Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2018, 06:13 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,407,930 times

Advertisements

A SNIPPET FROM ALL IN ALL – A.E. KNOCH
“The terms translated ‘forever’ and ‘everlasting’ and ‘never’ are human perversions
which could never have deceived us if they had been consistently rendered.
They denote definite divisions of time called ages or eons.
All together they form a distinct portion of time called eonian times.
Destruction, like salvation, is eonian. It is not the end or aim of God.
God destroys nothing that He will not restore. He loses nothing
that will not return to Him laden with praise and glory for Himself.
Destruction is a passing process, not a finished goal.
Through God it will work out the welfare of all of His creatures and the glory of our Saviour."

Old 04-19-2018, 06:16 PM

"Forever and Ever"--A Poor Translation
Chapter Five

The smoke of their torment rises for a limited period of time. Here is the proof.
Why Can't Aionas Ton Aionon Mean Eternity?

Old 04-19-2018, 06:21 PM

The eons of the eons – Joseph E. Kirk - A comparison of Rev.11:14,15 with 1 Cor.15:27,28 makes it clear that the expression “the eons of the eons” does not mean an endless succession of eons. Christ reigns for “the eons of the eons” after which He delivers up the Kingdom to the Father and Himself becomes subject that God may be all in all.

HOW TO KEEP 0N LIVING – DUSEAN BERKICH
“Christian tradition overlooks a key text that clearly quantifies the meaning of the eons of the eons which is mistranslated “forever and ever.”
In 1Corinthians 15:24, Paul tells us that Jesus will be giving up the kingdom to His God and Father. That’s not an eternal reign in any possible context. The clear statement that Christ ‘gives up’ the kingdom defines what the eons of the eons must mean. Jesus is God’s mediator with mankind Who reigns only until He gets the job done. That job is winning our conciliation with God.
Paul referred to Jesus as the eonian, not eternal God, and gave Jesus reign over specific time periods leading up to the conclusion of His reign. Clearly there is a progression of eons that have beginnings and endings. All eons end when Christ’s reign ends, after which what is eternal continues.”

EONIAN - EVERLASTING OR AGE-LASTING – GRACE H. TODD
“That the expression ‘the eons of the eons’ (forever and ever, KJV) cannot mean an endless successions of eons is clearly revealed by comparing Rev. 11:15 with 1Cor. 15:24-28. In Rev. 11:15 our Lord is said to reign ‘for the eons of the eons’ but in 1Cor. 15 His reign is said to end. He does not reign ‘for ever and ever’ though He does reign for the eons of the eons.”

SAVIOUR OF ALL MANKIND - JAMES CORAM
“The use of ‘forever and ever’ instead of the accurate rendering ‘for the eons of the eons,’ is a gross mistranslation. Most translators simply lacked the insight to see the point of many of the passages that speak of the eons. Since they were able, however, to make sense of these passages by translating by ‘everlasting’ or ‘eternal,’ they simply went ahead and did so, any resultant problems notwithstanding. Due to a lack of sensible thinking it was impossible for them to face the fact that the usual translations of this word are quite mistaken and extremely harmful!”
James Coram

Old 04-19-2018, 06:23 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgertutt View Post
EVENTUALLY EVERYONE WILL BE SAVED
Sinners whose names are not in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire which is the second death. But everyone who is cast into the lake of fire which is the second death will be saved out of it.

There are 3 books, and the ONLY way to get your name written in the Lamb's book of life is how God says it is.

If you keep God's Sabbaths, his unleavened bread, his Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur and Sukkot, and the law is always on your lips, ONLY THEN can your name be written in the lamb's book of life. ONLY after you have been sealed in your forehead on Rosh Hashanah against the judgment of Yom Kippur.

This isn't opinion, it is a fact of the matter, a biblical fact.

You don't just say Jesus and get the seal of God in your forehead so as to get your name in the Lamb's book, and neither is the first resurrection for everyone who just says,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' ONLY the first fruits, those 144,000 are resurrected and NOBODY ELSE, if you aren't Israel, you aren't in the first resurrection, and if you don't do as Exodus 13 says, you cannot be sealed in your forehead and THIS IS LAW, BINDING LAW, that whether you be a Gentile or a Jew, you can be sealed in your forehead, and your name really can be written in the Lamb's book of life on Rosh Hashanah, BUT ONLY AFTER you have accepted God's ways, his Sabbaths and his feasts.

This is not some guess, it is a matter of law and ancient tradition going back thousands of years, and it is never going to change. You keep Unleavened bread, and Passover and the feasts of God and your name can truly be written in the lamb's book of life, but if you wont accept the ways of God, there is ZERO CHANCE of your name being in the Lamb's book, AND STILL there is salvation.

WE ARE DISCUSSING JUDAISM, not things made up out of no place, we are discussing traditions and ritual thousands of years old, and we are discussing the fact of the laws and how a person is sealed in his forehead in order for his name to be written in the Lamb's book of life.

You either keep God's ways, or you reject them, but if you will only accept them, your forehead can be sealed, your name can really be written in the lamb's book, but this is not up for opinion, we are discussing things that are thousands of years old, BOUND IN THE FACTS OF THE LAW, the FACTS of God's promises and he PROMISES to seal your head if you will keep his feasts.

Old 04-19-2018, 06:29 PM

Does Scripture Teach Universal Salvation? - Yes it does

Understanding Universal Salvation Part One

Old 04-19-2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:

Again, I can't click on your link, but I do believe in an extremely broad salvation, I figure I might just wind up in the outer court like everyone else, but this is a race for a better resurrection to people who study long enough for Christ to actually be formed in them from the milk of the word until they can eat meat.

A person IS NOT JUST BORN AGAIN, it is a long process, and Paul was ALWAYS ANGRY and disappointed, he was perplexed BECAUSE they were not learning the law and the prophets fast enough to understand what they were reading.

Their desire to become like Jews was astounding, but there were Judaizers trying to teach them very stupid things. These Judaizers told them they had to get circumcised to be saved and that was ridicuious, their desire to become like Jews and listening to Judaizers telling them they had to keep certain laws were destroying them. A Judaizer is somebody telling you that you had to do all these extra biblical things, or that you had to be circumcised for salvation and that was wrong, but it confuses Christians when they see the law presented in a wrong way.

Those Galatians and those Corinthians were terrible.

Paul's Fears for the Galatians
…18Nevertheless, it is good to be zealous if it serves a noble purpose—at any time, and not only when I am with you. 19My children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth untilChristis formedinyou, 20how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you.…

Paul had been teaching these people and they had not even been born again yet, much less, raised a mature son.

Salvation is broad, but raising a mature son is not something done overnight, and UNLESS you raise a full grown man, you will not be a firstfruit, and you have no chance to be in the first resurrection because you have to raise your own child, and God has demanded that a woman should give birth to a full grown man, and this is what Jesus did.

Jesus ALSO came in the flesh, and HE ALSO grew and learned the word, and he was taught the milk of the word until he could eat the meat of the word, just as it shows him maturing in the 30's BY LAW, there was a reason it said,'' When Jesus was about 30,''

Jesus ALSO came in the flesh as a submissive virgin in the flesh as all people come in the flesh being a body, being a female housing a male spirit.

God consummated that marriage when that veil was ripped and Jesus was planted in the ground as all men, but this was the very first time the Earth literally became pregnant and the body of Jesus GAVE BIRTH TO A FULL GROWN MAN, AN ADAM.

A firstfruit is what it says it is, Jesus was the very firsfruit meaning that HIS BODY was planted in the ground as a seed, as all men are planted in the ground. ONLY the 144,000 give birth as firstfruits, AS BRETHREN of Christ who have studied so long that THEY THEMSELVES became priests and Levites, they learned the parables and Revelation, and they went and lived by them, the parables and Revelation TEACH YOU WHAT TO DO, HOW TO BUY THE OIL. A person who receives the oil of God is a rare person.

IF ANYONE IS TO BE IN THE FIRST RESURRECTION, THEY MUST GIVE BIRTH TO A FULL GROWN MAN, A FIRSTFRUIT, A BRETHREN OF CHRIST THAT WAS FORMED INSIDE THEM.

THE ONLY TIME IT IS SAID,'' WHO HAS HEARD OF SUCH A FREAKING WIERD THING LIKE THAT?''

Isaiah 66
6A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies.
Rejoice with Jerusalem ~ A woman will give birth to a full grown man
7Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.
8Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
9Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.
10Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:
11That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
12For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.
13As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.
14And when ye see this, your heart shall rejoice, and your bones shall flourish like an herb: and the hand of the LORD shall be known toward his servants, and his indignation toward his enemies.
God's Final Judgments against the Wicked
15For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16For by fire and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.
LAWLESSNESS
17They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the LORD.
18For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 19And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.{if YOU DO WHAT GOD SAYS, YOU WILL SERVE A JEW, AND YOU WILL CARRY HIM ON YOUR BACK TO JERUSALEM BY MAKING ANY WAY TO HELP HIM IN SHOWING YOUR SUPPORT. THE REWARD FOR DOING THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.

I WILL TELL YOU, AND YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO A GENTILE WHO HAS FOUND A JEW AND HAS BROUGHT HIM AS AN OFFERING TO THE LORD AS HE IS A CLEAN VESSEL, AND BY PERFORMING THE DUTIES OF WHAT A GENTILE SHOULD DO, GOD MAKES YOU A SON OF OIL AND HE POURS OIL ON YOUR HEAD.

AFTER GOD POURS OIL ON YOUR HEAD, NOBODY EXCEPT FOR YOUR OWN FAMILY WILL BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU, AND THE REASON YOUR FAMILY WILL BELIEVE YOU, IS THAT GOD WILL GIVE EVERY MEMBER IN YOUR FAMILY DREAMS AND VISIONS ABOUT YOU.

Old 04-19-2018, 07:47 PM

If a Gentile actually went out and did what Isaiah 66 says, he will learn just how much doubt he had in God from that point on, because no matter how much faith a person has, when God pours oil on your head, all doubt that a person may have had, it leaves him right there and then. If ANY GENTILE just had ANY CLUE as to the reward waiting on whoever does what Isaiah 66 says, they would be lined up at my house asking me exactly how to do it.

If a Gentile actually believed the promise of Isaiah 66 in how Gentile becomes a son of oil, they would be lining up at my door and begging me to help them, to lead the way and to find them an extra vessel in order to purchase the oil, IN ORDER TO PURCHASE THE REFINED GOLD, REFINED BY FIRE, THEY WOULD LINE UP AT MY DOOR IF THEY HAD A CLUE OF THE REWARD WAITING UPON THEM.

If a Gentile Christian EVEN BELIEVED that he would receive HALF of what I am telling him and what God has promised him, they would be lining up at my door to find them a pearl of great price and they would go out and buy that entire field, if they had the money.

If a Gentile Christian had just an inkling of faith in God and God's promise TO THE GENTILE, Gentile Christians would be lining up at my door asking me to help them help themselves because the reward waiting upon a Gentile who does what pleases God in Isaiah 66 is something you can't explain to them, THEY WOULD IN NO WAY, BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU TELLL THEM OF WHAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE, SO TRUE IS IT THAT THEY WONT BELIEVE YOU, BUT EVEN AFER THEY HAVE FULFILLED THE REQUIREMENTS AND RECIEVED THE REWARD, THEY WILL NOT BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU TELL THEM THEY HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO A SYMBOLIC DEATH, AND THE REASON THEY WONT BELIEVE IS THE FACT THAT POWER IS EVER CONSUMMATING, AND ONCE A PERSON RECIEVES POWER, HE THINKS THE SPIRIT HAS COME TO HIM, BUT HE IS MISTAKEN, AND YOU CAN'T TALK HIM DOWN IN MANY CASES.

If a Gentile Christian had faith in God's promise to make him a Levite, THEN LET HIM KNOW THIS, AND LET HIM BELIEVE THIS,'' God is about to give you power in the water and in the blood, YOUR LIFE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE FOREVER. The only thing that is going to keep you sane are the dreams and visions that God will give to people all around you so that you, and everyone you know wont say a word because they will be frightened by these dreams and visions, they will no longer look at you in the same way, forever. Your whole family will have them and they will be in GREAT WONDER.

If a Gentile just had faith to do what God asked of a Gentile to become a son of oil.

Isaiah 66 ~ PURCHASE THE VESSEL, PURCHASE THE OIL AND FILL THE VESSEL, AND YOU SHALL BECOME A SON OF OIL. THE MOMENT GOD APPOINTED YOU AS A SON OF OIL, HE WILL POUR OIL ON YOUR HEAD, AND LIFE WILL CHANGE.

and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles. 20And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD. 21And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD.

DO IT, I DARE YOU, DO IT, I FREAKING DARE YOU BECAUSE YOUR LIFE WILL BE UPENDED.

YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME, DO IT.

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD IT MATTER WHAT GOD ASKS OF A GENTILE FOR THAT GENTILE TO BE APPOINTED AS AN HONORED PRIEST, AND EVEN A LEVITE?

IF GOD SAID TO YOU, '' I WANT YOU TO CARRY A LITERAL CROSS IN ISRAEL, AND I WANT YOU TO BEGIN AT CARMEL. AND GO ACROSS THE GREAT VALLEY WITH THAT CROSS, AND ALONG THE WAY, YOU HAVE TO BRING plenty MONEY TO PAY AT EACH CROSSING, AND ONLY THEN, WILL I MAKE YOU A SON OF OIL.

WHAT DIFFERENCE WOULD IT MAKE IF GOD TOLD US ANYTHING TO DO? AT LEAST WE HAVE A PLAN, AT LEAST, WE CAN WORK THE IMPOSSIBLE, GOD PROMISES TO POUR OIL ON OUR HEADS, DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE HOW GREAT A REWARD THIS IS? GOD WILL POUR OIL ON YOUR HEAD IF YOU DO AS HE ASKS

I would do LITERALLY ANYTHING GOD ASKED to get his oil poured on my head, and what he asked wasn't hard at all, but in my case, Maybe God made it simple, I easily found a Jew, and easily made a covenant with him unto the day of his death.

I had done what God asked of a Gentile to do, and my life changes.

It's funny, I am always expecting my friend as if he will come and take my body lol. I would love to see something like that, that he would be the one to come and visit IN SPIRIT.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2018 at 07:56 PM..

Old 04-20-2018, 01:02 AM

3,536 posts, read 1,709,991 times
Quote:

Hello, Rodger!

Nice to know you are still with us.

Old 04-20-2018, 03:55 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,605,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
I'll bet that sounds as crazy like someone explaining xenu from scientology to you.

Big LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
Those that actually know the true God, knows this is the reality he set before all--Deut 30:19-- both will be everlasting.
They say the same thing about xenu.

Old 04-20-2018, 01:47 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,919,267 times
Quote:

Rev 20:14-15 says you err. Jesus says you err--Matt 7:21-23
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity