Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2020, 10:04 AM

1,764 posts, read 1,157,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Thanks for posting Lee. I read some of the 1st article then stopped. She's a nut case!

I'm glad to see all of the article on the main page. Lori is ok with having a trial with Chad but he objects to it lol Both are away for life, what does it matter?
Did you try listening to the recording at the top of the article? It was interesting hearing Lori speak, and even more interesting listening to the group discussion after she was done. 40 minutes really is a long time to listen to that craziness.

I think Chad's planning on blaming it all on Lori, and that's why he wants his trial to be severed from her. He thinks he can limit his charges to accessory after the fact for hiding the bodies on his property, and a few charges for lying to police. He could be out in 10 years if that's all he's convicted of.

I think Lori's cooked. Melanie Gibb testified at the prelim that Alex Cox (the guy who almost certainly committed all the murders) would do anything for Lori, that the two were extremely close, and that he had a reputation as Lori's protector. That was in response to a question asked by Chad's lawyer, which is a pretty good indication that Chad's defense will be that the murders are all on Alex and that he would only do them if Lori told him to, not for anyone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2020, 10:42 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHoLee View Post
Did you try listening to the recording at the top of the article? It was interesting hearing Lori speak, and even more interesting listening to the group discussion after she was done. 40 minutes really is a long time to listen to that craziness.

I think Chad's planning on blaming it all on Lori, and that's why he wants his trial to be severed from her. He thinks he can limit his charges to accessory after the fact for hiding the bodies on his property, and a few charges for lying to police. He could be out in 10 years if that's all he's convicted of.

I think Lori's cooked. Melanie Gibb testified at the prelim that Alex Cox (the guy who almost certainly committed all the murders) would do anything for Lori, that the two were extremely close, and that he had a reputation as Lori's protector. That was in response to a question asked by Chad's lawyer, which is a pretty good indication that Chad's defense will be that the murders are all on Alex and that he would only do them if Lori told him to, not for anyone else.
I don't have speakers on my computer so didn't listen to them.

I don't doubt that you're right that he's going to pin it on her. I wonder if he's going to eventually divorce her to make himself look more innocent?

Old 11-08-2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
I don't have speakers on my computer so didn't listen to them.

I don't doubt that you're right that he's going to pin it on her. I wonder if he's going to eventually divorce her to make himself look more innocent?
Ah that's too bad.

I haven't heard of an impending divorce, but Chad's lawyer is now calling her Lori Vallow.

Old 02-05-2021, 11:04 AM

The autopsy is back on Tammy after a year and almost 2 months.

They are not releasing the results. They say it is evidence, which gives me hope they found something to convict Chad. They also transferred the case back to Fremont County at the request of the newly-elected DA. The previous DA is the one who gave it to the Attorney General to investigate.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/0...opsy-complete/

Old 02-07-2021, 02:00 PM

Quote:
The autopsy is back on Tammy after a year and almost 2 months.

They are not releasing the results. They say it is evidence, which gives me hope they found something to convict Chad. They also transferred the case back to Fremont County at the request of the newly-elected DA. The previous DA is the one who gave it to the Attorney General to investigate.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/0...opsy-complete/
Thanks Lee. I was thinking about the case last week

Old 02-08-2021, 11:48 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,958,474 times
Quote:
I think Lori's cooked. Melanie Gibb testified at the prelim that Alex Cox (the guy who almost certainly committed all the murders) would do anything for Lori, that the two were extremely close, and that he had a reputation as Lori's protector.
So who killed Alex???

Old 02-09-2021, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
So who killed Alex???
If I remember correctly, he died of natural causes, heart attack or something.

Old 02-09-2021, 07:02 AM

21,884 posts, read 12,958,474 times
Quote:
If I remember correctly, he died of natural causes, heart attack or something.
Yeah, right (laughs cynically). Like Tammy and Lori's first husband?

Old 02-09-2021, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Yeah, right (laughs cynically). Like Tammy and Lori's first husband?
Hard to believe, isn't it? I tend to believe he was coming to his senses and realizing that what he had done probably wasn't commanded by god. His new wife (Zulema) was part of this group, and either Chad and Lori did something that took a couple weeks to kill him before they left for Hawaii, or Zu did it at their instruction.

Some guy with a mask shot something out of a paint gun in Tammy's driveway, and she died about 2 weeks later. I do believe there are substances that take that long to kill. They could easily have used it on Alex too.

I'm waiting with bated breath to hear what Tammy died of, and hope they exhume Alex or re-test tissues/fluids they kept after his autopsy.

Old 02-16-2021, 11:53 AM

Keith Morrison has a podcast called Mommy Doomsday. I think there are supposed to be 6 episodes eventually, and the first is up now. Watch free on this page.

https://podcasts.apple.com/be/podcas...y/id1540849480

Keith gave an interview to an EIN reporter where he says they are making a movie with Renee Zellweger in the starring role. It's the video at the top of this story. EDITED: The movie with RZ is on a different true crime story The Thing About Pam. Sorry for the confusion.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2021/0...emieres-today/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime