Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2009, 12:06 PM

3,742 posts, read 8,396,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeSoHood View Post
I can tell you are one of the conspiracy theorist. I don't like the areas you brought up, simply because I think they are unappealing to my tastes. I am by no means going to admit I am wrong when there are websites that confirm Cleveland architecture has many similarities to Chicago and NYC... I refuted they were alike Indy. This dates back to periods before the depression.

When did I say I liked every other area of Cleveland? WOW I can't even debate with you.. all you do is whine and cry and assume that I have some hidden agenda against you on an internet website.

Want me to list other areas I don't like? Ok I will: Parma, Euclid, Broookpark, Brooklyn, East Cleveland, etc.... Does that make you feel better

What is the most pathetic part about your response is saying I can't admit I am wrong. What am I wrong about? It's been noted that Cleveland has similar buildings to those built in NYC. I never said Cleveland is NYC. I also said Cleveland has similarities to Chicago.. which is true. Cleveland is NOT like Indy at all though, buddy.

And PLEASE quite talking about me not liking Beachwood or S. Euclid. That's a personal freaking opinion for christ sake. I've seen your type all too often. All you are doing is crying about how I hate your families areas, blah blah blah.. and that the residents will disagree with me, blah blah blah... that's why people are entitled to live where ever they chose.

Sad, I had to quote myself. I already agree that Cleveland is like Chicago in many aspects.. People sometimes refer to Cleveland as Chicago Jr. My whole point was there are very similar architecture in Cleveland/NYC dating back YEARS ago. I can post a website to confirm that if you really want. Lastly, please stop talking about how I don't like your families suburbs.. that's personal opinion. I listed my FAVORITE areas not any others I hated in response to you. I hate many areas in Northeast Ohio.
A conspiracy theorist....wow...yeah you hit the nail on the head

Old 07-06-2009, 06:40 PM

804 posts, read 2,402,273 times
because it's cold and theres crime.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:52 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,202,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Inquirer View Post
As opposed to everywhere else in America. Where it's hot and there's...crime.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:57 PM

2,106 posts, read 6,632,154 times
Quote:
You're embarrassing fellow LA posters with your ignorance.. you should probably quit while you're ahead.

Old 07-06-2009, 07:58 PM

12,083 posts, read 38,855,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeSoHood View Post
You're embarrassing fellow LA posters with your ignorance.. you should probably quit while you're ahead.
Oh leave him be, I find them to be rather entertaining in their stupidity. I don't hold one moron against everybody in an entire region, all areas have to have their "Court Jester" you know.

My bet is 27, living in Mom's basement and works at McD's as grease trap cleaner, about to be upgraded to assistant manager in charge of toilets. Never ventured out past San Bernardino and bases his complete life view on comic books and Internet forums.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
Oh leave him be, I find them to be rather entertaining in their stupidity. I don't hold one moron against everybody in an entire region, all areas have to have their "Court Jester" you know.

My bet is 27, living in Mom's basement and works at McD's as grease trap cleaner, about to be upgraded to assistant manager in charge of toilets. Never ventured out past San Bernardino and bases his complete life view on comic books and Internet forums.
I will not be patronized by you who ever you are and what I said basically describes the Midwest so don't act like it ain't true. You probally just described your whole life as well.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:40 PM

Quote:
I will not be patronized by you who ever you are and what I said basically describes the Midwest so don't act like it ain't true.
But it is NOT true. How much time have you actually SPENT in the area you like to run down and bash so much? To go along with that question, it has to be asked as well; how much of the Midwest have you actually been to? Just one small area and you base your entire skewed stereotypical replies on that, or all over and you are just blind to reality?

Quote:
You probally just described your whole life as well.
Nope not even close for my life. I take it that by saying "as well" I did hit the nail on the head with yours though.

Old 07-06-2009, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bydand View Post
But it is NOT true. How much time have you actually SPENT in the area you like to run down and bash so much? To go along with that question, it has to be asked as well; how much of the Midwest have you actually been to? Just one small area and you base your entire skewed stereotypical replies on that, or all over and you are just blind to reality?

Nope not even close for my life. I take it that by saying "as well" I did hit the nail on the head with yours though.
Not even, my life is nothing describe by that sad excuse you call a post
why do I need to see what is already ture going there would only futher prove my point. Besides everyone I know says the same thing about the midwest: flat, boring and cold.

Old 07-06-2009, 09:04 PM

1,700 posts, read 3,424,499 times
I don't know I used to think anything west of the Hudson was dead, I went to Milwawkee for a GE meeting. We TORE IT UP!!! We had such a good time, everyone was cool. We had a lot of fun, I'd go back in a second.

Old 07-06-2009, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Not even, my life is nothing describe by that sad excuse you call a post
why do I need to see what is already ture going there would only futher prove my point. Besides everyone I know says the same thing about the midwest: flat, boring and cold.
So you have NEVER been to the Midwest, yet you are an authority in how flat, boring, and cold it is. LOL You just keep getting more absurd. That would be like me commenting and running down Alaska because I heard it was too buggy and cold. I like to think for myself and not believe a bunch of BS from people that probably don't know first hand either. How do you KNOW what you hear is true without going? How do you KNOW your point would be proven, and not shown to be a load of horse droppings? People here on this forum are telling you, your perception is wrong. Who are you going to believe, people who have actually SEEN the places they are describing or those who have not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.