Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2009, 04:13 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsmeeyow View Post
Give you a hint?? "Watch it wiggle, See it Jiggle...."
I see how you talk about me after I go to bed!

Morning Lacey! Your mind must of still been in celebration mode when you went to bed last night.

Too early to think about supper I will be back. Boy we are getting a down pour right now.

Old 02-11-2009, 04:22 AM

8 posts, read 23,856 times
Smile Thanks

Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience

Old 02-11-2009, 05:40 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,871,354 times
Jaxson.... watch out... I am serious- I am trouble to sit next to in class... I get very distracted.... imagine me in here when I get going on bones in chicken or cheese in caves... Sit me next to a friend and that is the end of that.

Back to the Future.... Make Like a Tree..... Bring me more... I like that game...

Lacey I do hope you enjoyed your day.....

OK.... Karate Night.... hubby is working late so I don't have the luck of him making it home early tonight and saving me the trip. Tonight I think I will take the kids to Subway actually. My grandmother gave them each $5 for Valentine's Day so they could go out to eat.... I think we will use it tonight.... I have some running around to do.... I like Subway better than McDonalds.... I think they might fight me on that though. We have not gone to McD's in about 6 months ???? They are starting to beg for it.... I might have to give in.... only because she did say McD's when she handed the cash over.... I might lose this one. We will see what I get away with. I really don't like McD's.... I think it is trash......

Old 02-11-2009, 05:44 AM

48,142 posts, read 22,010,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
Jaxson.... watch out... I am serious- I am trouble to sit next to in class... I get very distracted.... imagine me in here when I get going on bones in chicken or cheese in caves... Sit me next to a friend and that is the end of that.

Back to the Future.... Make Like a Tree..... Bring me more... I like that game...

Lacey I do hope you enjoyed your day.....

OK.... Karate Night.... hubby is working late so I don't have the luck of him making it home early tonight and saving me the trip. Tonight I think I will take the kids to Subway actually. My grandmother gave them each $5 for Valentine's Day so they could go out to eat.... I think we will use it tonight.... I have some running around to do.... I like Subway better than McDonalds.... I think they might fight me on that though. We have not gone to McD's in about 6 months ???? They are starting to beg for it.... I might have to give in.... only because she did say McD's when she handed the cash over.... I might lose this one. We will see what I get away with. I really don't like McD's.... I think it is trash......
As long as I stay away from their hamburger sandwiches I can get in and eat and out without feeling sick.....so I am most apt to get a chicken or a fish sandwich....somehow they usually are better than the other choices...I even enjoy one about once or twice a YEAR.....but on occassion they also drip grease down your face and are indigestible.

When on a road trip......their breakfast sandwiches, coffee and clean rest rooms are a welcome stop about an hour after getting out and on the road early.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:55 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times
skbs I think it would be a hoot sitting next to you! All the giggles you provide us on here we could see your facial expression telling us in person.

We prefer Subway over McD's too after my kids learned BK offered a cookie instead of a toy if asked they were done with all the places that gave Happy meal types at early ages. They always chose Burger King over McD's then chose Subway for BK not far after even getting the cookie at BK. elston I agree I would rather have their fish or chicken sandwich as well. I bet it has been many months since we have been to McD's as well.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:56 AM

50,378 posts, read 64,007,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsie View Post
The chili turned out great. I was going to melt some Velveeta cheese on it but after reading all of the posts today scraped that idea and did Vermont Cheddar instead, and of course Fritos.

Well, I did the unthinkable today, I ventured into the Politics forum. I did not post anything, just looking, what a hostile environment/group they are over. I looked at the one post something like this, "why do all Republicans hate minorities"? All I could think of at that moment was, "here we go", unbelievable, what an angry group of people. This is another reason why I just stay stay where I am wanted right here. Thanks guys/ladies for being the wonderful group you are.

Have a great night. kelsie
I know what you mean! Sometimes I feel like talking about something else for a change, but those political threads are so hostile.

Old 02-11-2009, 06:03 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,316,787 times
Oh dear----I take part of a day to wash a few windows and vacume some carpets and I find myself behind 10 pages. I'm still trying to catch up!
I have no problem around any amount of people. I love public speaking and pride myself in being able to talk to just about anyone and enjoy it! Yep, I'm a talker!! Chatty Kathy!! I was in a couple of therapy groups a while back and had to work on not doing all the talking! Ha! Shy?? I think that is one thing that was deleted from my make-up!! In high school I was always involved in all the drama classes and plays at school. I just enjoy people and conversing.

Last edited by cynwldkat; 02-11-2009 at 06:15 AM..

Old 02-11-2009, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
As long as I stay away from their hamburger sandwiches I can get in and eat and out without feeling sick.....so I am most apt to get a chicken or a fish sandwich....somehow they usually are better than the other choices...I even enjoy one about once or twice a YEAR.....but on occassion they also drip grease down your face and are indigestible.

When on a road trip......their breakfast sandwiches, coffee and clean rest rooms are a welcome stop about an hour after getting out and on the road early.
It isn't too bad... I just can't get them to get anything other than a burger and fries.... and I feel like they are just eating pure junk then. I guess once in a while isn't too bad....

Old 02-11-2009, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Oh dear----I take part of a day to wash a few windows and vacume some carpets and I find myself behind 10 pages. I'm still trying to catch up!
I have no problem around any amount of people. I love public speaking and pride myself in being able to talk to just about anyone and enjoy it! Yep, I'm a talker!! Chatty Kathy!! I was in a couple of therapy groups a while back and had to work on not doing all the talking! Ha! Shy?? I think that is one emotion that was deleted from my make-up!! In high school I was always involved in all the drama classes and plays at school. I just enjoy people and conversing.
Well, there we go! We all know who would be the one to get us a'talkin'! And how very appropriate for it to be CYN!

Old 02-11-2009, 06:19 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,316,787 times
I am sure I would have some help! Ha! It only takes a couple of out-spoken people to break the ice for everyone. I don't allow anyone not to get involved!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink