U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 07-05-2008, 04:09 PM
 
Location: southern california
55,237 posts, read 72,402,860 times
Reputation: 47449

Advertisements

i dont know bout take over, not a pretty term but definitely more influence.

 
Old 07-05-2008, 04:27 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeneverywheretwice View Post
I was joking about the rise of Americans(and foreigners) of color in the U.S. BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID! LOL! It won't be long before european descendants are the minority. LOL! What goes around comes around. LOL!
Remember something here:

Genghis Khan and his Golden Horde were (mostly) Asian who conquered at least Eastern Europe hundreds of years ago------genetically similar to the (except for the non Indians adopted into the different tribes) American Indians.

'Payback' goes both ways-----and, will continue (back and forth) throughout the rest of human history. It is human nature.
 
Old 07-05-2008, 04:36 PM
 
17,279 posts, read 24,961,305 times
Reputation: 8519
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Remember something here:

Genghis Khan and his Golden Horde were (mostly) Asian who conquered at least Eastern Europe hundreds of years ago------genetically similar to the (except for the non Indians adopted into the different tribes) American Indians.

'Payback' goes both ways-----and, will continue (back and forth) throughout the rest of human history. It is human nature.
The problem is, there IS NO "payback" entertained by anyone except the emotionally and intellectually stunted "Aztlan" types, and people like Mr. "Beeneverywheretwice" who lack both historical and present situation nuance to understand and make distinctions between immigration patterns in present day vs. back then.




It can be explained 100x a day to some people: Just because you're "from" Latin America doesn't make you a minority. The "latinization" of America comes from many sources.
 
Old 07-05-2008, 05:34 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
You've hit it on the head, I'm afraid. It's the secret nightmare of just about every American that someday, that great monolithic racial/ cultural/ ethnic group known as "People of Color" will rise up and claim what's theirs. THe "POC's", should they ever get over their internal 'squabbles', settle on a language, and clear up a few religious disagreements, would quickly overwhelm the "colorless", sending 'whitey' packing, and bringing a new renaissance of peace, prosperity, and brotherhood to the US, just like they've done in the rest of the world.

I plan to begin Monday, enrolling in as many "POC Language" courses as I can, so that MAYBE I won't be the first to be sacrificed. Maybe I'll read some POC literature, too....and perhaps learn a little POC culture. Can't hurt.

By the way, you're WRONG about the European immigrants. I remember watching them stumble ashore, "flipping off" the Statue of Liberty, and quite frankly, I was terrified. They talked funny, and a lot of them acted weird..They were white, granted....but even THAT important fact didn't take away from the fear I remember feeling...."Man, what are we getting ourselves INTO ?" were my thoughts.
Funny you should mention this. This fall, my consulting group will be conducting 3-day workshops throughout the country on: The Intricate & Insidious World of BPOC (Black People Of Color) 101. I can email you the schedule and syllabus if you’re interested. Additional workshops will be available for OPOC (Other People of Color). The BPOC cost is nominal: $75 registration fee, $350 for course materials, and a large juicy watermelon.

Of course, those who opt not to enroll may find themselves at the mercy of the barbaric blood-thirsty POCs. I wouldn’t chance it, if I were you.

This is very serious. Don’t be like the people who laughed at Noah. If you are unable to communicate in POC language, and do not conform to POC culture, you will be lost.

Note: This is an accelerated course. If you have worked on a job for 5 years, and have difficulty commuting without the aid of a map or a navigation system, you need not apply. There will be limited space, so enroll early.

On a serious note: I believe people such as beeneverywheretwice are attempting to instill fear where none is warranted. While I am not an Obama supporter, there is an element preying on the fears of “some” white Americans; and I believe there is a concerted effort to exploit those fears. It’s shameful.

I think I’ll scream if I hear one more time how Obama will bring millions of people from Africa to live here; or, will offer welfare to all blacks who ask; or, will insist on reparations for slavery; or, will push for laws to discriminate against white people.

There will be no “payback.” I don’t know of one black person who expects reparations for slavery, or forty acres and a mule. This is utter nonsense.
 
Old 07-05-2008, 05:52 PM
 
Location: Wicker Park, Chicago
187 posts, read 468,819 times
Reputation: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
What a great response to a ridiculous post!!

Rep points coming your way!
A ridiculous post? This thread is offensive, and I'm not latino. If you want ridiculous, do some soul searching. I'm sure a little introspection could do you, and all those like you, some good. Meanwhile, the rest of us will be celebrating all that's right with the U.S. on this holiday weekend, while you and your ilk think about ways to bolster yourselves. As usual!
 
Old 07-05-2008, 06:09 PM
 
Location: Wicker Park, Chicago
187 posts, read 468,819 times
Reputation: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Funny you should mention this. This fall, my consulting group will be conducting 3-day workshops throughout the country on: The Intricate & Insidious World of BPOC (Black People Of Color) 101. I can email you the schedule and syllabus if you’re interested. Additional workshops will be available for OPOC (Other People of Color). The BPOC cost is nominal: $75 registration fee, $350 for course materials, and a large juicy watermelon.

Of course, those who opt not to enroll may find themselves at the mercy of the barbaric blood-thirsty POCs. I wouldn’t chance it, if I were you.

This is very serious. Don’t be like the people who laughed at Noah. If you are unable to communicate in POC language, and do not conform to POC culture, you will be lost.

Note: This is an accelerated course. If you have worked on a job for 5 years, and have difficulty commuting without the aid of a map or a navigation system, you need not apply. There will be limited space, so enroll early.

On a serious note: I believe people such as beeneverywheretwice are attempting to instill fear where none is warranted. While I am not an Obama supporter, there is an element preying on the fears of “some” white Americans; and I believe there is a concerted effort to exploit those fears. It’s shameful.

I think I’ll scream if I hear one more time how Obama will bring millions of people from Africa to live here; or, will offer welfare to all blacks who ask; or, will insist on reparations for slavery; or, will push for laws to discriminate against white people.

There will be no “payback.” I don’t know of one black person who expects reparations for slavery, or forty acres and a mule. This is utter nonsense.
WOW! That was deep! You take a joke about the rise of people of color, and white European descendants becoming the minority and the fangs come out. What Obama will do is appoint a black Attorney General, who can finally oversee a shift in unequal justice in this country(over 150 black released from death row, exonerated by d.n.a. evidence, for crimes they didn't commit). How many have been executed before d.n.a. evidence was considered? NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE! LOL! And as for your preying on fear comment, that is a white invention! Which has been a tactical move on their part for thousands of years. All anyone has to do is look at the Bush administration(and the Republican party) and their preying on the fear of terrorism to get elected and stay in office. OBAMA! OBAMA!
 
Old 07-05-2008, 06:23 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Reputation: 3785
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeneverywheretwice View Post
WOW! That was deep! You take a joke about the rise of people of color, and white European descendants becoming the minority and the fangs come out. What Obama will do is appoint a black Attorney General, who can finally oversee a shift in unequal justice in this country(over 150 black released from death row, exonerated by d.n.a. evidence, for crimes they didn't commit). How many have been executed before d.n.a. evidence was considered? NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE! LOL! And as for your preying on fear comment, that is a white invention! Which has been a tactical move on their part for thousands of years. All anyone has to do is look at the Bush administration(and the Republican party) and their preying on the fear of terrorism to get elected and stay in office. OBAMA! OBAMA!
If you are Black: you may be surprised by the anti illegal immigrant comments from the Black folks who frequent this board

BTW: many Hispanics are indeed White.........and, most of the 'brown' ones tend to downplay their Indian or Black lineage------Hispanic culture is very White supremacist.
 
Old 07-05-2008, 06:39 PM
 
Location: California
3,172 posts, read 5,994,570 times
Reputation: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If you are Black: you may be surprised by the anti illegal immigrant comments from the Black folks who frequent this board

BTW: many Hispanics are indeed White.........and, most of the 'brown' ones tend to downplay their Indian or Black lineage------Hispanic culture is very White supremacist.
Most you meet, or do you have some kind of statistics on that?
 
Old 07-05-2008, 06:50 PM
 
Location: Maryland
15,179 posts, read 15,809,199 times
Reputation: 3028
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeneverywheretwice View Post
WOW! That was deep! You take a joke about the rise of people of color, and white European descendants becoming the minority and the fangs come out. What Obama will do is appoint a black Attorney General, who can finally oversee a shift in unequal justice in this country(over 150 black released from death row, exonerated by d.n.a. evidence, for crimes they didn't commit). How many have been executed before d.n.a. evidence was considered? NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE! LOL! And as for your preying on fear comment, that is a white invention! Which has been a tactical move on their part for thousands of years. All anyone has to do is look at the Bush administration(and the Republican party) and their preying on the fear of terrorism to get elected and stay in office. OBAMA! OBAMA!
In case you didn’t know; everything prior to “on a serious note” was in fact a joke.

I don’t know who or what you are, or what your intentions may be. I can only judge by your posts; and you have given me the impression that you are trying to race-bait or instill fear. If you are an Obama supporter, you are certainly not helping his campaign.
 
Old 07-05-2008, 06:58 PM
 
Location: Wicker Park, Chicago
187 posts, read 468,819 times
Reputation: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If you are Black: you may be surprised by the anti illegal immigrant comments from the Black folks who frequent this board

BTW: many Hispanics are indeed White.........and, most of the 'brown' ones tend to downplay their Indian or Black lineage------Hispanic culture is very White supremacist.
Believe me I'm aware of the fact that their is a rising unrest among blacks, regarding illegal immigration. Some fear that because latinos are now the no. 1 minority, black issues will be put on the back burner, politically. Others realize that since so many of the Latinos are illegal, and basically live in the shadows, they don't pose as big a threat politically. But at the end of the day it's about jobs. Illegal immigrants are not able to be as vocal, or make demands regarding workers' rights, the way blacks Americans citizens can. Therefore, latinos are exploited for more work and less pay and benefits. Jobs supposedly blacks won't do(blacks actually require minimum wages and descent work enviroment) How dare they!
You would think that's the least they deserve, considering this country was built on their backs and by their blood, sweat and tears. All free.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top