may have not known her impending fate, but she sure knew what her mother was implying when Lori called her a zombie.

That would have scared any smart kid seriously. and Tylee was not stupid at all. I suspect she saw something coming and dreaded it. Let the Daybell's experience a little of that dread for themselves.

Old 07-02-2020, 01:21 AM

There's an interesting development regarding the $6k money Tylee was supposed to receive.

The police announcement Tylee was 17 was always wrong. Tylee was still 16 when she died; she would have turned 17 a couple of weeks later.

Since it wasn't until her remains were discovered that the police knew she was dead, they presumed her to be 17 if she was living.

At 17, Tylee could have declared herself an independent minor, and could have moved out from under her mother's roof and taken the $6k a month for her own legally.

But as long as she was still a minor, Lori was entitled to it as child support. I think that realization could have sped Loris plans and brought on Tylee's death.

Lori had planned to move to Rexburg with the $1.5 million insurance money that would have been left to her by Charles Vallow. She never knew Vallow changed the beneficiary to his sister, Kay Woodcock after their divorce and that the Woodcocks were to become JJ's official guardians.

When Lori learned she wouldn't ever get that big money, I'm sure she poked around through her insurance policies and saw Tylee's. Until then, she had no need of the paltry $6,000- she was going to beg much more.
But now she really needed that money, and Tylee was almost old enough to claim it for herself, so Lori had to act fast, and put her plans into motion.

Old 07-02-2020, 07:15 AM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,744 posts, read 58,102,528 times
And since the 'end-of-the-world' was coming, she wouldn't have to 'do-time'.

But, lots of 'collateral' damage was done.
World has not ended, yet. (For the survivors)

Old 07-03-2020, 07:30 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,099,661 times
you see who i feel sorry for is the grandparents they are good people . They have already said they would bury the remains in their family plot and headstones have been ordered for those babies . God rest their souls and im sure in time grandma and grandpa will join you too . My heart hurts so much for those grandparents . i could give a fig less about the other grandma she was complicit in those kids death so i want to smack her mouth shut everytime she opens it . yep i sure do .

Old 07-03-2020, 01:25 PM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,744 posts, read 58,102,528 times
Man charged with conspiring to hide kids' bodies in his yard

https://news.yahoo.com/man-charged-c...190347571.html
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Prosecutors accused a man of conspiring with his new wife to keep the bodies of her children hidden on his rural Idaho property, adding to the charges he faces in the strange case that involves the couple's doomsday beliefs and the mysterious deaths of their former spouses.

In new charges filed Tuesday evening, prosecutors say Chad Daybell conspired with wife Lori Vallow Daybell to keep hiding the bodies of 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan because they knew the remains would likely be used as evidence in a court case.
Pretty creepy that the bodies were disposed and hidden shortly before Tammy Daybell died of natural causes.
Lots of crime going on at the Daybell house during a short period of time.

Old 07-03-2020, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthRabbit View Post
Pretty creepy that the bodies were disposed and hidden shortly before Tammy Daybell died of natural causes.
Lots of crime going on at the Daybell house during a short period of time.
Yep both of those kids were buried in Tammy's back yard while she was still living and at work to support Chad. Who knows where their kids (who were adults) were. I believe one of the daughters lived across the road from them at that time. I guess she and her husband were at work too.

They haven't come back with Tammy's autopsy results yet. I sure hope they can find cause of death after she had been buried for 2 months.

Old 07-03-2020, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
Yep both of those kids were buried in Tammy's back yard while she was still living and at work to support Chad. Who knows where their kids (who were adults) were. I believe one of the daughters lived across the road from them at that time. I guess she and her husband were at work too.

They haven't come back with Tammy's autopsy results yet. I sure hope they can find cause of death after she had been buried for 2 months.
I'm sure the results are in. They're holding them for later events that may be in the works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime