Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 04:40 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,847,521 times

Advertisements

Mexican illegals scream and shout about being allowed into the USA if and whenever they choose to do so. If you are Illegal in Mexico, it is a federal offence punishable by one year or more in prison. Here is a look at the Mexican Immigration rules.
Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:
  • Foreigners are admitted into Mexico "according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress." (Article 32)
  • Immigration officials must "ensure" that "immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance" and for their dependents. (Article 34)
  • Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets "the equilibrium of the national demographics," when foreigners are deemed detrimental to "economic or national interests," when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when "they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy." (Article 37)
  • The Secretary of Governance may "suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest." (Article 38)
Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:
All of the above runs contrary to what Mexican leaders are demanding of the United States. The stark contrast between Mexico's immigration practices versus its American
immigration preachings is telling. It gives a clear picture of the Mexican government's agenda: to have a one-way immigration relationship with the United States.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 04:41 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Don't worry, let him "stand by it" - he's apparently used to "standing" by falsehoods and inaccuracies.

You know, when I was in high school we had to take a course called Government. One of the things we learned is who is a citizen and who is not. Also, what you have to do to become a citizen. If they are no longer teaching a course like this today, it sounds like they need to start.

Old 08-15-2008, 04:43 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,166,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Really! Then why is it that your 'community' has the lowest college graduation rate of anyone? More African Americans graduate from college than your raza. And how are your females going to accomplish much of anything when they have a very high rate of teen and unwed pregnancy?
In all honesty, it would appear you reconquistas are not exactly on a Path to Greatness.
College? I would be glad if even 50% graduated from high school. It's like pulling teeth to get these kids to stay in school. I've been involved as a volunteer and helped raise money for scholarships - also some of my friends are teachers, so this is not just idle talk.

Old 08-15-2008, 04:45 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,329,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
You know, when I was in high school we had to take a course called Government. One of the things we learned is who is a citizen and who is not. Also, what you have to do to become a citizen. If they are no longer teaching a course like this today, it sounds like they need to start.
It sounds like in his/her school they teach run across the border/overstay visa, demand rights you are not entitled to and then wait it out for the next amnesty. Too bad-for them-that the American people are not going to put up with another amnesty.

Old 08-15-2008, 04:58 PM

Is this Racist? The Mexican Immigration rules.
  • Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)
  • A National Population Registry keeps track of "every single individual who comprises the population of the country," and verifies each individual's identity. (Articles 85 and 86)
  • A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).
Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:
  • Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)
  • Foreigners who sign government documents "with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses" are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)
Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:
  • Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)
  • Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)
  • Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico -- such as working with out a permit -- can also be imprisoned.
Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,
  • "A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally." (Article 123)
  • Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)
  • Foreigners who "attempt against national sovereignty or security" will be deported. (Article 126)
Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:
  • A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison. (Article 127)
  • Shipping and airline companies that bring undocumented foreigners into Mexico will be fined. (Article 132)
As you can see, Mexico has extremely strict immigration Laws. Even Legal immigrants in Mexico come under strict rules. When mexico realises that America has a right to decide who is allowed to live in the USA and who isn't ( just like Mexico does) then maybe this problem can be sorted out. Until then, anyone wanting to immigrate to America, no matter which country they come from, MUST obey USA immigration Laws or be expelled from America, Immediately.

Old 08-15-2008, 06:54 PM

582 posts, read 2,039,264 times
[quote=flburgos;4876151]This one is easy[they are all criminals and lawbreakers] do you remember saying that?OK! Now we can move on with you accusing people you don't even know.Does an idiot with a mercedes parked in front of the projects eating up your tax dollars bother you?Does someone collecting your future ssi check with absolutely nothing wrong bother you?Does a couch potato watching jerry springer on your tax dollars because he can't work bother you?Does paying for private school because you can't use public schools
because somebody else refuses to bring up their children the proper way bother you?Does getting up in the morning to live the (american dream)
and end up with your d#$k in your hand bother you?I'm a male so that's why i phrase it that way.Does raising your kids the right way and be forced to
enroll them in public school and know they are going to pick up bad habits from kids that there parents could give a rat's ass bother you?How is this
for getting the d@#k in the handbag.My point is we've got some serious issues in our country that we need to deal with.I agree with immigration but i am not going to sit here and focus my life around it.I've got much more important issues with our country than illegals.It's wrong but i'm worried more about moving me and my family ahead.So wake up and focus
on the bigger picture in our country.Which is the hard working people are getting screwed.Oh! and take people for what they have to offer to you as a person and not their status or race.Get rid of that anger and look at the bigger picture of what is going on.Our own people and the government are the real problem.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
OK now that you have made your little speech-throwing around words like "hate" how about backing up your accusations. Where have I stated that I am only against Hispanics? I am against all illegal aliens and I don't give a damn where they come from. I have a right to be angry about an illegal invasion-people who break laws, steal id's etc. People who come in here and throw around the words hate really need to educate themselves on the difference between the word hate and the word angry. I will be waiting for proof to your accusation.
I'm sorry the previous qoute was for Nicolem who was calling me out.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:04 PM

I can't remember walking up to the USCIS and telling them that i should be allowed to just walk into the USA and be given a green card. Maybe i should have grown a moustache, put on a poncho and pretended not to speak Engleeeesh! Nah, i'm glad i did it the proper legal way. Maybe it's because i respect the Laws of the USA.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
I can't remember walking up to the USCIS and telling them that i should be allowed to just walk into the USA and be given a green card. Maybe i should have grown a moustache, put on a poncho and pretended not to speak Engleeeesh! Nah, i'm glad i did it the proper legal way. Maybe it's because i respect the Laws of the USA.
Sarcasm!I did it the proper legal way too.I didn't have to do anything i was legal when i was born.We are fortunate nobody asked to be born illegal the laws the world has imposed are not god's laws.Feel very fortunate instead of bashing the unfortunate one's.

Old 08-15-2008, 07:33 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,300,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
So called "illegals" pay taxes yet do not get Social security .

Another example of how they contribute to America. They give and give yet do not ask for a thing.

Just an honest day's work . Doing a job American's do not want.

I say "illegal" because no such thing as illegal's. The America's are one and Mexico own's CA-Texas- Arizona which were stolen.
What, no spanish, tonight "chica"

If its an honest days works why do they steal, yeas I said STEAL, like thieves, the SSN 's of unsuspecting americans.
DOnt you know "chica" those numbers can then be used for other identity theft

ANd no "chica" California Texas and Arizonia, nor New mexico, Utah or Nevada were STOLEN. We bought that from you decrepit, corrupt, dictator Santa ANNA for a hugh and fair price nearly two hundred years ago.

ANY thieving of land going on NOW is from your other "CHICAS" who are stealing it with each foot they step on to our property.

WE bought it, WE bled for it, and your NOT gonna get it BACK, "chica".

sigh,....................... I just wish our public school system didnt allow its self to breed anymore
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration