Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-25-2017, 02:36 PM

6,639 posts, read 4,574,786 times

Advertisements

i had a conversation during lunch with 2 women coworkers and they were talking about they would be going to the corner store and guys on the block would try to holla' at them and they were confused why guys were trying to pull them because they had their hair wrapped in a scarf, their make-up wasnt done, ...

they were complaining that when they get all dressed up for the club, gone to the hair solon and paid $100's for hair and make-up and spent hours picking out the best dress and no guys try to talk to them.

Old 04-25-2017, 03:05 PM

309 posts, read 515,862 times
As part of the fashion/beauty discussion, I beg of you, ladies, put on some actual pants.

Lycra pants are skin tight. No, they are not equivalent of skinny jeans that are made of good weight of cotton. Lycra makes the fabric cling to every movement of your body as if you are nude.

If you consider being out in the public without clothes an embarrassment, then think again about this painted-on nudity display.

It's not fashionable, and it's not beautiful. It's an eyesore, no matter your size.

Old 04-25-2017, 04:17 PM

4,565 posts, read 5,419,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterlily Pad View Post
As part of the fashion/beauty discussion, I beg of you, ladies, put on some actual pants.

Lycra pants are skin tight. No, they are not equivalent of skinny jeans that are made of good weight of cotton. Lycra makes the fabric cling to every movement of your body as if you are nude.

If you consider being out in the public without clothes an embarrassment, then think again about this painted-on nudity display.

It's not fashionable, and it's not beautiful. It's an eyesore, no matter your size.
Didnt you try to ban Krabby Patties? We see you feel the same way about yoga pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erzx90ym1no

Old 04-25-2017, 08:52 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,171,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Yes, but if you are wearing the tight outfits I described above, they'll be seeing your private parts in silhouette... It won't be just young or good looking guys either. Dirty old men, druggies, scummy types...

But obviously you don't care. Probably others don't either.
I do not understand this. I have yoga pants and leggings, and they do not show the silhouette of my privates. I've never, ever looked hard enough at anyone else's crotch to see if I could see their privates. I still think that if you are seeing all that, you are looking awfully hard for it.

Old 04-25-2017, 10:02 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
I do not understand this. I have yoga pants and leggings, and they do not show the silhouette of my privates. I've never, ever looked hard enough at anyone else's crotch to see if I could see their privates. I still think that if you are seeing all that, you are looking awfully hard for it.
Are you a female? Guess you don't look, but lots of men do.

Old 04-25-2017, 10:10 PM

2,813 posts, read 2,113,596 times
Quote:
Are you a female? Guess you don't look, but lots of men do.
I just don't think we're all talking about the same outfits here...

Old 04-25-2017, 10:17 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfternoonCoffee View Post
I just don't think we're all talking about the same outfits here...
Have you read my post explaining the outfits I'm talking about?? # 298

Old 04-25-2017, 10:24 PM

48,531 posts, read 34,851,331 times
That outfits that are totally acceptable in even gyms with dress codes?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-25-2017, 10:30 PM

2,813 posts, read 2,113,596 times
Quote:
I will tell you who notices if you are wearing tight fitting spandex or knit that clings to your butt crack or your front pubic area---MEN. MEN OF ALL AGES! THey won't say anything and these days don't whistle, but be aware, THEY ARE CHECKING YOU OUT.

And if you don't believe this, you are very naive!
Quote:
Have you read my post explaining the outfits I'm talking about?? # 298
I guess...

Do you see these outfits often though? Are you talking about the pants many women exercise in?

Old 04-25-2017, 10:34 PM

48,531 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
I will tell you who notices if you are wearing tight fitting spandex or knit that clings to your butt crack or your front pubic area---MEN. MEN OF ALL AGES! THey won't say anything and these days don't whistle, but be aware, THEY ARE CHECKING YOU OUT.

And if you don't believe this, you are very naive!

Are you talking about normal yoga pants and workout leggings that fit properly?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty