Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2020, 11:20 AM

3,259 posts, read 2,770,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef56 View Post
The agent I spoke with last Friday said she paid me the 13 week PEUC and 2 weeks of EB plus 15 weeks of the $600 PEUC. On Monday my bank account showed one deposit for the 15 week PEUC $600 ($9k). The 13 week PEUC and 2 weeks of EB (15 wks) were broken up into (7) two week deposits and (1) one week deposit. What the agent told me was correct. I have not received any email or other communication regarding these payments or my extension. When I certified online yesterday for week ending 7/18 my claim balance showed that I had been paid 2 weeks of the 20 week EB through 7/11 and had 18 weeks of benefits left. It did not show any information regarding the 13 week PEUC or the PEUC $600 payments, this may be because this is a federal program and the site only has state data. I did receive an email last night saying the funds for week ending 7/18 that I certified would be deposited within 2 business days. My situation looks like it is correct as to what the agent told me.

I did get the same message online that you got when I went in after I certified for week ending 7/18. This may be because I did not have any past weeks that I needed to certify. So in your case they may be correct that they paid you through week ending 7/18. My guess is that you will probably be able to access your account online next week during your time slot. Good luck.
thanks for getting back to me. ok i guess i will wait and see. the agent didn't say that to me. I confirmed before i hung up that it was for 13 weeks of PEUC to which she said yes. She said she added the extension on but in the same breath said i wouldn't be entitled to the state extension to which i said EB? and she said yes. I never realized she did anything with certifying EB weeks. she said she brought me current with the 13 weeks. when i realized phone claim balance had 20 weeks I said let me go ahead and then claim 7/4 and 7/11 (which I was entitled to claim) and that's when I got that message might be break in payments and to talk to agent. well you know how that goes. Now the problem is if the agent actually did certify 7/18 I worked that week so not sure WTH i do now if that week was certified because i sure as heck didn't certify it, nor did i certify 7/4 and 7/11. and no paper trail. All i got was email to confirm 13 weeks of regular UI. the rep yesterday was going round in circles so that's why i thought to myself I think just the 13 weeks were paid which at this point I will be content with

Did your PEUC and EB payments all get paid on the same date though for the 15 weeks or separate payment dates? i know you said broken up but wasn't sure if you meant broke up in payment dates or not. my PEUC 13 weeks were 6 double payments and 1 single payment but all were deposited on the same date.

But I certainly don't want a fraud statement or overpayment due to no fault of my own as I didn't claim the week. LOL seems to be feast or famine.

Keep me posted and I will do the same as we seem to have similar situations. I am just keeping fingers crossed for Monday and that full amount of FPUC payments hit.

hey one last question. did an agent say anything about if our expired claim now has a new end date? like 12/31/20? i forgot to ask that and all it shows online and via phone is last claim date is 1/20/19. it doesnt' say if the ending date was extend. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2020, 01:58 PM

20 posts, read 12,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scraprsmith View Post
thanks for getting back to me. ok i guess i will wait and see. the agent didn't say that to me. I confirmed before i hung up that it was for 13 weeks of PEUC to which she said yes. She said she added the extension on but in the same breath said i wouldn't be entitled to the state extension to which i said EB? and she said yes. I never realized she did anything with certifying EB weeks. she said she brought me current with the 13 weeks. when i realized phone claim balance had 20 weeks I said let me go ahead and then claim 7/4 and 7/11 (which I was entitled to claim) and that's when I got that message might be break in payments and to talk to agent. well you know how that goes. Now the problem is if the agent actually did certify 7/18 I worked that week so not sure WTH i do now if that week was certified because i sure as heck didn't certify it, nor did i certify 7/4 and 7/11. and no paper trail. All i got was email to confirm 13 weeks of regular UI. the rep yesterday was going round in circles so that's why i thought to myself I think just the 13 weeks were paid which at this point I will be content with

Did your PEUC and EB payments all get paid on the same date though for the 15 weeks or separate payment dates? i know you said broken up but wasn't sure if you meant broke up in payment dates or not. my PEUC 13 weeks were 6 double payments and 1 single payment but all were deposited on the same date.

But I certainly don't want a fraud statement or overpayment due to no fault of my own as I didn't claim the week. LOL seems to be feast or famine.

Keep me posted and I will do the same as we seem to have similar situations. I am just keeping fingers crossed for Monday and that full amount of FPUC payments hit.

hey one last question. did an agent say anything about if our expired claim now has a new end date? like 12/31/20? i forgot to ask that and all it shows online and via phone is last claim date is 1/20/19. it doesnt' say if the ending date was extend. Thanks again.
Yes my PEUC and EB 15 weeks were paid the same day. The agent didn't say anything about a new end date for the expired claim and I didn't think of it to ask. I'll pay closer attention to my claim information next week when I certify. I'll let you know if I see anything.

Old 07-23-2020, 02:03 PM

3,430 posts, read 1,845,129 times
Quote:
omg you have got to be kidding me. Well that answers the question as to why you got the phone call then on your #. someone probably inadvertently typo-ed and keyed the info in under your SS# is my guess which attached it to your claim. I guess that's why no notification ever on the PEUC ??? if it saw you had income and could establish a new claim (even though false info as it was someone else's wages). That's kind of scary tbh. makes you wonder what else they're screwing up with people's personal information and wage records.

keep us posted. Did you get a name of the person you talked to? A shame they can't give out a number or at least an email that you can use to contact the person back in case they never call again. unbelievable.
I once had someone, do the phone interview with me.. Then, I didn't get benefits for about, ohhh.. 10 weeks.

After going to the office (and they barely even wanted to see me then,) upon investigation, it turns out that the person that did the phone interview with me, in the process..

Did not hit the "Enter" key on all the info. Something about some kind of "personal emergency" and apparenty left the building, or her post ? after my call.. and my stuff never got entered in.. and my claim was delayed for a very. Long. Time.

It's New Jersey for ya. I got my latest Unemployment thing in the mail.. All blank. So I have no idea, it's like my claim never went through. That's fine...

Old 07-23-2020, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef56 View Post
Yes my PEUC and EB 15 weeks were paid the same day. The agent didn't say anything about a new end date for the expired claim and I didn't think of it to ask. I'll pay closer attention to my claim information next week when I certify. I'll let you know if I see anything.
Thank you. I honestly think 13 is what I will be paid and nothing for EB. What makes me nervous is why the rep insisted 16 weeks were claimed. But I"ve never seen payments split up either on different dates. when an agent releases them they process the payments all on the same day. I really can't figure it out. It made no sense on Monday why the agent said she set me up for the extension but then said i wasn't eligible for the state extension. I will keep you posted.

Old 07-23-2020, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
I once had someone, do the phone interview with me.. Then, I didn't get benefits for about, ohhh.. 10 weeks.

After going to the office (and they barely even wanted to see me then,) upon investigation, it turns out that the person that did the phone interview with me, in the process..

Did not hit the "Enter" key on all the info. Something about some kind of "personal emergency" and apparenty left the building, or her post ? after my call.. and my stuff never got entered in.. and my claim was delayed for a very. Long. Time.

It's New Jersey for ya. I got my latest Unemployment thing in the mail.. All blank. So I have no idea, it's like my claim never went through. That's fine...
Yikes. Why does that not surprise me. Just up and left and left your case open for lack of better words. I'm surprised you ever got the truth on that one. These extensions have been a PIA cause it doesn't show in your account like normal UI. All i know is come tax time I'm going off what the automated system says was paid (which that is accurate) and what was deposited in my account, not what a rep, not even an agent, told me over the phone. I had her so flustered by the end of that 20 minute phone call she didn't know what to say. And I was aggravated to no end because she couldn't grasp the point I was trying to get across. And trust me I spelled it out clearly. Like i said at this point I would rather only get the 13 weeks versus 16 weeks and one erronesouly have been put thru I wasn't entitled to. I just want to know if my expired benefit year was extended so I know going forward in 6 or 9 months if I have to reopen a claim during the winter that I don't have to wait for my benefit year to expire later if months were added on to it. Because that doesn't show at all in my account. Actually nothing shows LOL

Old 07-27-2020, 08:57 AM

164 posts, read 141,744 times
Default [NJ - New Jersey] "Your Claim Cannot be Processed" Error

Hey Guys,

OP Here -- So Great to see ScrapRSmith was FINNNAALLLY able to work out his crazy problem.

I now have a new Problem after a month of peace on this front but many other problems trying to get Food Assistance -- which is a whole other story I won't get into.

I am now getting this Error "Your Claim Cannot be Processed" etc. Does anyone have a new number they could kindly DM me please?

Since Sunday has been my day to Claim I was usually able to get a headstart on this for the week ahead -- in other times, Monday would have been my day to call in so I bypassed these problems by simply using the "Check Your Balance"/"Claim by Phone" route -- the issue would be "reset" and I would just go back to claiming online.

Guess it's back to the Drawing Board for me and the endless calling again. No such luck anymore.
However, this time nothing seems to be working, including the trove of Telephone numbers we all collected in this period.
Does anyone have a new number they could kindly DM me please?

The xxx-2021 now has an additional robot added, so wherefore in the glory days of yore, one could battle with 2 phone lines hitting redial until one got "All Agents are busy, Please hold / Estandos esperande esperos a la linea"; now I am getting this greenlight fairly frequently only to be encountered with a totally Robotic sounding voice that says something to the effect of: "I'm Sorry, due to call volumes we are unable to service your Call. Please call back later, Goodbye".

A little background -- NJ Resident still -- I was eventually finally initially approved for the 13 Week PEUC despite having one Agent telling me otherwise (i.e. Get lost, go file in another state).

Thereafter, more recently in July, I was also automatically approved for some 14-15-16 weeks of State Extended Benefits aka "EB" in NJ (also known as "FED-ED" in California as a point of reference if anyone cares). Yes, 14-15 I think -- Not 20 -- I don't know why and I don't know how or what exactly or how much even or how many weeks since none of the Math seemed to add up this time -- I just figured I would deal with it when the time came close to running out and not continue to stress over it for now like the past 4 months have already been stressful over this in themselves. But as usual I digress....

Point is I still have a Balance of $7k+ remaining on this last 13-20 Week "EB"/"FED-ED" Extension.

HOWEVER -- MY "BENEFIT YEAR" also Expires this week !!

-- and that is also causing my situation to slightly go off the normal Scenario A-1 (or whatever it was) trajectory at this juncture.

I was hoping to just let sleeping dogs lie (as in avoid interfering in a situation that is currently causing no problems but might do so as a result of such interference), and simply continue claiming until I exhaust benefits.

What should I do?

Should I open a new Claim or is there a way to try to Press On with this last 13-20 Week EB/FED-ED Extension first?

Keep in mind that by Opening a New Claim NOW, I may not anymore be able to ReUse those Earnings if in 2 months time (which is not that far off), if I am still Unemployed. My last NJ Employer has even still been laying off even more people since I was laid off last year in June 2019 -- and somehow those Earnings were reported to NY but my Claim became a Combined Wage Claim in July 2019 when I filed and that's the Claim that is Expiring now.

At that time last year July 2019, My guess is they only used the previous 2 quarters not that then most recent one then so they probably used up Apr 2018 - Mar 2019 to calculate my Claim in July 2019. Which means I would/should/could potentially still have some 3 months of Earnings Apr 2019-June 2019 still left to use, but would rather not at this time at least not until I find out what my Employment situation is come September when I Exhaust on this most recent EB/FED-ED Extension again.

What do you guys think?

THANKS!!!

Old 07-27-2020, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderstorm00 View Post
Hey Guys,

OP Here -- So Great to see ScrapRSmith was FINNNAALLLY able to work out his crazy problem.

I now have a new Problem after a month of peace on this front but many other problems trying to get Food Assistance -- which is a whole other story I won't get into.

I am now getting this Error "Your Claim Cannot be Processed" etc. Does anyone have a new number they could kindly DM me please?

Since Sunday has been my day to Claim I was usually able to get a headstart on this for the week ahead -- in other times, Monday would have been my day to call in so I bypassed these problems by simply using the "Check Your Balance"/"Claim by Phone" route -- the issue would be "reset" and I would just go back to claiming online.

Guess it's back to the Drawing Board for me and the endless calling again. No such luck anymore.
However, this time nothing seems to be working, including the trove of Telephone numbers we all collected in this period.

The xxx-2021 now has an additional robot added, so wherefore in the glory days of yore, one could battle with 2 phone lines hitting redial until one got "All Agents are busy, Please hold / Estandos esperande esperos a la linea"; now I am getting this greenlight fairly frequently only to be encountered with a totally Robotic sounding voice that says something to the effect of: "I'm Sorry, due to call volumes we are unable to service your Call. Please call back later, Goodbye".

A little background -- NJ Resident still -- I was eventually finally initially approved for the 13 Week PEUC despite having one Agent telling me otherwise (i.e. Get lost, go file in another state).

Thereafter, more recently in July, I was also automatically approved for some 14-15-16 weeks of State Extended Benefits aka "EB" in NJ (also known as "FED-ED" in California as a point of reference if anyone cares). Yes, 14-15 I think -- Not 20 -- I don't know why and I don't know how or what exactly or how much even or how many weeks since none of the Math seemed to add up this time -- I just figured I would deal with it when the time came close to running out and not continue to stress over it for now like the past 4 months have already been stressful over this in themselves. But as usual I digress....

Point is I still have a Balance of $7k+ remaining on this last 13-20 Week "EB"/"FED-ED" Extension.

-- and that is also causing my situation to slightly go off the normal Scenario A-1 (or whatever it was) trajectory at this juncture.

I was hoping to just let sleeping dogs lie (as in avoid interfering in a situation that is currently causing no problems but might do so as a result of such interference), and simply continue claiming until I exhaust benefits.

What should I do?

Should I open a new Claim or is there a way to try to Press On with this last 13-20 Week EB/FED-ED Extension first?

Keep in mind that by Opening a New Claim NOW, I may not anymore be able to ReUse those Earnings if in 2 months time (which is not that far off), if I am still Unemployed. My last NJ Employer has even still been laying off even more people since I was laid off last year in June 2019 -- and somehow those Earnings were reported to NY but my Claim became a Combined Wage Claim in July 2019 when I filed and that's the Claim that is Expiring now.

At that time last year July 2019, My guess is they only used the previous 2 quarters not that then most recent one then so they probably used up Apr 2018 - Mar 2019 to calculate my Claim in July 2019. Which means I would/should/could potentially still have some 3 months of Earnings Apr 2019-June 2019 still left to use, but would rather not at this time at least not until I find out what my Employment situation is come September when I Exhaust on this most recent EB/FED-ED Extension again.

What do you guys think?

THANKS!!!
Yes today finally received the 13 weeks of FPUC payments. i heard a text message at 530am. So i finally won the battle.

Anyhow, back to your dilemma. On your claim that you exhausted benefits and were collecting the PEUC 13 weeks from how many weeks of regular UI did you collect. Was it less than 26 weeks? As some people might be less for regular UI claim due to not having 26 countable base weeks to split the claim balance over.. I've had one with 26 and one with 22 weeks. EB (extended benefits) in NJ is 50% of what you received in weeks while on UI (up to a max of 13) plus the 7 weeks they added to the 13 due to NJ being one of the states who also have HUP additional triggers (too tired to track it down.. but i researched it extensively one day) to make sense of how it was calculated..so max of 20 weeks.

just so i'm clear are you saying you still have weeks left of the PEUC claim at this point? and benefit year is now expiring soon. my feeling is is that at every quarter change and when benefit years expire they are required to review PEUC claims for eligibility for a new UI claim. I don't think you will have a choice.

Do you have your monetary determination they sent you then you will know exactly what base period they used for claim opened in 7/2019.

going forward:
if you reopen a 2nd year claim now in NJ (I kind of didn't follow 100% on what earnings were NJ earnings.. so if i've read it wrong correct me. I saw combined wage claim but wasn't sure how old those NY??? wages were. you said it was reported to NY so that i wasn't sure of) standard base period would be 4/1/19 - 3/31/20, ABP 1 would be 7/1/19 - 6/30/20 and ABP2 would be 10/1/19 - 6/30/20 plus all wages up to the new claim file date. you don't get a choice of which one they choose. they go in that order and the first one you're eligible for is the one that you monetary determination uses and what your WBA is based on. Also for a 2nd year successive year claim in NJ during your benefit year (the one that is getting ready to expire) you must have worked 4 weeks and earned 6 x your WBA (the WBA that you were collecting off of that claim). it shows attachment to labor force during your benefit year and also allows you to use same separation from last years claim. double dip provision. So you need to review your earnings and see if your wages qualify for one of the base periods I listed as well as attachment to labor force rule for 2nd year claim

If yes to both then you will get a new claim. If you exhaust that 2nd year claim you will be able to switch back to remaining PEUC weeks (at old WBA) and finish collecting PEUC if it is before 12/31/20. PEUC ends on that date.

I think I hit on all of your points. Bottom line my gut feeling is they NJ as well as all states will follow guidelines and they will make you file a new claim.

my answer was based on filing new claim in NJ assuming NJ wages.. You didn't break down NY and NJ wages and what quarters for which.

Old 07-29-2020, 07:47 PM

37 posts, read 24,907 times
I am confused on the qualifications and process for the 20 week EB. I just finished the 13 week Extension. What comes next? Is it automatic or is there some criteria? I have not yet received any notification. Now have zero balance. Next certification day is this coming Monday.

Thanks

Old 07-29-2020, 07:50 PM

164 posts, read 141,744 times
Default RE: [NJ - New Jersey] - "Your Claim Cannot Be Processed" Error + Current Claim Benefit Year Expiration Etc

It took me two days to write a very Elaborate and Detailed and much better Post but when I finally hit the Preview Button, the session had expired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderstorm00 View Post
Hey Guys,

What should I do?

What do you guys think?

THANKS!!!
Quote:
Yes today finally received the 13 weeks of FPUC payments. i heard a text message at 530am. So i finally won the battle.

Anyhow, back to your dilemma. On your claim that you exhausted benefits and were collecting the PEUC 13 weeks from how many weeks of regular UI did you collect. Was it less than 26 weeks? As some people might be less for regular UI claim due to not having 26 countable base weeks to split the claim balance over.. I've had one with 26 and one with 22 weeks. EB (extended benefits) in NJ is 50% of what you received in weeks while on UI (up to a max of 13) plus the 7 weeks they added to the 13 due to NJ being one of the states who also have HUP additional triggers (too tired to track it down.. but i researched it extensively one day) to make sense of how it was calculated..so max of 20 weeks.

just so i'm clear are you saying you still have weeks left of the PEUC claim at this point? and benefit year is now expiring soon. my feeling is is that at every quarter change and when benefit years expire they are required to review PEUC claims for eligibility for a new UI claim. I don't think you will have a choice.

Do you have your monetary determination they sent you then you will know exactly what base period they used for claim opened in 7/2019.

going forward:
if you reopen a 2nd year claim now in NJ (I kind of didn't follow 100% on what earnings were NJ earnings.. so if i've read it wrong correct me. I saw combined wage claim but wasn't sure how old those NY??? wages were. you said it was reported to NY so that i wasn't sure of) standard base period would be 4/1/19 - 3/31/20, ABP 1 would be 7/1/19 - 6/30/20 and ABP2 would be 10/1/19 - 6/30/20 plus all wages up to the new claim file date. you don't get a choice of which one they choose. they go in that order and the first one you're eligible for is the one that you monetary determination uses and what your WBA is based on. Also for a 2nd year successive year claim in NJ during your benefit year (the one that is getting ready to expire) you must have worked 4 weeks and earned 6 x your WBA (the WBA that you were collecting off of that claim). it shows attachment to labor force during your benefit year and also allows you to use same separation from last years claim. double dip provision. So you need to review your earnings and see if your wages qualify for one of the base periods I listed as well as attachment to labor force rule for 2nd year claim

If yes to both then you will get a new claim. If you exhaust that 2nd year claim you will be able to switch back to remaining PEUC weeks (at old WBA) and finish collecting PEUC if it is before 12/31/20. PEUC ends on that date.

I think I hit on all of your points. Bottom line my gut feeling is they NJ as well as all states will follow guidelines and they will make you file a new claim.

my answer was based on filing new claim in NJ assuming NJ wages.. You didn't break down NY and NJ wages and what quarters for which.

First of all, I can't believe you won that battle! Congratulations again. Such an absolutely horrid experience to have gone through but somehow you persevered. Honestly can't understand this surreal torture they put you through.

I think I myself might have developed some kind of PTSD from all this, and a lot of it began with the beginnings of the PEUC debacle.

Anyhow, thanks a lot for taking the time to respond.

My Original Claim from July 2019 was payable for only 20 Weeks and exhausted sometime end of December/Early January.

I ran out of all PEUC already on Week Ending June 27th, 2020 -- Like many others here; That was the last week for most of us who were eventually approved for PEUC with first Week Beginning 03/28/20 and ending 04/04/20 who finally got approved for PEUC around that last week of May (if you might recall when those "Texts" were being received and reported by People).

Thereafter, I exhausted all PEUC on June 27th, 2020

A week later, for the WEO 07/04/2020, I was automatically approved for the new NJ "EB"/"Extended Benefits"/"FED-ED" + HUP for an additional unconfirmed number of weeks with a Remaining Balance that still remains as of today in the amount of $7K+.

Thank you for the Information about the number of weeks, From what you've said it would have been 50% of my Original UI Claim's Payable Weeks of 20 = so 10 weeks plus 7 HUP -- but 17 isn't adding up either.

If it's 50% of both the number of weeks on the original Claim (20) = 10 weeks and 50% of the HUP of 7 additional weeks, that is still 13.5 but it still doesn't add up to that either. Anyhow as I had mentioned it's not my main concern right now.

After receiving that "Your Claim Cannot be Processed" Error on Sunday I first checked my Claim Balance over the Phone which was $7K+ remaining on the newest EB Extension -- I then tried to Claim Weekly over the Phone, but was prompted to File a New Claim to which I started a preliminary procedure but was eventually told "No Representatives are Available to finish your Claim or take your Call and to call back on the Next Business Day" -- This is not the first time this has happened and and has been happening every time there is a hiccup or they make me go this Route -- But I have usually been able to have this problem "Reset" by trying other things, without talking to anyone or 'angering the beaver'.

When I called another number on Monday morning and got through, I was told my Claim Balance was $0 (Zero) - I pleasantly and gently advised/shared with the Rep that this was oftentimes erroneously the case displayed when looking through their Computer Systems; but that the Phone System was still saying otherwise showing a Remaining Claim Balance of $7K NOT ON PEUC but on the newest "EB"/Extended Benefits" Extension which kicked off on week ending July 4th, 2020.

She said that she would Escalate my Weekly Claim for WEO 07/25/2020 and have them process it manually but it would take 2-3 weeks (In the past they used to be able to to do it right then and there on the call but seems they have a lot of Newbies now who are only taking Messages) -- She said that in the future for Next week I could just continue to File as Normal like before. I have doubts. She also didn't mention anything about my Claim expiring this week, although that should still not have prevented me for collecting for the WEO 07/25/20. On a rather interesting note, they had already automatically deposited the FPUC of $600 on Monday without my ever even having filed a Claim on Sunday.

Thing is my Claim Expires 07/31/20 -- So while I would still have been eligible to file for WEO 07/25/20, I don't know what to do next. My original post I took 2 days writing before it got deleted in posting was much better written and had more detail in it.

If as you are saying they did use AB1 and earnings were all the way till June 2019 which they used up, then I'm in trouble --- I got laid off in June 2019 and waited a few weeks before filing in July 2019 -- perhaps at the time I wanted those weeks to count? But January 2019-June 2019 of full-time is 24 Weeks and they only gave me 20 Weeks. This leds me to believe they used April 2018-March 2019 as the Base Year; and not the April 2019 - June 2019 Quarter leaving me with 12 weeks there perhaps?

If they used AB2 I might be out of luck there too; as I was only able to finagle 1 or 2 quick side-gigs in October of last year in 2019 and there wasn't that much money involved, in fact one of them may have even been a 1099 gig.

I don't know what to do at this point.

Old 07-29-2020, 08:12 PM

20 posts, read 12,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joneled View Post
I am confused on the qualifications and process for the 20 week EB. I just finished the 13 week Extension. What comes next? Is it automatic or is there some criteria? I have not yet received any notification. Now have zero balance. Next certification day is this coming Monday.

Thanks
The 20 week EB should be added automatically when you finish the 13 week PEUC. I have not heard of anyone receiving any notification on this. When you next certify you should see the new 20 week EB. I just certified week 4 of the 20 week EB and can only see the 20 week information online. Goof luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment