Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2019, 03:02 PM

4,466 posts, read 1,608,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Not in those words!!! So, admit re-wording my words, and then accuse ME of word games.
For example, if you were to say, "The Bible says being gay is an abomination, don't blame me for believing the Bible!", you are saying you think gay people are an abomination, whether you said those words or not. You use the Bible as your personal, get out of jail free card when it comes to bigotry and discrimination. We all see it Finn. Even most of your Christian brethren have called you out on it. Only people still on your side are the ones that are as ignorant as you when it comes to actual reality.

Are you really that daft, Finn? Seriously, are you as daft as you make yourself out to be, on a daily basis? Surely you don't believe that things have to be spoken in exact words to mean something? Nah, you just can't justify yourself, so you play more wordgames. Just like a politician we all know and loathe.

Just like Jeff, who compares gay people to people who have sex with animals, pedophiles, and incestual relationships, and then says, "I didn't say they were EXACTLY the same, so your wrong! I am not comparing them DIRECTLY!". You guys must be taught to deflect and play word games as kids, in order to justify the ignorance and bigotry shown by your side, starting with your parents and their ignorance and bigotry. Gotta get em early (or after a tragedy), amirite?

Old 07-09-2019, 03:05 PM

10,091 posts, read 5,741,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintmarks View Post
Throws a blindside punch to the face and then faults others for defending a bully move.

You are a bully Finn. You have no empathy, first for the subject matter at hand nor for anyone here. There is so little Jesus in your brand of Christianity. I thought since I come from an SBC heritage that believes in the infallibility of the scripture that we were from the same branch of the church. Not any longer. I've known some mean people in my church background but it isn't really fair to my forebears in my religious heritage to equate them with whatever brand you come from. Even the most legalistic have some empathy for others and are not this spitting mean.

That was nasty what you said about Jerwade and how you tried to label him a sex offending criminal. Just plain nasty. Of course he has a right to come back and defend himself at anytime he wants to. And of course badlander and others have a need to counter your ridiculous claims that teenage experimentation is criminal behavior.

The more you post the more ridiculous you become. You have been labeled as the same as Jeff and Choir Loft and Baptist Fundie, but they haven't done anything cruel like what you said to Jerwade. This isn't religious fundamentalism. This is just pure meanness.

Sorry Jeff, Choir Loft, BF and others for lumping you all together with this piece of work.

So you don't think it's nasty when Jerwade and your friends call us Nazis, cowards, stupid, hypocrites and liars? You don't think it's nasty when your buddy told me to burn in hell? You really think that is a good testimony of a Christian?

Face it, you have hitched your wagon to a wall of ugliness, and your refusal to criticize any of them makes me doubt your claims. Along with this backhanded insult to Finn. Pathetic and disgusting.

Old 07-09-2019, 03:07 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
For example, if you were to say, "The Bible says being gay is an abomination, don't blame me for believing the Bible!", you are saying you think gay people are an abomination, whether you said those words or not. You use the Bible as your personal, get out of jail free card when it comes to bigotry and discrimination. We all see it Finn. Even most of your Christian brethren have called you out on it. Only people still on your side are the ones that are as ignorant as you when it comes to actual reality.
God hates a false witness

Old 07-09-2019, 03:09 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,203,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saintmarks View Post
Good for you. He just posted one of the most egregious things yet:

The worst case of what you lay out right here is you. The worst in this whole 935 page discussion is this: your taking Jerwade's story of his own sexual experimentation as a young teen and casting him as a criminal sex offender, all in an effort to distract from the subject matter at hand. Pot and kettle. Crazy.
Finn is currently CD's nastiest, slimiest piece of work. The previous title holder was a pus-filled maggot called SCGraham and was one of Finny's heroes until he was banned.

Now, he stands alone. Or rather, squats - under his rock - far from any light.

Old 07-09-2019, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
So you don't think it's nasty when Jerwade and your friends call us Nazis, cowards, stupid, hypocrites and liars? You don't think it's nasty when your buddy told me to burn in hell? You really think that is a good testimony of a Christian?

Face it, you have hitched your wagon to a wall of ugliness, and your refusal to criticize any of them makes me doubt your claims. Along with this backhanded insult to Finn. Pathetic and disgusting.
Yes, because it is so much less nasty to call gay people an abomination, call for the freedom to discriminate against gays, compare gay people to those who have sex with animals, rapists, pedos, and incest. Much less nasty to wholesale make up things about gay people, like when you said that gay people have either been molested or simply hate God. Much less nasty to say gay people are disease ridden, depressed, and disgusting.

Sure Jeff, you, of all people, should be calling someone out for being "nasty". Good grief, you really need some help.

Old 07-09-2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
God hates a false witness
So you are saying God hates you, Finn? What are you doing to get back on his good side? Because telling lies on a daily basis surely isn't going to cut it... If God is real, I am certainly being looked at better than the likes of you, so I am not worried even a little bit. If that means spending eternity with the likes of you, though, I should really start doing some bad stuff, because that would truly be hell.

We all see through your false facade, Finn.

Old 07-09-2019, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Yes, because it is so much less nasty to call gay people an abomination
Can you show someone calling people abominations? You might find only one post, and it from Warden where he calls other posters abominations.

Old 07-09-2019, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Can you show someone calling people abominations? You might find only one post, and it from Warden where he calls other posters abominations.
Anyone who matters has seen Jeff's posts, Finny boy. And I am not getting into any more wordplay games with you, Finn. You and Jeff can continue to play words games and act like you haven't said something all you want, just as I will continue to call you both out on it.

Don't like that? I really don't care, Finn.

Old 07-09-2019, 03:23 PM

Quote:
But hey, just for giggles, here is one where Jeff agrees that gay people are abominations, because the OT says so... Of course, he also contradicted himself greatly in this series of posts a ways back, that him, nor you or anyone else can explain, even after being asked multiple times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Jesus affirmed marriage as only between man and woman. Jesus also said He supported the complete OT law, every dot, every idota. That includes the laws that declared homosexuality to be an abomination.
So, there is one, right there.

Old 07-09-2019, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Anyone who matters has seen Jeff's posts, Finny boy. And I am not getting into any more wordplay games with you, Finn. You and Jeff can continue to play words games and act like you haven't said something all you want, just as I will continue to call you both out on it.
Couldn't find even one

Not surprised, because we all know you just make it up as you go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity