Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2020, 09:22 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,158,170 times

Advertisements

Two weeks from today! Anybody have a checklist of what needs to be done before doomsday? I'd hate to forget something important!

Here's a video with Annie Cushing's text message after she visited Lori in 2018. Her brother Joe Ryan had died a few months earlier so she went to visit Tylee.

Annie realized at that time that Lori was a manipulating liar and she says she even bragged about lies she had told. The relationship between Lori and Tylee was strained to say the least.

https://youtu.be/Cb9MKmk4jCc?t=524
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2020, 09:46 AM

9,860 posts, read 7,732,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
Two weeks from today! Anybody have a checklist of what needs to be done before doomsday? I'd hate to forget something important!
I think most important is getting on the list of the 144,000, wonder if Melanie P is now doing the gathering since Lori is behind bars.

Old 07-08-2020, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraG View Post
I think most important is getting on the list of the 144,000, wonder if Melanie P is now doing the gathering since Lori is behind bars.
Is there an application to fill out? In person interview? How do I get on that list?

Old 07-08-2020, 03:32 PM

9,860 posts, read 7,732,644 times
Quote:
Is there an application to fill out? In person interview? How do I get on that list?
They need your dark/light score.

You may also have to get married quickly.

All kidding aside, I've been pretty obsessed with this case, it's just so evil. I've watched a few of Julie Rowe's podcasts to get a better idea of what the whole cult thought they were doing.

Old 07-10-2020, 11:17 AM

Wicked Truths does a 2 hour video on Lori's divorce from Tylee's father, Joe Ryan including legal documents. I haven't gotten far into it yet, but the tagline says that more than once a judge recommended that Tylee be removed from Lori's care.

The first 13 minutes is just them setting up, easily skippable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kufGSBU-Fq8

Old 07-25-2020, 07:00 AM

Date of the apocalypse has come and gone. There were trials and tribulations, sure enough, but not enough to distract LE from the crimes Lori and Chad have committed, nor enough to open their cells and let them free.

Although, I did read that Chad predicted that the last earthquake we had would be a 5.7, and it really was! Ut oh, maybe the date's just off a bit.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2020/0...omes-and-goes/

Old 07-29-2020, 05:34 AM

Chad Daybell's preliminary trial will be aired live on Court TV starting at noon Eastern on Monday Aug. 3. Two FBI agents have been subpoena'd to testify. Still no murder charges. This prelim will be to bind him over on two counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration, or concealment of evidence, and two counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence.

Old 07-30-2020, 08:44 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Quote:
Chad Daybell's preliminary trial will be aired live on Court TV starting at noon Eastern on Monday Aug. 3. Two FBI agents have been subpoena'd to testify. Still no murder charges. This prelim will be to bind him over on two counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration, or concealment of evidence, and two counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence.
I don't think he's the one that killed the kids; or at least JJ. Her brother did that. I think he OD'd him on drugs.

I'm not sure who I think killed the girl.

Old 07-30-2020, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I don't think he's the one that killed the kids; or at least JJ. Her brother did that. I think he OD'd him on drugs.

I'm not sure who I think killed the girl.
I don't think Chad actually killed them either. I think Alex killed both of them. So I guess the actual charge would be conspiracy to commit murder, but it would carry the same penalty for the conspirators as if they had actually done it themselves.

I sure hope they at least drugged them unconscious before they did whatever they did. It's horrible to think of the kids terrified knowing what was happening.

Old 08-04-2020, 06:09 AM

Chad Daybell's prelim started yesterday. Two detectives, a university employee who testified Tylee never even applied to BYU-I, and Melanie Gibb all testified. Melanie will be cross examined today and her boyfriend who was with her when she visited Rexburg the las time JJ was seen alive is scheduled to testify also.

EIN has vids of the whole thing on their you tube channel. So far there are 4 parts plus a separate vid of bodycam audio of the first contact the Rexburg police made with Lori for JJ's welfare check (the media wasn't allowed to film any documents or evidence, so you just have a view of Chad and Larry and Kay Woodcock while it's playing) and also audio of the call Melanie Gibb made to Chad and Lori confronting them about why they asked her to lie about where JJ was.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd7..._as=subscriber

The prelim resumes today at 9 am Mountain Daylight time.

Last edited by LeeHoLee; 08-04-2020 at 07:18 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime