Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2008, 09:33 PM

187 posts, read 524,309 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I don't mind diversity either. I just get upset when everyone's so different. And I've never heard those silly stories of Obama bringing in scads of Africans,,that's just SILLY. What I HAVE heard, though..(and keep this to yourself until we know for sure)...is that he MAY be thinking of changing the name of "The White House". (maybe to "the House of Color"....or "the multi-hued House"?) I can't PROVE it, mind you.....but I DID get it from a pretty reliable source....( I was buying, at the time..)

Just don't say I didn't warn you....
That's too funny! LOL!

Old 07-05-2008, 09:34 PM

187 posts, read 524,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guypinestra View Post
you have absolutely no idea what kind of person i am, or those of my 'ilk'. This thread is ridiculous, and i am hispanic.

Go drink a beer, your lack of self-confidence is showing...
chill!

Old 07-16-2008, 04:01 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,829,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdonaldson View Post
I'm serious. The news article below seems like racial tension will increase between Hispanics and whites, blacks, etc. once the Hispanics become the racial majority in this country:

Locke High School Fight Involved 600 Students - DigitalJournal.com: The Power of Citizen Journalism

hispanics arent a racial group they are a ethnicity and before any takeover they will fight within themselves because they havew the same races within their group that america has

Old 07-16-2008, 06:18 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
hispanics arent a racial group they are a ethnicity and before any takeover they will fight within themselves because they havew the same races within their group that america has
Very true:

I knew a Mexican American (Mestizo) ex Cholo (gangbanger type) 20 years ago who was in the US Army for a while.

Ernie admitted that he got along with everybody in the service; even the neo Nazi guys------except for the Puerto Ricans.

Old 07-20-2008, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Very true:

I knew a Mexican American (Mestizo) ex Cholo (gangbanger type) 20 years ago who was in the US Army for a while.

Ernie admitted that he got along with everybody in the service; even the neo Nazi guys------except for the Puerto Ricans.
i think when mexicans and puerto ricans fight is due to nationalism a couple things i heard were mexicanshate prs because prs can come to the US as they please. ontop of that ill have to term it mexican-american vs puerto rican-americans, because mexicans in mexico are pretty much different from Mexican americans in many ways as are puerto ricans in pr.

Old 07-20-2008, 02:22 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times
yes they will, eventually. apparently there are no such things as birth control in these third world slums.

Old 07-20-2008, 02:47 PM

1,448 posts, read 3,106,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
yes they will, eventually. apparently there are no such things as birth control in these third world slums.
Everywhere there are Latin American immigrants in the US you can rest assured they are having more babies than anyone else. Simple math.

Old 07-20-2008, 02:55 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,850,694 times
oh but these people don't have the money for birth control. apparently you need to be a millionaire to pull out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
Everywhere there are Latin American immigrants in the US you can rest assured they are having more babies than anyone else. Simple math.

Old 07-20-2008, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
the anchor baby law is the stupidest law ever to be written, more than half the latinos dont consider themselves americans,buttheir home country 1st

Old 07-20-2008, 04:45 PM

4,250 posts, read 10,451,903 times
Yes, and people need to adapt to this, as it's just a reality. Those who do not face barriers to employment. Is it right? No, but it helped me communicate with the guys who did my lawn today. It really is a benefit to speak Spanish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration