Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2009, 07:49 PM

197 posts, read 265,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luiso View Post
So called "illegals" pay taxes yet do not get Social security .

Another example of how they contribute to America. They give and give yet do not ask for a thing.

Just an honest day's work . Doing a job American's do not want.

I say "illegal" because no such thing as illegal's. The America's are one and Mexico own's CA-Texas- Arizona which were stolen.
How dare you come here saying that the mirant workers come here to contribute with paying taxes, and getting noyhing in return, the myth created by the rsdicals is just the opposite....."they come here to be pampered with freebees"...... are you trying to debunk a myth????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 08:31 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
How dare you come here saying that the mirant workers come here to contribute with paying taxes, and getting noyhing in return, the myth created by the rsdicals is just the opposite....."they come here to be pampered with freebees"...... are you trying to debunk a myth????
Catch/deport illegal aliens along with seizing their assets-------------problem solved

Old 01-19-2009, 09:52 PM

759 posts, read 3,184,588 times
Default I approve this message.

You should run in 2012! You got 2 votes here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Catch/deport illegal aliens along with seizing their assets-------------problem solved

Old 01-19-2009, 09:56 PM

759 posts, read 3,184,588 times
Default I approve this message.

I cant rep you anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
The key word is 'if'. Why don't you and your reconquista groups focus your energy on encouraging students who are members of your 'community' (whatever it might be) to stay in school, study hard and avoid having kids while in your teens? That would be much more helpful to your community than issuing these aztlan-inspired fatwas about how you are going to take over the US.

Old 01-20-2009, 12:00 PM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
I think it is great they drop out of school. This way we'll have a endless supply of LEGAL cheap stoop labor.

Old 01-20-2009, 12:13 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mori-vivi View Post
It matters not one iota if they come here to pay some minimal amount in taxes. It matters not one iota if they come here to load up on the freebies. In both cases, they are here illegally and they need to be returned to their home countries where they can contribute and pay taxes if they so wish.

If you break into my house and wash the dishes- guess what? You have still committed a crime by breaking into my house.

Old 01-20-2009, 08:09 PM

50,289 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
It matters not one iota if they come here to pay some minimal amount in taxes. It matters not one iota if they come here to load up on the freebies. In both cases, they are here illegally and they need to be returned to their home countries where they can contribute and pay taxes if they so wish.

If you break into my house and wash the dishes- guess what? You have still committed a crime by breaking into my house.

And then they shove their kids into your kid's bus so you can pay to send them to your kid's school. From there they will bring down the rate at which all the kids learn because their parents refuse to speak English so the teachers spend all day spoon feeding the alien offspring English so the school can keep Federal/State $.
Before and after school your tax dollars will go to keeping the alien offspring entertained with tax paying American's offspring. Then there is breakfast and lunch. Since the 14th amendment allows the trespassers to pass off their offspring as Americans, the under the table cash workers can claim that they make no money thus qualifying their kids as impoverished and the mother load of tasty treats is rolled out. All this while pooling their money between 2 or 3 families to override other legal families for housing. God forbid you need to see an ER for your legal child. Bring lots and lots of reading material as you will be in line behind the illegal horde for quite some time.

Oh it is a party and suckers like you and I are paying for it.

Old 01-21-2009, 06:55 PM

117 posts, read 152,114 times
Pretty sure felons pay taxes too. But that don't make them rightous. I don't know bout you all but what they pay in taxes hardly covers what they cost us when its all added up. Man its like the guy in a store paid for his soda but shop lifted 20 bucks worth of other stuff.

Old 01-21-2009, 10:39 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,253,371 times
You need a social security card to pay taxes. You also need a social security card to get social security. I'm having trouble comprehending the logic of this post. Of course you can use someone else's social security card but that would be fraud, hence, illegal. There are also social security cards to work or something of sort but I am not familiar with how all that works.

I did taxes for incomes of all sorts and I will say this: people will file taxes in the low income range just to get their taxes back (which is perfectly legal of course) but they also know how much to make (to the penny might I add) to maximize their earned income credit (which may be legal but perhaps not really ethical). I saw this happen from all races so I'm not pointing fingers at any one race. Paying taxes for low income family is a big money maker for them. I'm not taking sides either way. I'm just saying it does happen. Many people know how to abuse the system.

Old 01-21-2009, 10:41 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
paying taxes does not automatically make you a citizen. everybody visiting a country pays sales tax but that does not make me a citizen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration