Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 09:55 AM

826 posts, read 1,893,466 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
You and many others may genuinely believe that but the majority clearly does not.
Gotta say Trimac, was very disappointed by this post.
I used to like reading your posts on other topics, but this just shows your real mental state.

You might not think West African women or women with ethnic features are attractive, but other men of your race and others do.
I am 100% West African and guys of other races hit on me.
2 of my girl friends married to white men are very dark skinned, as in Wesley Snipes complexion.
Most of the white men I see with black women favor the ones with ethnic, natural hair and dark skin.
Why?
Because it is exotic to them.

You know not what YOU SPEAK.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:46 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,119,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
That thread is about Ethiopian and beauty. This thread is about self-esteem and comparison. So, they attract different responses.
This thread is also about the beauty of west african women, too. and not very many men are raving about their beauty

Old 10-02-2012, 01:14 PM

1,458 posts, read 2,658,174 times
Nyanna, you have a serious problem.

This is nothing but abject self pity.

Self pity is extremely unattractive, and will trump 'white' or 'black' or 'sharp' features every time.

On top of that issue, you place far too much emphasis on what one particular type of man thinks. There are very few women that ALL men find attractive. If we all wallowed like you, the world would come grinding to a halt.

You need to focus on what you've got going on between your ears. You will get FAR more attention as a confident, skilled woman, regardless of your features.

Old 10-02-2012, 01:50 PM

58 posts, read 130,560 times
cuz whitey wont allow it

Old 10-02-2012, 02:08 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,984,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
I am disgusted and quite disappointed in this stereotype of an entire race of people. What next they look like monkeys?
The Coon Caricature: Blacks as Monkeys

What if someone said all Asian men have tiny ding dongs and all Asian women are hoes looking for a white man to marry and rescue them from poverty; or all Australians racist? These would not be acceptable, as much as the comment made above.. unacceptable.
No, the kinds of comments you mentioned are not acceptable but non the less many just about say that very thing about Asian women and get away with it here. Selective enforcement of the rules you might say. I'm sure other sections would be much more vocal about threads meant to bash a particular group.

I've never seen eye to eye with what the media pushes as beautiful nor do I care at all what they think. People need to think for themselves rather than being led by what others see as the trend or beauty at the moment. Reference your quote, I do find stereotypes of the above nature unnecessary on this forum.

You are right, Peacelilies. Good post.

"Whitey" continues to marry outside of his race. So Stop that old song.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:20 PM

why are you posting about the beauty of ethiopian and somalian women in this thread?? can the moderators come and remove his post please??

Last edited by nyanna; 10-02-2012 at 02:35 PM..

Old 10-02-2012, 02:57 PM

18 posts, read 110,819 times
Quote:
Some Somalian & Ethiopian women have an Arabian mix in them.
Somalis and Ethiopians are not to any significant degrees mixed with Arabs. It seems that people believe that all Africans necessarily look like West Africans.

Old 10-02-2012, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeelee12 View Post
Somalis and Ethiopians are not to any significant degrees mixed with Arabs. It seems that people believe that all Africans necessarily look like West Africans.
it may not be a significant mixture. but it shows in their phenotype. they have the narrow noses and naturally soft textured hair. I wish I was Somalian. I am so jealous of their features

Old 10-02-2012, 03:07 PM

1,189 posts, read 2,553,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacelilies View Post
Gotta say Trimac, was very disappointed by this post.
I used to like reading your posts on other topics, but this just shows your real mental state.

You might not think West African women or women with ethnic features are attractive, but other men of your race and others do.
I am 100% West African and guys of other races hit on me.
2 of my girl friends married to white men are very dark skinned, as in Wesley Snipes complexion.
Most of the white men I see with black women favor the ones with ethnic, natural hair and dark skin.
Why?
Because it is exotic to them.

You know not what YOU SPEAK.
Great post. West African women have no problem in the attracting men department. That is for sure. They are desired by all types of men.

Old 10-02-2012, 03:10 PM

18 posts, read 110,819 times
Quote:
it may not be a significant mixture. but it shows in their phenotype.
It's frankly sad that people think that "unmixed" Africans cannot have the type of facial features that are native to East Africa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa