Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 08:10 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
And the 6-holes in the body? You still have not realised this is NOT a bird of prey...unless you are thinking it has 3 toes like some of the aliens are supposed to have.

I honestly believe there are portals to other realms where these different creatures enter and leave our reality. They just know when these portals open and close and can make use of them to come and go. It is the only wierd explanation which makes sense of all the strange sightings and encounters. Some Bigfoot tracks have disappeared in the middle of nowhere, the tracks suddenly stop. The experiences on Skinwalker, Parker, Stardust Ranches all suggest something coming in and leaving like this. Maybe this is what is happening?
To be fair; I did have the opportunity to talk to to both David Paulides (missing 411) & James Fey (Bobo from Finding Bigfoot series), in person just a few weeks ago & this IS the current theory, especially with David Paulides.

He is REALLY against my theory, which is fine with me, I was glad for his input. I was validated unexpectedly by other speakers present; more so than I expected.

I also spoke with Joe Hauser; a wildlife biologist and environmental consultant with over thirty years of field experience & primitive survival skills instructor who owns the Montana Vortex Ranch. Supposedly, the Thunderbirds are sighted frequently there as well & that is also HIS theory too (portals/vortex, etc ...).

So essentially; your position is more supported by the 'experts' than mine is!

I just HAVE to maintain my position based on my experience which to me is irrefutable. What was on my roof could have EASILY carried me off. It would have eaten me, there is no doubt in my mind. My ONLY advantage was that I shut that door too hard & I startled it away. The element of surprise was in my favor.

If I had stepped out quietly, I would be a missing persons cold case today. There is no doubt about that in my mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2019, 09:42 AM

7,072 posts, read 9,619,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Anecdotal I know, but sometimes those jurisdictional boundaries are not so well understood. Some years ago we had a guy pulled over for speeding ... by a game warden! Some news media said at the time that he had the legal right to do so, but I certainly can't see it.
Game wardens in most states are law enforcement officers. They can pull you over for suspected DUI.

Old 10-17-2019, 02:26 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
And the 6-holes in the body? You still have not realised this is NOT a bird of prey...unless you are thinking it has 3 toes like some of the aliens are supposed to have.

I honestly believe there are portals to other realms where these different creatures enter and leave our reality. They just know when these portals open and close and can make use of them to come and go. It is the only wierd explanation which makes sense of all the strange sightings and encounters. Some Bigfoot tracks have disappeared in the middle of nowhere, the tracks suddenly stop. The experiences on Skinwalker, Parker, Stardust Ranches all suggest something coming in and leaving like this. Maybe this is what is happening?

I agree with the portal stuff.

One thing not mentioned on these cattle mutilations is; When a cow is on-farm slaughtered in the pasture it is very common for the herd to come up and watch. In the occurrence, i know of. The mutilated cattle were within eyesight of the road but unnoticed. Ther itself was first spotted on the east side of the pasture. Bunched up and disturbed. The cattle were on the west side.
When cattle are nervous they will crap a circle around the event as they watch. I mean an actual circle. It was noted quick on by the farmer. No crap circle. and it was days before to other cattle would graze on the west side area. Why the cattle acted this way is unknown at all. It does illustrate the farmers/ranchers/landowners notice a lot more than most.

Old 10-17-2019, 04:21 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I agree with the portal stuff.
As far as a portal theory; how do creatures know when and where to portal themselves into our world? If there would be no way of telling where the portal will take them; how would they know that nobody is around where they want to go? How would they know if a portal is even 'safe'; it could drop them off a cliff or into outer space. Don't forget that there is considerably more outer space than Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
One thing not mentioned on these cattle mutilations is; When a cow is on-farm slaughtered in the pasture it is very common for the herd to come up and watch. In the occurrence, i know of. The mutilated cattle were within eyesight of the road but unnoticed. Ther itself was first spotted on the east side of the pasture. Bunched up and disturbed. The cattle were on the west side.
When cattle are nervous they will crap a circle around the event as they watch. I mean an actual circle. It was noted quick on by the farmer. No crap circle. and it was days before to other cattle would graze on the west side area. Why the cattle acted this way is unknown at all. It does illustrate the farmers/ranchers/landowners notice a lot more than most.
This particular revival of a mutilation case/s is about what our FBI did or did not do back in the 1970s. It also goes on to state that the cattle had been dead for a few days. It is hard to read the enclosed newspaper clip from the Hastings NB Daily Tribune; possibly you can find a better copy that tells us about the bunching up of cows in this case? How would the farmers know of any "bunching up or circling" if they did not find the cows for a few days?

As far as roads being close to mutilations; many Western roads are not traveled frequently. Plus we do not know from your comment if it is a busy Interstate highway or a single lane dirt road.

Old 10-19-2019, 03:43 PM

2,462 posts, read 2,479,051 times
Here's a report of an elk being lifted by a UFO. It appears to be legit.

Washington Elk Abducted by UFO

Old 10-19-2019, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
Here's a report of an elk being lifted by a UFO. It appears to be legit.

Washington Elk Abducted by UFO
Here is another account (Daylight abduction of elk updated - UFO Evidence) that says almost the same thing; with one exception: (I quote) "Three forestry workers in the Mt. St. Helens area of Washington State witnessed a daytime elk abduction." while the MUFON article claims that "the daytime elk abduction witnessed by 14 forestry workers". It could be that when the investigators spoke to the 'witnesses' not all of them were present; but it goes on to state: "The witnesses shared their story among themselves at lunch. Several of the workers that had not sighted the craft expressed doubt that anything extraordinary had happened." So it is hard to know exactly how many actually saw the 'event'.

The first link I just listed states that: "since none of the three witnesses spoke more than a smidgen of English." When they did get an interpreter they found out that "Curiously, the witnesses were unable to agree on all the structural details of the craft."

Anyway; in the link that I posted it is not an ironclad story with 14 hard working forest workers agreeing. There is room for speculation and doubt.

Old 10-19-2019, 10:40 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here is another account (Daylight abduction of elk updated - UFO Evidence) that says almost the same thing; with one exception: (I quote) "Three forestry workers in the Mt. St. Helens area of Washington State witnessed a daytime elk abduction." while the MUFON article claims that "the daytime elk abduction witnessed by 14 forestry workers". It could be that when the investigators spoke to the 'witnesses' not all of them were present; but it goes on to state: "The witnesses shared their story among themselves at lunch. Several of the workers that had not sighted the craft expressed doubt that anything extraordinary had happened." So it is hard to know exactly how many actually saw the 'event'.

The first link I just listed states that: "since none of the three witnesses spoke more than a smidgen of English." When they did get an interpreter they found out that "Curiously, the witnesses were unable to agree on all the structural details of the craft."

Anyway; in the link that I posted it is not an ironclad story with 14 hard working forest workers agreeing. There is room for speculation and doubt.
Ive got to ask...is there ANY UFO report that you DO find credible or believable? LOL

There are NUMEROUS reports from professionals that KNOW aircraft, that KNOW the sciences, etc...and yet they all pretty much say the same thing..."what I saw was extraordinary, I cannot explain it'.

There is one scientist I was just read about awhile back (cannot recall his name off the top of my head but I will look it up after writing this), he had an encounter with 2 beings, which he described as having the face of a raccoon, this guy is a Nobel laureate, bio-chemist, one of the smartest guys alive, and yet he admits he cannot explain what these beings were...His name was Dr, Kary Mullis, his story is below...
https://www.davidhalperin.net/the-bi...r-kary-mullis/

So Id like to hear from you how this guy is wrong about what he saw.

Old 10-20-2019, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Ive got to ask...is there ANY UFO report that you DO find credible or believable? LOL

There are NUMEROUS reports from professionals that KNOW aircraft, that KNOW the sciences, etc...and yet they all pretty much say the same thing..."what I saw was extraordinary, I cannot explain it'.

There is one scientist I was just read about awhile back (cannot recall his name off the top of my head but I will look it up after writing this), he had an encounter with 2 beings, which he described as having the face of a raccoon, this guy is a Nobel laureate, bio-chemist, one of the smartest guys alive, and yet he admits he cannot explain what these beings were...His name was Dr, Kary Mullis, his story is below...
https://www.davidhalperin.net/the-bi...r-kary-mullis/

So Id like to hear from you how this guy is wrong about what he saw.
From this link (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis) I quote: "September 1994 issue of California Monthly, Mullis said, "Back in the 1960s and early '70s I took plenty of LSD. A lot of people were doing that in Berkeley back then. And I found it to be a mind-opening experience. It was certainly much more important than any courses I ever took." So maybe it did help him in his research; but LSD is a hallucinogen. So do we know if his claims are based on science or the effects of a hallucinogenic drug?

As far as what I find believable; I am looking for answers instead of accepting the word of others that are getting paid for their information. People get paid for their books, lectures, appearances, and it takes money to maintain these websites. I have a job that is not related to any of this and I also have pensions; I am not looking for money - only the truth.

Old 10-22-2019, 11:52 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I would not be here half the time if I could keep you on subject. In the documents, from the OP's link, the newspaper article stated that 95% of the 'mutilations' were from natural causes. That does not mean that the remaining 5% were anything strange; only that they did not know.

If you quit your personal attacks and can focus; maybe we can move this along.
I spoke with my uncle over the weekend about this topic, he owned a cattle farm in KY for over 60 yrs, it was a beef cattle farm.

I asked him if he had ever found dead cows out in the field, that had been dead for some time before they were found, he said he had but it was not common, around 5-8 cows over the 60 yrs, he said none of them were mysterious or suspicious though, and it was always clear how the cow had died, he had one that somehow stumbled down a steep hill and broken its legs, another one, they found in one of the ponds that had died (they thought that cow had gotten stuck in the thick clay and was not able to move). Also said none of the deaths were 'natural' or age related.

I asked him about body parts or organs missing or looking like they were surgically cut out, he said no, never. said there was always PLENTY of flies around a carcass, and if it had sat for more than a few days before it was found, sometimes evidence of coyotes, mt lions, buzzards would be present, but said these animals made a mess of the carcass and left plenty of paw/footprints around it.

He was aware of the cattle mutilation cases though, he didnt give an opinion on this, but he thought the details of them missing reproductive organs or anuses was strange,he went on to say that every time this happened to him, he had a necropsy performed by the vet he worked with (mainly to ensure it was not virus or disease related, something that could effect his other cattle).

He didnt think this phenomenon was some govt agency randomly checking/testing cattle though, he said the agencies that oversee the beef cattle industry already do this and have this information, they do not come out in the middle of the night or do it secretly, and certainly do not use helicopters.

I did ask him if he thought aliens/extraterrestrials are involved, he laughed and said he didnt know enough to answer that.

Old 10-22-2019, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I spoke with my uncle over the weekend about this topic, he owned a cattle farm in KY for over 60 yrs, it was a beef cattle farm.

I asked him if he had ever found dead cows out in the field, that had been dead for some time before they were found, he said he had but it was not common, around 5-8 cows over the 60 yrs, he said none of them were mysterious or suspicious though, and it was always clear how the cow had died, he had one that somehow stumbled down a steep hill and broken its legs, another one, they found in one of the ponds that had died (they thought that cow had gotten stuck in the thick clay and was not able to move). Also said none of the deaths were 'natural' or age related.

I asked him about body parts or organs missing or looking like they were surgically cut out, he said no, never. said there was always PLENTY of flies around a carcass, and if it had sat for more than a few days before it was found, sometimes evidence of coyotes, mt lions, buzzards would be present, but said these animals made a mess of the carcass and left plenty of paw/footprints around it.

He was aware of the cattle mutilation cases though, he didnt give an opinion on this, but he thought the details of them missing reproductive organs or anuses was strange,he went on to say that every time this happened to him, he had a necropsy performed by the vet he worked with (mainly to ensure it was not virus or disease related, something that could effect his other cattle).

He didnt think this phenomenon was some govt agency randomly checking/testing cattle though, he said the agencies that oversee the beef cattle industry already do this and have this information, they do not come out in the middle of the night or do it secretly, and certainly do not use helicopters.

I did ask him if he thought aliens/extraterrestrials are involved, he laughed and said he didnt know enough to answer that.
Thank you for having a great conversation with your uncle and relaying the details here!

The only fault that I would point out is the definition of the word "natural". And it is not really a fault. Farmers do not want their cows dying in the field. Beef cows are typically slaughtered at 18 months and dairy cows at 4 years old: https://www.aussieabattoirs.com/facts/age-slaughtered. Farmers do not get paid for a cow that dies of old age; if fact they have been feeding that cow way too long.

That said; falling and breaking a leg is a 'natural' event. Getting stuck in the mud is a 'natural' occurrence. And so is loosing cows to predators; they are all events that can happen naturally.

Even though your uncle does not remember any cases where the soft tissue was removed; much of that depends on the time of year, temperature, predators, and length of time until the animal was found. They are some of the variables involved.

But thank you again for a very honest report!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal