Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Duluth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2012, 01:06 PM

432 posts, read 1,120,150 times

Advertisements

There is some work going on in the former Christmas store space at the First Ave. end of the Tech Village building. I saw a blueprint on the ledge of the window, but I couldn't see many details. The Trail Fitters is moving from it's current space to the former "Life Is Good" space in Fitgers. Does anyone know what will take up these spaces?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2012, 01:01 PM

2,105 posts, read 4,598,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateduluthnative View Post
There is some work going on in the former Christmas store space at the First Ave. end of the Tech Village building. I saw a blueprint on the ledge of the window, but I couldn't see many details. The Trail Fitters is moving from it's current space to the former "Life Is Good" space in Fitgers. Does anyone know what will take up these spaces?
From what I understand Trail Fitters is just expanding, into the new space and keeping Life is Good space also. As far as the Tech Villiage goes, their story is that it is confidential and its up to the tenants and leasing co. to give up any info at this time, however they did say that work has started and should be up and running in the next 4-5 months.

Old 01-23-2012, 01:22 PM

3,869 posts, read 15,167,411 times
Tech village
siksa (sp) Is expanding, they are building a gym for the employes, a radio station is moving in and something is going on in the basement.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:59 AM

1,202 posts, read 3,450,040 times
Hello! So I have a blog also about Commercial Development in Duluth (cdinduluth | Just another WordPress.com site) in which I post a lot of things, so check it out if you're interested! Just posted something about Wild Bill's Sports Saloon looking at Duluth for a new location!

Old 01-25-2012, 06:52 PM

781 posts, read 2,627,907 times
@duluthian2008: Lookin good! Glad to see you're still going at it!

Old 01-26-2012, 06:49 AM

243 posts, read 594,321 times
WOW - not sure where it's going, but just saw this job posting on Craigslist:

Noodles & Company is coming to Duluth!

Noodles & Company is Growing and we are on the lookout for experienced Managers!

Noodles & Company is about serving real food, real quick. Our menu features made-to-order noodles, salads and sandwiches inspired from around the world that make everyone happy from kids to adults. Think Mac & Cheese, Pad Thai, Chinese Chop Salad, Pesto Cavatappi and a Wisconsin Cheesesteak Sandwich all under one roof. Within minutes of ordering a fresh, made-to-order dish will be delivered to the table on real china with real silverware. Nothing fake here. You also don't have to clear your table or leave a tip. We just aim to please. Noodles & Company is a collection of more than 250 neighborhood restaurants in 18 states and growing.

Attracting the most talented Restaurant Managers is critical to our continued success. We are looking for genuine, nice people who value serving others in an upbeat and fast-paced (but not fast food) environment. We can offer you a fun place to work, great hours and lots of room to grow. But fear not--while we do want to be a part of your life, we don't want to consume it In fact, balance is part of our company values and hey, we have lives too!

Noodles & Company

Old 01-26-2012, 08:17 AM

Part of me wonders the truth behind this post! I can't find anything anywhere else on the web about Noodles opening a Duluth location. Plus I find it kind of suspicious that they don't offer any form of communication in order to apply for the job. Just a link to their website. I've emailed them... so hopefully we will find out the truth soon enough! I'd hope it would be true though! The writing sounds legit!

Old 01-26-2012, 08:27 AM

47 posts, read 150,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duluthian2008 View Post
Part of me wonders the truth behind this post! I can't find anything anywhere else on the web about Noodles opening a Duluth location. Plus I find it kind of suspicious that they don't offer any form of communication in order to apply for the job. Just a link to their website. I've emailed them... so hopefully we will find out the truth soon enough! I'd hope it would be true though! The writing sounds legit!
Going onto Noodles's website and searching for jobs it does list a Duluth location at 1600 Miller Trunk Hwy... so that's Miller Hill Mall. Wonder what space they are going in.

Old 01-26-2012, 08:44 AM

Well I am glad you found that! That is great news! They then are taking over part of the old Great American space. They have been a talked about as a tenant going in that space for months now but nothing really came about until now! That is such great news! Good find bbtrips and Dennyd!

Old 01-26-2012, 07:00 PM

432 posts, read 1,120,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duluthian2008 View Post
Well I am glad you found that! That is great news! They then are taking over part of the old Great American space. They have been a talked about as a tenant going in that space for months now but nothing really came about until now! That is such great news! Good find bbtrips and Dennyd!
Great news! It may be the first Noodles in a major mall. They usually go in strip malls or their own building. What could the second half of that space be-Chipotle? Panera?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Duluth