Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2020, 06:53 AM

121 posts, read 82,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraprsmith View Post
732 761 2021 and 856 507 2340 are other #s I have written down.

Thank you very much, i downloaded an Auto Dialer app, hope it helps.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2020, 07:55 AM

Quote:
nope I can't do anything as nothing resurrected on my expired benefit year yet (benefit year expired 1/19/20) and no 13 weeks added. I'm in "limbo". Only choice in my online account is to file a new claim which I'm not doing and risking screwing up the "automatic" extension. LOL on the "automatic". If it was only that simple.

Have you tried emailing the Governer or anybody else?

Old 06-18-2020, 08:17 AM

3,259 posts, read 2,770,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reasons321 View Post
Have you tried emailing the Governer or anybody else?
congressman for our district. I email him each week. supposedly my info has been forwarded to NJ DOL and he is waiting for updates on my extension. And yet another week passes by.

Old 06-18-2020, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Thank you very much, i downloaded an Auto Dialer app, hope it helps.

I was able to get through on the 732-761-2021 (stop counting after the 100th call), rep said she is able to read my claim but unable make changes. So I should expect a phone call within 2-3 days from a different rep.. I'll keep you posted.

Old 06-18-2020, 09:07 AM

Quote:
I was able to get through on the 732-761-2021 (stop counting after the 100th call), rep said she is able to read my claim but unable make changes. So I should expect a phone call within 2-3 days from a different rep.. I'll keep you posted.
LOL on the stopped counting. I know I've been so frustrated. did you get the please call back message each time? that's what kills me is when someone finally gets through and the person on the other end is unable or qualified/skilled enough to figure it out and and another rep has to call back. and then god forbid you step away half a second away from your phone and miss a call. and you can't even tell if it's spam call or really the DOL calling you back. nothing but a mess all the way around. keep us posted if they call you back. 2 to 3 days means monday at the earliest.

Old 06-18-2020, 09:17 AM

Quote:
LOL on the stopped counting. I know I've been so frustrated. did you get the please call back message each time? that's what kills me is when someone finally gets through and the person on the other end is unable or qualified/skilled enough to figure it out and and another rep has to call back. and then god forbid you step away half a second away from your phone and miss a call. and you can't even tell if it's spam call or really the DOL calling you back. nothing but a mess all the way around. keep us posted if they call you back. 2 to 3 days means monday at the earliest.

As soon as i hear the "Due to a large volume of call" i hang up & start again. I hope I dont miss that call. Rep did say that call may come from a blocked number.

Old 06-18-2020, 09:35 AM

Quote:
As soon as i hear the "Due to a large volume of call" i hang up & start again. I hope I dont miss that call. Rep did say that call may come from a blocked number.
i just attempted over 100x myself to that number and hit end each time i hear the message start. i've had no luck on any of the #s. GRRR!!!

Old 06-18-2020, 12:16 PM

15 posts, read 9,195 times
Finally got through after 2 days . rep said I need to speak to some one and she is making me an appointment . How long does it take for some one to call ?

Old 06-18-2020, 12:44 PM

1,146 posts, read 862,083 times
Ok, this was the FIRST week since April that the system allowed me to certify for an additinal 13 weeks, even though I never got an email telling me to. AFTER I certified for all 13 weeks, I got this email confirmation for every week I certified for:

"Your claim is not payable at this time.

If you have a pending appointment or if you have appealed a disqualification and are awaiting a determination, you have been given pended credit for week-ending XXXX. If a determination or an appeal decision is in your favor and no other disqualification(s) exist, you will be paid for the week claimed."

WTH does this mean? Will I be paid or not?

Old 06-18-2020, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatgurl25 View Post
Finally got through after 2 days . rep said I need to speak to some one and she is making me an appointment . How long does it take for some one to call ?
Rep I spoke to said, within 1-3 days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment